Herborizer corner

Jazzah

I just received this reply from lacentralevapeur

Bonjour ,
Votre commande est pour un système Ti 14mm pour plante
En effet nous ne proposons pour l'instant le modèle pour concentré
Sur le site officiel , vous pouvez choisir mais nous ne proposons qu'un modèle
Merci de nous appeler si vous avez d'autres question
Pour toute question nous restons à votre disposition.
Bien cordialement,
L'équipe Lacentralevapeur.com

I phoned them and they confirmed that they only have the herb set up, so I pointed out that the add is a bit misleading. They said they'd get to making the pictures and description correspond more accurately to what is offered, and also said it was possible for them to upgrade me to vape / enail config when the new stock arrives. At that point they will send me an email with the remaining difference to be paid, but will still apply the 420 reduction to the total amount. Sounds like pretty legit and good customer service to me. I'm waiting impatiently :)

biohacker

I'm still waiting for the final word on shipping, but just so you know Alexis according to the Herborizer website it appears that the Bubbler kit only comes in 18mm! Which is just fine with me!

I don't mind that i'm not getting the concentrate attachment, that can come down the road! :rockon:

MrMonss

Damn I'm telling myself that I missed a lot of parainages.
Though if all things work for you, finally I'm not sure they gave me any more discounts in addition to everything :lol:

biohacker

I'll know tomorrow if it's all a go or not! I certainly hope so as they already took my $! I would love to support this retailer for their responsive communication and fixing all my website issues.

The only thing that I don't understand now is how @Alexis paid with paypal? I did not get that option, just credit card or some other options, but not paypal that's forsure.

Alexis

So maybe I am REALLY going to get my Ti then? And at THAT price???
Man, I hope so! Until the mirage became clear (it IS water!), I darent start getting excited.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This is some of the finest vapor I've ever had.

Do you have the concentrate piece too? Still find this one interesting. I'm definitely getting rid of the volcano. The one thing that turns me off slightly about this unit (and others, like my Volcano Classic) is the lack of total strain manipulation like you get with digital temperature control. Hence my interest in Herbalizer. This one seems pretty nice though, what's your sweet spot on the temp dial?

MinnBobber

The one thing that turns me off slightly about this unit (and others, like my Volcano Classic) is the lack of total strain manipulation like you get with digital temperature control. Hence my interest in Herbalizer
I own a Herbalizer and love it. I'm considering a Ti Herborizer as it is clearly a top tier vape. @invertedisdead , be sure to read the Herbalizer thread too.
Herborizer is a great choice but just think thru, can you live with: 5 minute heatup (is new Ti still 5??), dealing with hot hot parts when ripped, having only a "temp dial" vs
Herbalizer-- 10 second heatup, no external hot parts to deal with, having exact temp control.

Both are great vapes. Sometime I will likely own a Herborizer as I loved der Verdamper and H is a like a junior Verdamper :)

Alexis

Both are great vapes. Sometime I will likely own a Herborizer as I loved der Verdamper and H is a like a junior Verdamper
I think surely the new Ti model will have to trump the Verdamper! In terms of sheer power of effect, economy and ability to get heavily medicated from small loads in short time, probably taste as well for sure.

I also expect the vapor to be superior in quality and purer, without the exposed nichrome heating coil in the airpath.
It sounds like such a big step up from those old days of XL and Verdamper conception.
And besides, the Ti is my friend! How dare you come around this way and diss him while you big up that thug friend of yours the Herbalizer?!!:argh::rofl:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It will reach your expectations... and even more!

A few vapes are able to medicate you on a so high level on a few hits, I never tested most of them but the Ti lead me to think a THC overdose:D is something possible with this sort of vape engines.

Here the bowl offer some of the larger load you can dream about (similar in size to the Vrip bowl but slightly bigger) for the most intense taste/effect/clouds:smile on your face! although as @Vapodudule mentionned this is a hog!

edit: can I say I'm surprised nobody here pulled the trigger on the Lotus flower kit by D-nail, it looks pretty similar to the Herborizer Ti, I would like to see a comparison or compare myself watching a youtube video... hmm something to do soon!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes it is effective too but since the large airflow the hit's taste will be slightly less concentrated... I would to say you can get some of the most intense flavor hits CAUSE you can load a lot. More weed= more terpènes= more taste....or I missed something...?

I found the MiniVap tastier with the large basket than the small one.
I found the Plenty tastier with a full large load than with reduced chamber
I found the Herbalaire flavorfull while used with larger amount at lower t°.
BUT

I habitually don't load a ton, I can't call myself a micro-doser since I got a quasi unlimited stash but load the bigger amount the unit can handle very well (like you know this amount might very low with some vapes) for the best taste, except in some special occasions (sick, hurry, testing,...).

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I own a Herbalizer and love it. I'm considering a Ti Herborizer as it is clearly a top tier vape. @invertedisdead , be sure to read the Herbalizer thread too.
Herborizer is a great choice but just think thru, can you live with: 5 minute heatup (is new Ti still 5??), dealing with hot hot parts when ripped, having only a "temp dial" vs
Herbalizer-- 10 second heatup, no external hot parts to deal with, having exact temp control.

Both are great vapes. Sometime I will likely own a Herborizer as I loved der Verdamper and H is a like a junior Verdamper :)

Not worried about the hot parts, the heat up isn't a HUGE deal, but still one I weigh on heavy. Herbalizer heat up time is certainly impressive and hard to top. The temp control is a big takeaway and something I've never actually had, but wanted. I've used a volcano digit extensively also and love the versatility in manipulating a flower up and down the temp spectrum that I can't get with other vapes. Something about just being able to hit at only 350F evenly for example that gets you blasted with a great sativa like effect.

It will reach your expectations... and even more!

A few vapes are able to medicate you on a so high level on a few hits, I never tested most of them but the Ti lead me to think a THC overdose is something possible with this sort of vape engines.

Here the bowl offer some of the larger load you can dream about (similar in size to the Vrip bowl but slightly bigger) for the most intense taste/effect/clouds:smile on your face! although as @Vapodudule mentionned this is a hog!

edit: can I say I'm surprised nobody here pulled the trigger on the Lotus flower kit by D-nail, it looks pretty similar to the Herborizer Ti, I would like to see a comparison or compare myself watching a youtube video... hmm something to do soon!

I think I mentioned that in the Flowerpot thread recently, been considering the lotus as I wanted to get a dnail halo soon. I might have to pay attention to the flowerpot though as the price is super appealing and versatile. I get the feeling this herborizer ti does flower better than concentrate, since I'm quite the concentrate fan these days, but still use flower (until I start squishing... At that point I may give it up entirely) the flowerpot looks interesting too. That's what gives me reservations regarding the Herbalizer is I'm not a big fan of SS concentrate pads which would be my only option with waxes and the Herbie.

Alexis

@PPN thank you for all the enlightenments and observations of the Ti.
I understand Biohacker's hopes that the Ti will work well with smaller loads for fast extraction.
I hope this too. Maybe the temp would have to be raised?
Compared to my XL, this Ti is very attractive because it doesnt require such large loads to give big powefrul hits unless temp is ramped up.

So the Ti attracts me with the idea that I could load, say- 0.2 grams, and on setting 5 or below, take maybe 4 to 6 decemt hits.
That is still a small load. If it gives me a strong buzz, that is what I am looking for.

This type of experience is not so easy with the XL Herborizer. Much bigger loads are needed, unless you go very hot, to give big hits, and a 0.2 gram load, on 7 (200°C), would take an age to extract, lots of long pulls, with greater air restriction than the Ti Herbo.

So to me, the Ti offers much better vaping experience and satisfaction from smaller amounts of weed at a time, compared to both the XL, and Verdamper.

So it is interesting how you say about it working so well with large loads. Not its main selling point so far, but a show of versatility, and "sky's the limit."

Wish I had your lack of anxiety about your herb supply! Mine is dependant on solutions for allergiies to most of my weed, and bugs needing removing from the non allergic parts.

And failing that, fingers crossed for success this year by August! But with the way the geoengineering has picked up round here suddenly, there is some anxiety about that!
So this is the key reason why I like the option of large hits and heavy medication from smaller amounts, to ration things.

biohacker

Exactly Alexis, i'm hoping for my usual one snap bong rip style of extraction that i'm so used to with my Supreme. If it can't do that well, with say .05 to .1g then i'm quite certain that this vape isn't for me. Pretty sure it can though, but even the Ti has a huge bowl IMO.

Alexis

I am also really hoping it will work with the hemp fiber and essential oil treatment I use the XL for.
The XL draw restriction is okay for vaping weed, but for the essential oils, taking 40 long inhalations isnt fun!
But I was worried about the Ti bowl being too small, or shallow, for it to work. Maybe it can work though. With much better airflow, and possibly more effective treatment from the oils.

I understand your consideration. It is how you are accustomed to vaping, and the Ti may not work the same way. Hopefullly though. Or maybe you dont need to worry about how it will work, and be open to adapting slightly, if it really is the awsome vaporizer it sounds to be.
But I get you wanting to do micro loads though. I hope it will work.
Maybe you could shoot a short email to Sebastien? He will surely have some useful input to help you decide.

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
I emailed Sebastian about how long to leave it on. He says you can leave it on for a long time (6 hours plus) if you leave the dial on 5/6 and no higher.

Also said they are going to have finer mesh screens in the bowl soon. And a silicone handle cover in about a month.

I'm still blown away by this amazing device. Like I said, next level, different class to anything else. I'm going to be getting rid of a lot of vapes soon, they can't hang with this beast!

biohacker

This is the ONLY desktop vape i'm even interested in.... and your extreme preference for it over the others in your collection speaks volumes. I've had all of the best desktops as well (multiple times), and if this Herbo Ti deal doesn't go down, i'm done with desktops!

That's awesome that Sebastien is working on the silicone handle cover and finer screens!

Alexis, have you heard anything back about your deal and stock?

Alexis

This is the ONLY desktop vape i'm even interested in.... and your extreme preference for it over the others in your collection speaks volumes. I've had all of the best desktops as well (multiple times), and if this Herbo Ti deal doesn't go down, i'm done with desktops!

That's awesome that Sebastien is working on the silicone handle cover and finer screens!

Alexis, have you heard anything back about your deal and stock?
No word yet. It says "waiting for replenishment" next to the paid order.
Although I wasnt sure if maybe it was in stock when I ordered, and now the stock refferal is to the current stock shortage, but I doubt it.
I didnt get an email like @Jazzah but he wanted the 14 mm system.
No news is good news as far as Im concerened. They seem like a really decent company, with good human will and nature.

So hopefully they aren't the sort to shatter dreams! I really dont mind waiting. Before I get a new vape out to even test I like to get on top of things ajd give my room a super super tidy.
Im hoping to get this done in the next 2 weeks, it hasnt been possible all winter except once.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Do you have the concentrate piece too? Still find this one interesting. I'm definitely getting rid of the volcano. The one thing that turns me off slightly about this unit (and others, like my Volcano Classic) is the lack of total strain manipulation like you get with digital temperature control. Hence my interest in Herbalizer. This one seems pretty nice though, what's your sweet spot on the temp dial?

I have the Ti that can be used for flowers or dabs. So far I am loving 4 - 5.5. I'll keep going up in the next several sessions.

Temperature control doesn't have to be digital. You can get the same experience with a digital unit as an analog unit if you spend the time to find your favorite places on the dial, as long as it uses a reliable power controller. The Volcano digit and the Herbalizer are the only high end vapes I have with digital temp control. VHW, MV, Evo, 7th Floor vapes and this one are all analog and I don't use the digital ones any more than the analog ones.

As to micro dosing, this has more to do with the vape configuration than anything else, I think. And I see nothing about this vape's design that would make me think it would excel at microdosing. Typically what is needed is a very small bowl, or a wide and flat bowl, and the Herborizer has neither. But I'll try to remember to do just a layer of herb soon to see.

Joaon

Temperature control doesn't have to be digital. You can get the same experience with a digital unit as an analog unit if you spend the time to find your favorite places on the dial, as long as it uses a reliable power controller
:tup:
As to micro dosing [...] I see nothing about this vape's design that would make me think it would excel at microdosing

It depends on the 'micro' notion each one have, but the Ti is far to be ridiculous!
:cool: ->

The previous version seems to prefer large loads, I just tried a very small load with the Ti and it was working very well too so I can assume you can micro-dose with the Herborizer now!

This thing is powerful. It easily handle a micro dose of 0.05g of herb, I will test with less..

Instant dense flavorful vapor in draws 1 and 2, intense and powerful on the third. Done. (.03g)

The screen size is very convenient for micro dose, as .03ish g cover it. All air come thru some material :tup:

To the ones who are waiting on a unit, Brace yourself !

Last edited:

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
@biohacker I think you'll love it. I think your tastes are similar to mine. It's like a more powerful, more reliable desktop Grasshopper. That's the best comparison I can come up with. I tried a small amount last night, just covering the screen, killed it in one hit and a fat cloud. Usually I put as much as I can in (I'm more of a macrodoser :))

Top Bottom