Herborizer corner

Is it tho?

Don't get me wrong the supreme is probs a equal as is the Versa but the supreme doesn't need the torch and is just nicer to look at. The supreme is my power outage back up

biohacker

Dude, you sold me! Too bad this retailer makes it impossible to buy in Canada. I guess i'll just pay full price at Herborizer.com, when it gets back in stock. Fuck my life! :doh:

biohacker,

Alexis

Dude, you sold me! Too bad this retailer makes it impossible to buy in Canada. I guess i'll just pay full price at Herborizer.com, when it gets back in stock. Fuck my life! :doh:
Can you email them? Bad time of weekend but you never know! Try it.
If it was earlier, could have asked @MrMonss to ring them for you possibly.

As soon as I can figure out how to select 18 mm bowl, just a quick savings to current transfer, and Im going for it, for better or worse!

biohacker

Selecting the 18mm bowl was the easy part! There is a pulldown option when you select it, defaults to 18mm male. I suppose it was easy for you being in the UK, it gave you the proper fields for your province and postal code? It's an expensive phone call, but might be worth it, if I can get a hold of someone who speaks english.

We BOTH should be buying this Alexis! Mandelllllaaaaaaa!!!!!

I sent them an email, but will miss the 15% sale since it's probably midnight in France right now. I really hope they step up and honour the discount since this is their own screw up.

Now I want the Herbo Ti more than ever, but can't have it! lol

Hope you pulled that trigger Alexis! I'll be living through you!

Do any other Euro retailers stock the Ti and ship to North America?

EDIT: So Alexis, I even put in UK for country, and STILL it's giving me U.S. States as the only options, so I assume it reads my IP address and just assumes or something? But even if that's the case, there still is no field for postal code or zip code. What a shit show!

I also picked the Bubbler, and noticed that there was no size option, so i guess it would be 18mm?

Not sure what mandella voodoo you're pulling there man! lol

Last edited:
biohacker,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Selecting the 18mm bowl was the easy part! There is a pulldown option when you select it, defaults to 18mm male. I suppose it was easy for you being in the UK, it gave you the proper fields for your province and postal code? It's an expensive phone call, but might be worth it, if I can get a hold of someone who speaks english.

We BOTH should be buying this Alexis! Mandelllllaaaaaaa!!!!!

I sent them an email, but will miss the 15% sale since it's probably midnight in France right now. I really hope they step up and honour the discount since this is their own screw up.

Now I want the Herbo Ti more than ever, but can't have it! lol

Hope you pulled that trigger Alexis! I'll be living through you!

Do any other Euro retailers stock the Ti and ship to North America?
Check this out:

ORDER CONFIRMATION
Your order on the steam generator is well recorded.

You have chosen to pay with PayPal.

Your order will be sent to you shortly.

For any question or additional information please contact our customer support.

Total for the transaction (incl. VAT): 290,62 €

Your order number is: BZYKULJSB

Your PayPal transaction number is: 9LU56115570419212

Does that answer your question? Only I never saw that drop down menu for joint size i went back to the order page to look, but I missed that. I did put in the order notes "18.8 mm please."

Hope it is going to be okay.
This is one of the most spontaneous things I've ever done, for me! I really wasnt supposed to buying this now. I spent about £100 on vapcap stuff. I could sell any of ot fpr same price no issue, so no bad feelings about that.

But now this! But I had to do it, at that price. I could always sell it NO SWEAT if it doesn't work out or I am deperate for cash. Probably make a few quid as well!!:rofl:

Lost for words! Its just my sketchy herb supply postion with the current stash, and weather uncertainties for this year's harvest.

Our weather is currently being engineered to fuck! Unnatural grey, stagnant blanket of cloud for days. I only care so much cos it always threatens our harvest!
Someone slap me please!:doh:

biohacker

Unnatural grey, stagnant blanket of cloud for days.

Isn't that normal for where you live? ;)

So it sounds like there is a glitch on the website, so perhaps don't count your lucky stars quite yet, because it's not in your hands. I'm certain at that price they are very much losing money.

biohacker,

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
@biohacker the glass is ok... I wouldn't say 5mm but I'm no expert. The base in particular is very thin, even the hydrafoot has a thicker one. I am scared about it breaking. It's very tall and I don't think it would survive a topple. I've been eyeing up an equally tall bit of glass on DH Gate.

Re the stirring, @Carlos8400 put it best, it's not needed as such but it's worth it. When you draw, the load compacts, and the bottom is marginally lighter than the top - more so if you put a lot of herb in (I have a habit of putting as much weed a possible in all my vapes :)). A stir makes you feel like you're getting everything. Hotspots I've only seen if I've filled it up too much and left it - the bit nearest the heater gets brown. First couple of days I was getting all sorts of AVB - straw coloured, almost black, speckled - but now I've got it pretty evenly roasted, much like the Mighty AVB.

For me, the awkwardness is just because I haven't done the O ring heat shield yet, and trying to take off the heater while holding down the handle of the bowl (because they can stick together) is a two handed operation. If you're vaping at a desk it's easy, but laying back on a sofa, it disturbs the session a bit. I have a technique for doing it one handed, but it's burned me a few times! Thumb and forefinger on the power plug and little finger on the bowl handle.

@bleak Aha! I wondered what the allen key was for! I think I've lost it already. I look forward to seeing the quick guide, it's sorely needed! This vortex heating is some magic... when I put it on the FC 1000, first draw I thought I had it unseated on the pipe and I was just drawing in air. Nope, big dense cloud of vapour and there is just no draw restriction whatsoever.

And it's just typical innit. Paid full whack a week ago from Vaposhop! @Alexis that's a bargain mate!

MrMonss

@Alexis it looks like you found how to select the size of the joint. I hope everything will work for you
@biohacker it seems clear that we can call that a "sublimator effect reversed" unfortunately.
I know that the guy in the shop speaks English fluently (much better than my google trad), that he was/is always here on FC (I'm not sure who really is behind the nicknames :lol:), but there's a link "contactez-nous" to send a message, so true that he must clearly lose money on it at this price, don't even know the rate of english money :sherlock:

And now i stir it up
stir it up

Last edited:

Alexis

Isn't that normal for where you live? ;)

So it sounds like there is a glitch on the website, so perhaps don't count your lucky stars quite yet, because it's not in your hands. I'm certain at that price they are very much losing money.
I cant see any reason why my order is not going to be honored and valid. I went all through paypal and all.
Website was working perfectly for me. I bet they only havd fhe 18 mm, hence no option.
I think I am just lucky!
I wonder what sort of delivery time to expect. I wonder how SOON I will have the problem of having to incorporate the Ti into my liiving space! The plan was to get into better shape before even thinking about it!

I am well ragged from months of full on illness and problems. I have only hoovered my bedroom once this year, not possible the last 2 months. I do all the surfaces etc at same time, full tidy, all or nothing! Only the latter is possible right now!

I had Omnivap bowls earlier, then a tiny bit of edibles (combined with vaping, edibles work much better for me. I only need a dash, it compliments the vapor without being too draining).

I just did my big steam inhalation following rice, tuna and brocoli. Now I need a shower, then I think I will celebrate with my first XL load since March!

Wow, still cant believe what has come about! Biohacker, I really really hope they can hook you up bro. I did pay shipping -€8. So hopefully yout shippiing is not too much if they can sort it out for you.

Then with the savings, your customs is paid for. Best of luck man!

Last edited:

biohacker

I cant see any reason why my order is not going to be honored and valid.

I just meant that the deal is supposed to be 15% off, and I think your deal is maybe twice that? lol I hope you get it though ofcourse, but I just can't see how this company is in business to lose money. The markup can't be that high. Sebastien even told me there can be no discounts, which wasn't the case for the Original Herbo.

If I can get a deal like yours i'll be buying ALOT more than just the Bubbler! lol Then again, i'm not that stoked on the actual quality of the glass, so we'll see. I look forward to your report on it forsure!

So happy for you man! You got the Herbo Ti, I got the Solo 2! lol

biohacker,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

I just meant that the deal is supposed to be 15% off, and I think your deal is maybe twice that? lol I hope you get it though ofcourse, but I just can't see how this company is in business to lose money. The markup can't be that high. Sebastien even told me there can be no discounts, which wasn't the case for the Original Herbo.

If I can get a deal like yours i'll be buying ALOT more than just the Bubbler! lol Then again, i'm not that stoked on the actual quality of the glass, so we'll see. I look forward to your report on it forsure!

So happy for you man! You got the Herbo Ti, I got the Solo 2! lol
I dont know of this has anything to do with it, this box I ticked on the order page:

By validating your basket, you can collect 3325 reward points that can be converted into a voucher of 26,60 €.

Alexis

Hmmm, maybe... did you do the math on it? Does it add up?

It seems you received 15% off, and then another HAPPY420 maybe?
Yeah who knows? Im not even going to try and work it out, just keep my head down quietly and wait until it ships! Hear no evil, see no evil, tempt no fate!

Keep walking out the shop with $100 change from a $20 bill!

latulipe999

:brow:

7m49S2M.jpg

:nod:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Guys- you have turned my head over! I find myself doing a mock checkout on Lacentralevapeur, to see if I could actually work the site, and if the shipping really is free to UK.
It did run rings around me for a while!
But I am at the paypal button click now, and they are showing me the value in gbp, for the Ti bubbler set up, OG price $399. I applied the disccunt coupon, and it took the price down to 339 €

But this was unclear. The price listed on the page is 332,50 €.
But afterbI added it to my basket, it was showing at the top saying it is 399€.

I applied the discount code and it says 339 €.
So I think, okay, that is the discount applied.
Went through to paypal just to see what the total GBP is, no real intention of paying over £300 right now.

And on paypal,,it says £250!!!:razz::drool::drool:

I thought, am I tripping? I clicked on the arrow for details, and it says :
  • Vaporisateur Bubbler Ti Herborizer - Vaporisateur de salon
    €332.50 EUR
  • HAPPY420 More
    -€49.88 EUR
  • Item total €282.62 EUR
  • P&P €8.00 EUR
Subtotal €290.62 EUR

So that is £250 total for the Ti bubbler! Can you believe that! It must be the mandala effect @biohacker ;):lol:.

Is this for real? If I get the same kit from Herborizer, at €399, plus shipping, that would be £ 349 delivered.
And with free shipping, still £333.

How I am not supposed to order this right now? If I am ever going to get the Herborizer Ti, if I do it right now, I am a total plum!!

Please talk sanity to me! What do you think?
If I could guarantee a source of herb, and Inhadnt just shelled out Vapcaps, I wouldnt think twice.
Im feeling very impulsive, and I did put £320 from sales into my savings account, for a next heavy hitter! But I a, supposed to not be rushing. I have cleaned my Aromed to list first, but I think I have to buy tgis now!
All thoughts welcome!

Edit- @MrMonss how do I select 18 mm? Do I have to type it in order notes on adress page? Thanks French amigo!:tup:

What's a nice price! Even using my actual 20% personnal code on Herborizer website I would be unable to get the Ti bubbler as low....
Without bubbler I payed 319€ and I live at 100km of the factory, I'll ask if there was a glitch on the website cause you payed less than me for the full kit (with bubbler) I don't think it 's normal for a just released product. Lucky guy!

biohacker

I have not heard back from the retailer, and it is surely business hours there right now being 6 hours ahead of EST I believe. But they haven't updated their website from the 4/20 sale either. Even though it's "expired". Sebastien used to offer 20% off on the XL, from a code discovered on youtube. He still has no Ti in stock! What's going on?

Alexis

What's a nice price! Even using my actual 20% personnal code on Herborizer website I would be unable to get the Ti bubbler as low....
Without bubbler I payed 319€ and I live at 100km of the factory, I'll ask if there was a glitch on the website cause you payed less than me for the full kit (with bubbler) I don't think it 's normal for a just released product. Lucky guy!
Thanks man, but please dony ask them anything about it until I can see if it ships first!
I dont mean to be dishonest, vut it will break my heart to get an email denying my order!
Best to keep quiet for the moment I think!

@biohacker, on my account on my order page,,it says it is "waiting for replenishment. "

So it seems is is out of stock with them as well, but they have taken my money, I cant see the website being open to such huge errors as to take payment for out of stock items and not be honouring the order.

Jazzah

I bought a Ti @ Lacentralevapeur yesterday. I payed about 70€ less than on the official herbo site for the
"Systeme Ti 14.5mm vaporisateur/enail combo" without water piece:

https://lacentralevapeur.com/vapori...18-mm-vaporisateur-plantes-et-concentres.html

HAPPY420 -41,85 €
Produits 279,00 €
Réductions 41,85 €
Paquet cadeau 0,00 €
Livraison 8,00 €
TVA totale 46,50 €
Total payé 245,15 €

whereas its 319€ + shipping on the official site:

http://shop.herborizer.com/fr/syste..._secteur-eu_fr/32-fonction-vaporisateur_enail

Now I just received this message:

Bonjour / Hello ,
Due to our 4/20 sale , we are out of stock for the moment
we are in contact with the factory , and the new units will be here within 2 weeks
do you which to wait , or should we proceed to a refund ?
we are waiting for your instructions
Thank you for your understanding
Kind regards
Pour toute question nous restons à votre disposition.
Bien cordialement,
L'équipe Lacentralevapeur.com

Should I be worried about the legitimacy of this site and/or my order? There seems to have been put so much time into the descriptions on there that I can hardly imagine it being a scam. I just emailed them back to verify that it was indeed the vape / enail combo that I bought for that awesome price and not just the vape. If that's the case I guess i'll just wait

Alexis

I bought a Ti @ Lacentralevapeur yesterday. I payed about 70€ less than on the official herbo site for the
"Systeme Ti 14.5mm vaporisateur/enail combo" without water piece:

https://lacentralevapeur.com/vapori...18-mm-vaporisateur-plantes-et-concentres.html

HAPPY420 -41,85 €
Produits 279,00 €
Réductions 41,85 €
Paquet cadeau 0,00 €
Livraison 8,00 €
TVA totale 46,50 €
Total payé 245,15 €

whereas its 319€ + shipping on the official site:

http://shop.herborizer.com/fr/syste..._secteur-eu_fr/32-fonction-vaporisateur_enail

Now I just received this message:

Bonjour / Hello ,
Due to our 4/20 sale , we are out of stock for the moment
we are in contact with the factory , and the new units will be here within 2 weeks
do you which to wait , or should we proceed to a refund ?
we are waiting for your instructions
Thank you for your understanding
Kind regards
Pour toute question nous restons à votre disposition.
Bien cordialement,
L'équipe Lacentralevapeur.com

Should I be worried about the legitimacy of this site and/or my order? There seems to have been put so much time into the descriptions on there that I can hardly imagine it being a scam. I just emailed them back to verify that it was indeed the vape / enail combo that I bought for that awesome price and not just the vape. If that's the case I guess i'll just wait
Im sure they are legit. It is just out of stock everywhere. I think its awsome thiugh that they are letting us buy them still and wait happily for new stock.

Indeed, ALL their prices seem to be unbeatable!

MrMonss

I tell you, they are serious/legit. PPN or another French loving wine and cheese can confirm it also I think.
As said on a previous post I had the combo enail/vapo for 279 € (even less because I had a 30 € credit from a previous order).
I had the same as you also, once paid I could not recover my product right away, I had to wait a week / 10 days (maybe also because of the Spannabis).
I do not use the post office because I really live not far from the shop.

The delays are also due to the fact that they are not much to manage the case, and that the customer service sometimes requires quite a lot of time.

I can not explain the difference in price, but since I bought it they should have had a return on it (or then realize it, by themselves or by Sébastien).
If there is a code with 20% may be that the difference in price they take it on their margin.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Used this a bit over the weekend. 4.5 is some amazing taste! Like a pine explosion.

I like to fill the bowl as much as possible as well, and in that configuration I like to stir. Not getting hot spots, just too much herb in the bowl to cook the bottom of the load as well as the top. I clearly need to do a lot more testing with different parameters!

biohacker

I clearly need to do a lot more testing with different parameters!

Thanks Sticks! Looking forward to the results of that testing, especially with micro dose parameters! :brow:

My new thing is, no more VAS unless it can micro dose efficiently!

EDIT: So I received my email response, that the address stuff was fixed. But it isn't, nothing changed. They are still honouring the 15% off with a new code, so hopefully they will phone me and I can get this thing ordered finally! Talk about take my money already!

EDIT 2: Received a call from MAX! There are a bunch of technical issues with the site, including my shipping issues. Great customer service! And great guy!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom