• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

Vapodudule

Some news from the double decker option: total failure, errl is coating all the glass joint by not being vaped properly by conduction.

For the enail config i finally tried with rosin, pretty comfy and usefull indeed. the glass injector can be coated by errl splashes. For a dab connoisseurs only a Ti nail but hey double use is a solid plus. The short heating time too.

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Have been playing with the Ti for the last week in Amsterdam, and it gets a HUGE thumbs up from me. Definitely my new favorite desktop vaporizer. So much power, this thing hits hard!! On 5.5 it produces crazy thick and delicious vapor, from the very first inhale. As others have said, its also great at lower temps, starting from around 4.

Couple of times I tried it with smaller amounts, ground very fine. Was able to get nice thick vapor and basically finish the bowl in 1 hit.

It does require stirring, as the center tends to cook faster than the outsides of the bowl.

The bag makes it quite portable, I've been carrying it to coffeeshops and setting up there.

Also tested the e-nail function, it works perfectly. For anyone that uses both concentrates and flower, this makes the unit quite a bargain IMO. Especially if you already have a bong/bubbler and get the "system" option with just the vape itself.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@stickstones @DieHard it would be awesome to get together and put the Herborizer Ti & the Errlectic herb nail head to head.
It would be a clash of the titans and an awesome day.
Can you dab while vaping herb with the Ti same time?
Always liked the Herborizer it would be nice to try out.

skaav

Have been playing with the Ti for the last week in Amsterdam, and it gets a HUGE thumbs up from me. Definitely my new favorite desktop vaporizer. So much power, this thing hits hard!! On 5.5 it produces crazy thick and delicious vapor, from the very first inhale. As others have said, its also great at lower temps, starting from around 4.

Couple of times I tried it with smaller amounts, ground very fine. Was able to get nice thick vapor and basically finish the bowl in 1 hit.

It does require stirring, as the center tends to cook faster than the outsides of the bowl.

The bag makes it quite portable, I've been carrying it to coffeeshops and setting up there.

Also tested the e-nail function, it works perfectly. For anyone that uses both concentrates and flower, this makes the unit quite a bargain IMO. Especially if you already have a bong/bubbler and get the "system" option with just the vape itself.

Have you ever tried a Sublimator? Im really intrested in how the Herborzer compares to a Sublimator, since both seem to be built for fast & hard extraction ( if you so desire ).

Your Videos are awesome by the way, I love your Intros ! :tup:

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@stickstones @DieHard it would be awesome to get together and put the Herborizer Ti & the Errlectic herb nail head to head.
It would be a clash of the titans and an awesome day.
Always liked the Herborizer it would be nice to try out.

All about it!

I haven't used it with concentrates yet...that's next, but I don't know if it will work well with both. I will definitely try it, as I've been wanting a rig that does that for a while now.

Joaon

I don't know that much about dab temps, and if it would work, but :

you could totally get a E-nail glass with 18mm joint, set the heater in,
and drop that on top of the herb bowl (Top joint: 18mm, bottom joint: as your convenience) :tup:

:haw:

tXe5J6J.jpg

Edit: Just restocked the stash after involuntary T-break (ahah),
Glass/Bubbler: Cleaned
Herborizer: On
Temperature control: 4.5 - 180°c
Herb: Suppa smelly hyppa shinny Sensi Skunk Indica
^^
Ready to flight .. Ignition .. Vapor activated .. Air-Blast :whoa:

I forgot how this thing performs!
Instant dense flavorful vapor in draws 1 and 2, intense and powerful on the third. Done. (.03g)
:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapodudule

Glad to hear The new Ti vap/enail system gets some love.

I am loving mine as it became the main driver. big raw power of extraction.

Note for everyone the double decker are utopics in vap config as the errl is projected on the walls. must be very little and be spread on the angle, may be a second version of the heater could include a pool to permit double deckers, the size of the glass holes is one key also.

Finally adopted the enail system, found the 8-10 area setting necessary mostly on 10. The wicking power of the pools are good to me, did not a 0.5 glob too. You need precision to avoid projections on the walls that are wasted. quick heating hmmm.

In the enail function, the super feature is the turning the heater to adopt a fresh pool by turning a 1/4. Traces are not hashes yet? Just turn 90° and find a new trench.

If you let the system heating for a very long time it gets very hot to touch.

Last edited:

biohacker

Edit: Just restocked the stash after involuntary T-break (ahah),
Glass/Bubbler: Cleaned
Herborizer: On
Temperature control: 4.5 - 180°c
Herb: Suppa smelly hyppa shinny Sensi Skunk Indica
^^
Ready to flight .. Ignition .. Vapor activated .. Air-Blast :whoa:

I forgot how this thing performs!
Instant dense flavorful vapor in draws 1 and 2, intense and powerful on the third. Done. (.03g)

I'm drooling for this device! .03g and instant dense flavourful vapour??? I'm SOLD!!!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'm drooling for this device! .03g and instant dense flavourful vapour??? I'm SOLD!!!
I'm not a very low temp lover and mostly start around 190-195°C BUT with the Ti I start at 4 and even sometime lower since clouds are as big as I want.... and so smooth!

Is it possible to post a video without to get a Youtube account.... I get an Imgur account although...

Joaon

I must say that the temperature control is however not as precise as some other vaporizers, it is not regulated.
At 4.5, letting it heat up during the 'restock inspection' and cleaning glass (15-20 min), it ends up at 200°c (measured with infrared thermometer).
When drawing, the heat is transferred to the bowl, and it stabilize itself around 180°c.
Like the 'old' Herborizer, longer it heat up, stronger are the first hits.
So, that's not on the very LOW side though !

But you can set it at 4 and let heat up during 5 min, and have some low temp terpenoids flavorful vapor. Not as denser, but it last longer, and sends you pretty high :haw:
Or you could totally set it at 6 like Sebastien - @herborist does and have instant even stronger hits.

The screen size is very convenient for micro dose, as .03ish g cover it. All air come thru some material :tup:

Is it possible to post a video without to get a Youtube account.

I was minding to do a video too, and have a youtube account, if it can help :tup:

Last edited:

Vapodudule

Well for us it is a local vape! :cool:

EDIT:

I tried enail at 5 very good but the black "trace" of leftover does not reduces to hashes very fast so you have to change groove.

Any clear diagram for temperatures/settings/config?

Last edited:

rodders83

You lose 20c on a draw then roughly? I always said if in a cold room and you wanted max temps the old herbo can be useless after 5 big sucks. 10 on the old one is 230c its impossible to combust so i did think 210-220. I think with the new one i will go for around 5 then moving up to 6 to slam at the end.

Thanks @Joaon

rodders83,

Joaon

It depends how long you let it soaking heating up.. I must say that I enjoy to always check the temp of the Ti heater with an infrared thermometer, just to be sure ..
:cool:

:myday:
With the new Ti, you can totally combust at the highest settings.
6 - 6.5 would be my max, and still you have to watch carefully and stop when it's done (golden brown) :tup:

I don't find the needs to go further than 5 - 5.5 .
If I need a quick session, I power it on 10 during 3-5 min and then back to 5 .. :razz:

rodders83

Its very handy with smaller loads in colder temperatures though im sure? So that power would be needed to vape at 200c on a frosty day no? You might find yourself doing it by eye and vapor thickness because im sure the way it works is the number is just voltage.

There is no temperature control so i want to sell my old one ow to get the Ti for the colder winters. always run the heating with the XL.

Top Bottom