• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

Smokey

Cloud Master
Oh yeah I heard some kind of collaboration like "Herborizer+RooRglass" but not like "RooRvape+RooRglass". Anyway the price is just not justified, imho.

Smokey,
Just placed my order for the Herborizer Sphere Basic along with the whip attachment and the injector stand. I liked the RooR edition with the Herborizer injector, but the expense defies reason, at least for me. This is my first vaporizer, I'm so fucking excited I can't stand it. I'm thinking about taking a tolerance break until it shows up. :D

chronmetron,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Yeeeeah, last day I got a sphere glass for my Herbo, since my RooR sadly went all to the graveyard and I needed a bubbler, gotta say it's very smooth, I can see the vapor descent from the bowl and spin in the sphere, so cool. I got the whip attachment too with silicone tubing, so now it's even greater for parties! Grabbed the injector stand too, since the first time I bought it they were finished at the shop.

Standard setup
pic1.jpg

Whip setup
pic2.jpg

Smokey,

firewatcher

I got the whip and glass stand for the injector a while ago, (got the sphere set up not the XL one) works well, think i shall have a go on it at the weekend when i can get more herb.

firewatcher,

vape4life

Banned for life
Do you have the modulating temp adapter? I found that with straight temp (whatever it is), I couldn't get much out of the herbo. I also found it took a while to heat up the herb, and used a boatload of herb. Awesome glass vape, but pretty sure I needed the adjustable temp to be happy with it.

Smokey said:
Yeeeeah, last day I got a sphere glass for my Herbo, since my RooR sadly went all to the graveyard and I needed a bubbler, gotta say it's very smooth, I can see the vapor descent from the bowl and spin in the sphere, so cool. I got the whip attachment too with silicone tubing, so now it's even greater for parties! Grabbed the injector stand too, since the first time I bought it they were finished at the shop.

Standard setup
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/SmokeyFC/pic1.jpg

Whip setup
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/SmokeyFC/pic2.jpg

vape4life,

Smokey

Cloud Master
I have the basic one, so no temp adapter. Till now it served me well, I can get my herb pretty brown, it depends on strains but out of a .3 I can get like...10-15 good hits, in like 30 min session (after 3-4 hits in a row, one must wait a lil bit for the heater to get hot again with the basic injector) . Maybe it won't get darker brown, but I like to leave a bit for butter. Adjustable temperature I guess would be good for concentrates....maybe one day, when I'll accidentally break my basic injector.....:o

p.s. Great video Ninedelta!! Travelling with glass must be such a thrill ride!!

Smokey,
vape4life said:
Do you have the modulating temp adapter? I found that with straight temp (whatever it is), I couldn't get much out of the herbo. I also found it took a while to heat up the herb, and used a boatload of herb. Awesome glass vape, but pretty sure I needed the adjustable temp to be happy with it.

I found that my basic actually had an awesome compromise as far as temperature was concerned, where it got the bowls to satisfactory doneness while not rushing through the tasty, aromatic first part of a bowl. The material always ended up a medium-brown which I considered to be completely adequate, darker than either the PD or UD for instance, probably on par with a well vaped Iolite bowl.

charliedontsurf,

vapormonkey

I'm surprised this vape isn't getting more play. It's seems to make a lot of sense. You don't have to buy the bong you know and the come in both 14 and 18 sizes.

vapormonkey,

Smokey

Cloud Master
vapormonkey said:
I'm surprised this vape isn't getting more play. It's seems to make a lot of sense. You don't have to buy the bong you know and the come in both 14 and 18 sizes.
Yeah I think this vape is definitely underrated here on FC, well I am being very happy and it's almost a year since I bought it and switched completely to vapor :) thanks herbo!

Smokey,

hanfhead

is high
vapormonkey said:

I agree. This is the best vape you can get, by far. I really am surprised this thread doesn't have more activity. The launch box gets several posts a day, this thread goes months without a post. I have had one for two years and know three people with one. My brother just bought himself one for christmas, we called sebastian with google voice. He is a real nice guy.

hanfhead,

vape4life

Banned for life
I'm wondering if my herbo was defective, because I could never get satisfactory vapor but always thought it was the lack of variable voltage adapter.

How long does the herbo take to get to fully warmed up operating temp?

vape4life,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Like 15-20 minutes, I noticed I got a loss of power and vapor thickness in my 2nd home in the mountains, the house electricity is solar/generator powered, so maybe the voltage in your area is less than the european average? Just speculating.

vape4life

Banned for life
Like 15-20 minutes, I noticed I got a loss of power and vapor thickness in my 2nd home in the mountains, the house electricity is solar/generator powered, so maybe the voltage in your area is less than the european average? Just speculating.

I think maybe I didn't give it enough time to warm up, and when I did I think I took some hits and didn't let the heater "recover". Its an awesome vape, but I think the Cloud is going to be better personally.

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
Guess there aren't very many Herbo owners on FC! I've been considering this vape vs. the Cloud because of it's simplicity, all glass path, design, and it's been out for years vs. cloud early adopter problems.

vape4life,

Smokey

Cloud Master
I still love it and enjoy it daily, I cannot but praise this vape! Gave me so much satisfaction... Hurrah to the herborizer!! xD

Smokey,

vape4life

Banned for life
That's so awesome to hear Smokey. It's just a great design, and the ease of cleaning. My only concerns are the heat up time, heat retention (Max doesn't think there is any), and durability/fragility. I'm more stoked on getting this again (this time with the variable temp) than the VHW. Is it possible to use .2-.3g in the bowl and still get decent extraction? The bowl is MASSIVE, so i'm assuming not that efficient? I guess as long as the screen is covered. I also love how your herb can just chill there and not get vaped up by warm temps, like the Extreme, Cloud, and many other vapes.

Just wish there was more love....think i may even get both the sphere and tube this time. Thanks again for chiming in again Smokey....is it your ONLY vape other than the MFLB?

vape4life,

NineDelta

Vaporize is health
""*NEW* Batterie rechargeable lithium 12V 9800mAh
Price: 79.00
Independent power lithium 12V / 9800 mAh to use your Herborizer anywhere
Duration 3 hours use with the basic model and XL (thermostat 7)
It connects directly to the injector for the basic model or the variable Temp Model XL

Specifications
Including Charger, U.S. and EU power adapter, power cord connection
The charger operates on 100/240 VAC
Battery Size: 120 x 80 x 35
Weight: 450g
Lifespan: about 600 cycles
Recharge Time: 8 Hours
With on / off switch
DC plug connection 2.1 / 5.5 mm""
Hi,

If anyone wants to buy this battery in eBay, be careful, I've lost money with a swindler, seller called sinedya from Buy in coins shop is a swindler, he sends to you a damage battery and then you lose money, eBay do not defend you

NineDelta,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Thanks Delta for the warning!
Vape, sorry for the late reply, I now only read FC now and then...anyway yes it's my only vape along with the mflb, so I may not be fully informed on the other vapes, although I read plenty of infos here, and broken down pros and cons and my final choice went onto the Herbo, and I guess that was a nice analysis, since I am fully satisfied with it! Yes the fragility is indeed a concern...glass is glass, I love its purity but as with all things in this world, precious things are often fragile too! (depeche mode docet)
.2-.3 per bowl is the right amount, you can also pump it up and reach the bottom of the injector, but that's for party only. I fill usually half the bowl, and remember to stir every 4-5 draws (My draws last for about 10 sec or so I think..) stirring improves extraction :D
Extra tip, once the screen is locked in its position I usually push it from the bottom with the glass wand and make it do a curve, so the herb gets closer to the injector even if it's less than normal dosage :D

Smokey,

vape4life

Banned for life
Would love to see some comparison between the Herbo XL and the VapexHale Cloud. The only thing holding me back on the Herbo now is pre-heat/warmup time. I believe the first few rips are quite whispy or don't even produce visible vapour?

vape4life,

dimStar

Hey everyone, first post here.

I just got the Herborizer sphere XL. Very happy overall, it definitely works well.

My question has to do with a foul odor that was obvious at first - probably coming from the heating element or wire insulation.

It was accompanied by the heating element turning a dark metallic blue in a pattern that indicates, I guess, the heat distribution across the element.

I also noticed a thin opaque "veil" in the upper part of the injector around where the wires up. It may be vapor off-gassed by the wire insulation, I do not know. I can tell the wire smells like hot plastic/ teflon though.

The odour is much less obvious now, but not totally gone I think. Cleaning the sphere well helps as the smell seems to stick to the glass.

Do you have the same experience? Should I expect the taste and flavour to improve over time? I have only used it for two days.

Cheers, dimStar.

dimStar,

dimStar

More precisely it's the stainless steel sheath around the heating element that has changed it's color, not the ceramics inside.

dimStar,

vape4life

Banned for life
I believe it's normal for the heating element to change colour, but not what you are mentioning about the wires and smell. I would contact Sebastian via the website and ask. Congrats on your purchase, welcome to FC, and I hope this gets resolved for you quick. Oh and if your sphere is starting to smell like the plastic wire I would stop using it immediately. Contact for warranty and don't take any chances with what vapours you are inhaling.

It's nice to see more owners in this thread.

vape4life,
Top Bottom