• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

owsley

I am going to buy a Herborizer and wanted to know what shape is the way to go, the Sphere or the Bubbler. Thanks for your feedback.

owsley,
Reactions: Xclerk

daoist

the smallest is the best for flavour. i would buy 3rd party dab-rig bubbler for 1/2 or 1/3 of the price what herborzer is asking. plus herborizers glass is very bad fragile shitty glass. just buy the heater and bowl and put it on a d020-d bubbler or something similar from black leaf or other well known brands.

just make sure there is enough room between mouthpiece and heater so you don't burn your head.
or put the bubbler whip on it.

Last edited:
daoist,

Alexis

I am going to buy a Herborizer and wanted to know what shape is the way to go, the Sphere or the Bubbler. Thanks for your feedback.

the smallest is the best for flavour. i would buy 3rd party dab-rig bubbler for 1/2 or 1/3 of the price what herborzer is asking. plus herborizers glass is very bad fragile shitty glass. just buy the heater and bowl and put it on a d020-d bubbler or something similar from black leaf or other well known brands.

just make sure there is enough room between mouthpiece and heater so you don't burn your head.
or put the bubbler whip on it.

Just one point here guys, I just woke up.

Regarding the assertion that Herborizer glass is very fragile- maybe the bubblers are, at the bowl neck rim and mouthpiece rim.

But I have owned the XL Sphere for years And it's as tough a piece of glass as I have ever had actually very sturdy and strong.

I have a friend who has used his Sphere with his XL Herborizer daily since 2011 and his Spear is still in immaculate. He even told me how he dropped it full of water one time and it just bounced off the floor with no damage at all.

Its a tough piece.

But saying that I'm really not sure it is the right style of bubbler or water piece for the Ti system.

Going 3rd party may well be the way to go.

Vapordeflor

You may also consider the sherlock. In my opinion it functions really good, another style apart from water filtration but very enjoyable, also big clouds. I opted for the sherlock because I had waterpieces already and I use it as a stand, you need a way to rest the herbo apart from your bowl.

JHay

You may also consider the sherlock. In my opinion it functions really good, another style apart from water filtration but very enjoyable, also big clouds. I opted for the sherlock because I had waterpieces already and I use it as a stand, you need a way to rest the herbo apart from your bowl.
That sherlock is nice, I bet the flavor is great through it. I've been looking for something similar maybe a j-hook that can stand on it's own, but so far haven't found anything yet.

JHay,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

Alexis

That sherlock is nice, I bet the flavor is great through it. I've been looking for something similar maybe a j-hook that can stand on it's own, but so far haven't found anything yet.
Sebastien has in the past offered a stylish Steamroller as well, Which he may be able to reproduce on request.

daoist

In my opinion the herborizer is a very good vaporizer. But the glass just really is very fragile.
the bottom (foot of the bong) already broke, the glass from the heater broke. the bowl survived though.

This just can all be prevented with simple things, other manufacturers offer bong with 22mm plate at the bottom because they know it is a weak point that breaks first.

My Arizer extreme Q has many glass parts and some of the arizer glass pieces i have dropped way more often than my herborizer. everything still works. banged the glass mouth piece of the extreme-q hose against the table or something so many times i cant even count it. not even a scratch on it.

Arizer has really strong glass compared to herborizer. And the other thing is, even if it was good glass, i still would not pay 119 euro for an XL bong that has zero percolation (not even a percolator in the chillum). for 1/2 the price you can get way better glass from 3rd party glass companies with better percolation (any percolation is better than zero percolation).

By the way: What size clamp do i need to clamp the XL heater and the XL herb bowl together?
i dont want to secure it on the bong, because i need to lift it. but clamping together the heater to the bowl makes it a bit easier and secure.

Just one point here guys, I just woke up.

Regarding the assertion that Herborizer glass is very fragile- maybe the bubblers are, at the bowl neck rim and mouthpiece rim.

But I have owned the XL Sphere for years And it's as tough a piece of glass as I have ever had actually very sturdy and strong.

I have a friend who has used his Sphere with his XL Herborizer daily since 2011 and his Spear is still in immaculate. He even told me how he dropped it full of water one time and it just bounced off the floor with no damage at all.

Its a tough piece.

But saying that I'm really not sure it is the right style of bubbler or water piece for the Ti system.

Going 3rd party may well be the way to go.

Last edited:
daoist,

kairos

I own an Herborizer Digiti with which I vape almost exclusively flowers. I am considering pairing it with a Mobius Recurve.

Will the airflow of the DigiTi be enough for a glass with a recycler?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
air flow isn't a problem.

I've broken several Herborizer parts, but never blamed the glass. I love my Herborizer bubbler. The native, 3-big hole perc offers little diffusion, and makes no compromises on flavor. I switch it up between this piece, and my VapeXHale inline base unit. The Herborizer piece has insane flavor, but is chuggy (I like to purr), and and I'll cough a little more the next morning. The inline perc purrs and diffuses, but at a flavorful cost, and I cough less the next morning. It's nice to have such diverse options to switch out as the mood fits.

kairos

Many of us have a desire to make vapor smoother, and "more comfortable" and use water pipes to achieve that, but vapor does not want to be "cool" - it has to stay at a certain temperature to remain in the vapor phase, or it simply condenses on our water pipes as reclaim and we get no effect.

This is also why I don't really like recyclers - they are basically "condensation stations" they use lots of water and have lots of additional surface area for vapor to cool and turn into reclaim.

This is a point to consider. If water filtration - especially with recyclers - leads to lesser effects, it may be wise to stick to dry vaping.

daoist

As far as I know, the Ti has the same powersupply as the herborizer XL, also same temperature controller.
The DigiTi is supposed to be better because it has digital thermostat regulated by a microprocessor to keep the temperature stable.

Basicly the DigiTi just has more accurate temperatures. Not sure how this affects the vaping experience because it can't be that much of a difference in my opinion.

JHay

What are peoples thoughts on the digital Ti vs the regular Ti?

Pros and cons??
Unless you are someone trying to cash .5g bowls in one shot each time, not sure the digital temp controlled stuff is that necessary. Seems the rotary temp control would be more than enough for most people. Once heat soaked those types of vapes retain the heat.

JHay,

Stonedbadger

Could you use the Newvape PID to power the Herborizer Ti?

It looks similar to what you get from Herborizer with the digital Ti?

Stonedbadger,
Reactions: dimmusp

justcametomind

Could you use the Newvape PID to power the Herborizer Ti?

It looks similar to what you get from Herborizer with the digital Ti?
No you can’t. You have to use Herborizer’s pid because the connection is not as new vape. If you already have nw pid I suggest you to have a look at Supreme v6 which seems to me it goes hand in hand with it.

mephisto

I use my Herborizer plenty during the week. Noticed a chip out of the bottom of the injector. Ordered one from Herborizer since the price was minimal. Only to find that shipping is 2x the cost of the part. Cancel order! I will happily contract a new injector glass from a U.S. based blower. Too bad, I really want to support
Herborizer and would have liked to purchase the sherlock as well. Love the device, not so much the availability of parts. Niche markets, heh?

Alexis

I use my Herborizer plenty during the week. Noticed a chip out of the bottom of the injector. Ordered one from Herborizer since the price was minimal. Only to find that shipping is 2x the cost of the part. Cancel order! I will happily contract a new injector glass from a U.S. based blower. Too bad, I really want to support
Herborizer and would have liked to purchase the sherlock as well. Love the device, not so much the availability of parts. Niche markets, heh?
Easy mate from overshores. Always a pleasure to to catch up on your vaping and general activities so I had to check your post when I saw it out of interest.

So youe enjoy your Ti currently? So glad I neglected to remove it from your itinery in that case.

You mean the injector glass right? Yeah it's a cheap part, hence shipping outcosting it.

If you can source a cheaper glass blower go for it. If it was myself I expect I would just bite the bullet and pick up two or three so I had spares to make the shipping worthwhile and basically get what I needed to carry on using the device I always try and encourage people buying from overseas to get at least one extra glass housing for the injector.

Too many folks only have one and then grumble when it breaks (not aimed at yourself in the slightest there my friend), just having a laugh really.

That is why I made the firm suggestion to the very pleasant and accommodating @VGOODIEZ to try and stock plenty of spare Ti injecfor housings for US Ti owners.

Anyway @abracadaver hope you get it fixed soon man and things are generally okay at present all round take care bro. :tup:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
What are peoples thoughts on the digital Ti vs the regular Ti?

Pros and cons??

I need to check in with Seb to see if my old analog (3 years old) is slower than today's analog, because my digit (brand spanking new) is much faster to heat up than my analog.

vgoodiez lists them. not sure if they're in stock, but go see...

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
This is one I've been lurking around since December. I am fast becoming a fan of desktop vapes. I prefer powerful vapes that can give me lung busting hits if desired. I get really nice flavor too out of devices like the Eds TNT Wood Scents (greatest log in the world) and Evo. I've overcome my annoyance with the heat up times by connecting the devices I have to a smart plug which I can turn on from my phone or an Alexa device several minutes before I make my way to my vape spot.

What I have been leery of and have thus far not owned are desktop vapes that have a large power brick and a PID, and ones that seem easy to get burned with..

My good friend vapehunter brings his Flowerpot to poker every week, I've really enjoyed it. It gives outstanding tokes and is an exquisite blurplish color. I'd love to own one but why I haven't so far is because of my fear of burning the shit out of myself with it. Vapehunter often times handles the hardware for the other guys at poker taking a rip because I think they have that fear too. I have, over several sessions, learned to use it alone without the assistance of my bud butler.

Thanks to VGOODIEZ I have had the opportunity to try Herborizer several times in the last couple days. Whenever I've been done trying it he's made me try it again. He's a vicious arm twister but truley a sweet man.
1. The flavor of the vapor is gorgeous. Certain vapes just present the great tastes of herb, that is one of the best rewards to vaping, in a superior way to others. This is one of those. In that department this vape is not fucking around even a little bit. It sits down to the table with you and brings those amazing tastes we all love.
2. It does have a PID and a Hungry Man size power brick. I'm somewhat ok with that because of the previous point. Do with these things were smaller though.
3. This one I was far more confident handling right away without having someone hold it for me. I would not have fear of the guys at poker burning themselves, they could use this without assistance. No doubt when I own one of these I'll burn myself eventually as that happens with most of my devices. It just not intimidating to me in that area like a Flowerpot or Supreme is for me.
4. He used a kek clip to keep the two glass pieces together. For me that is a necessary item. The way I use these items I am certain it would reduce the chance of breakage by a significant amount.

I really enjoyed giving this vape a test drive. I'll purchase it in the future with confidence that it will be out and used and not stuck in my bags of vapes.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I'm surprised and pleased by how substantial the pieces are. The bases that come with the injector stand ans sherlock are heavier than I thought they'd be.

20200229-065827.jpg

Alexis

I'm surprised and pleased by how substantial the pieces are. The bases that come with the injector stand ans sherlock are heavier than I thought they'd be.

20200229-065827.jpg
Actually, that piece on the digis (I got the same ones myself I think the whole world does lol), weighs less than I would have guessed, owning it myself.

I would have been a bit scared of hurting my precious (£6 haha) digis by planting that on top! :lol:

So thank you for showing me that's it would actually be a very safe practice given that the scales are designed to weigh up to 100 g.

Also, didn't you all know, Sebastien designed this vape to be able to be used on the moon? :lol:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Too much herb in Ti bowl, too close to injector, plus high enough temp setting in conjunction, and possibly too slow a draw, would be my exact formula if I wanted to combust with the Ti.

Anywsy big love bro @VGOODIEZ keep up the good work mate and constant positivity all over the place. :tup:
Haha I knew the answer but I wanted to know if Jundy's did! :lol:. You should have seen the text between these two. It was hilarious!

Thanks for the kind words @Alexis !

Top Bottom