Herborizer corner

daoist

I would fill each chamber only until the diffusors are under water, but just a little bit, to ensure maximum bubbling. ;)

I tried the bong with less water. just very slightly above the percolators, just like you suggested.
This indeed makes the vape more "airy". very smooth indeed. Also i think the high is stronger.

I thought more water is more filtration and cooling. But I just needed more air, less water.

Still feel light irritation on the throat sometimes. But that could be because, the whip of my extreme q
needs replacement, which i will replace tomorrow after i pimped it with glass-screened arizer elbows.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Well... ordered a Ti heater for € 149 today and an injector :)

12v/3A power supplies abound here anyway and some bucks/vvps are lying around too, from my Log vape making. Bongs are present, too. And so are numerous GonGs, which should fit for a bowl.

So it seems, I'm all set w/out having to order a complete Ti set for € 300+, or so :clap:

Heater should arrive by end of the week :rockon::sherlock:

daoist

Well... ordered a Ti heater for € 149 today and an injector :)

12v/3A power supplies abound here anyway and some bucks/vvps are lying around too, from my Log vape making. Bongs are present, too. And so are numerous GonGs, which should fit for a bowl.

So it seems, I'm all set w/out having to order a complete Ti set for € 300+, or so :clap:

Heater should arrive by end of the week :rockon::sherlock:

The herborizer bong is not that good anyway. No complaints about the heater.
but i had the tube bong, and that is just not good.

I now have a bong with XL showerhead pecolators with 40+ slits in each percolator.
So much smoother. I never used the TI. just the normal heater.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
The herborizer bong is not that good anyway. No complaints about the heater.
but i had the tube bong, and that is just not good.

I now have a bong with XL showerhead pecolators with 40+ slits in each percolator.
So much smoother. I never used the TI. just the normal heater.
Had a Herborizer XL years ago, but sadly broke it :(
When I came about the still intact heater cartridge of an also defunct Arizer EQ tower, while searching through my stuff for parts I needed for another DIY project, I just thought, why not put the EQ heater into a 19mm male joint tube and rig up a DIY HerborizerXL/Verdamper!? :D
The EQ cartridge has a 7,5ohm resistance, putting out a cosy ~20w at 12v input, which is just ideal as a max, giving the perfect roasting temp :nod:
I use it with a small buck converter for temp control, however :)
The bowl I rigged up from the EQ's cyclone bowl, connecting via a doubke male adapter to the bong.

This little bugger works so well indeed, that it inspired the idea of getting me the Ti, to see, how that compares to the original XL or my own little creation here :D
VAS :p

55203508-C0-AD-481-D-B819-D7703310017-F.jpg

ew91

I broke out my Herboizer Digi-Ti the other day after a few months of only using my butane vapes. I'd forgotten how amazing the Herborizer is as far as taste and effect. Mind numbing clouds and amazing flavor. Love this vape. For reference, I use it at 315C with Sebastien's amazing Sherlock.

It does hit different than the NV line or Glass Symphony. But definitely in the same class, IMHO. They all hit hard AF!!!

Very, very underrated Vaporizer and not as nearly appreciated as it should be.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Ti heater and Micro dosing bowl arrived :clap:

Played aroud with it yesterday night a bit, trying to figure out the correct voltage settings on my VVPS. Sadly, recommendations for rotary dial adjustment (4-6) translates only badly into the voltage applied. 10,5v with about 25w output seems a good starting point so far :nod:

latulipe999

Ti heater and Micro dosing bowl arrived :clap:

Played aroud with it yesterday night a bit, trying to figure out the correct voltage settings on my VVPS. Sadly, recommendations for rotary dial adjustment (4-6) translates only badly into the voltage applied. 10,5v with about 25w output seems a good starting point so far :nod:

Very Very Nice DIY shared experience here ! Thank you a lot for doing this, and congratulations, your stand is pretty awesome man !

Alexis

Very Very Nice DIY shared experience here ! Thank you a lot for doing this, and congratulations, your stand is pretty awesome man !
Haha, yeah his stand is better than ours! I want one, no toppling issues by the looks of it.

Anyway really hope all is well with you my French amigo and your exciting job is still enjoyable and fulfilling each day. :tup:

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨

Haha, yeah his stand is better than ours! I want one, no toppling issues by the looks of it.

Thank you :)
Just a piece of wood with two 12mm holes for the adapters and an old threading from a garden hose, glued to the wood to add some weight :D

I build my own vapes for a hobby :nod: As you seem to enjoy my stuff, here is a little halogen powered vape (20w bulb) I rigged up over the weekend, inspired by the Ti design :cool:
Runs also on 12v DC.

MrMonss

Just a piece of wood with two 12mm holes for the adapters and an old threading from a garden hose, glued to the wood to add some weight :D

I build my own vapes for a hobby :nod: As you seem to enjoy my stuff, here is a little halogen powered vape (20w bulb) I rigged up over the weekend, inspired by the Ti design :cool:
Runs also on 12v DC.

Awesome !!

latulipe999

Runs also on 12v DC.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut ?!

:razz:

how is the rip on this beast ? Did you already named it ? Why dont you post this on DIY section ?

it's crazy nice dope @blokenoname . WOW

i am pretty excited to see this thing in action !

Last edited by a moderator:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Only here for a second, but just in time to share something nice for you all :)

Sebastien was so kind to pass me a code to pass on to our wonderful community:

ONLY VALID TOMORROW on FRIDAY, 29. Nov. (please check your time zones... France is in the EU ;) ). Redeemable once per customer.

15% OFF site wide with the code: blackday

@Hogni I will get to read your PM soon... I'm swamped and more offline than online. Big manhug!

Alexis

Thanks a lot! I can need it...
Always lovely to see you here bro. Rest assured your absence is always noted. Just hoping you are doing okay and just busy with exciting things in life.

Sorry you have struggled this year. Has been real tough here also but looking up.
One day at a time. Stay strong my friend. :)

And yes, I do believe @vapen00b is indeed about to unleash another digital Herborizer unit into the Wild! :rockon:

Looking real forward to him getting to know his hopefully ideal vape in the DigiTi.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Been testing this the last few days and the taste is AMAZING! I am using the Digital TI and playing around with temps and draw speed. Anyone on here have a Digital Ti? If so what are you running at?

Verax

Been testing this the last few days and the taste is AMAZING! I am using the Digital TI and playing around with temps and draw speed. Anyone on here have a Digital Ti? If so what are you running at?

For dry herb, I run mine at 680F usually. That might be a little on the light side for some, but I generally like my ABV to be a nice golden brown nowadays, unless I'm really trying to put myself into the stratosphere. :)

And yeah, the flavor is great, bowl accessibility to view / stir is awesome, and the ability to put as much or as little as you want in the "oven" make this a daily driver for me.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
For dry herb, I run mine at 680F usually. That might be a little on the light side for some, but I generally like my ABV to be a nice golden brown nowadays, unless I'm really trying to put myself into the stratosphere. :)

And yeah, the flavor is great, bowl accessibility to view / stir is awesome, and the ability to put as much or as little as you want in the "oven" make this a daily driver for me.
Sweet, thank you. Yes I figured 680ish to 715ish is the range I am settling in at. So far very impressed!

Top Bottom