Herborizer corner

Alexis

Do yxou know of any other shops in Europe, preferably Germany, that make custom bongs?
Hey mate, I'm assuming that is yourself in the Youtube video? I have chatted with you there before, Autohighwayman is my youtube way, I doubt you would remember that but we talked about the t.i. and I was telling you about the digital Unit coming out and we talked about different heat settings on different analogue units etc.

You may remember me mentioning having lyme disease and insane allergies to everything.

I was just going to say there is a very good German member here @gunmetalshark (although I believe he has run into some major difficulties in life and possibly no longer vaping, really hope you are alright bro if you see this), who commisioned several extremely smart pieces from the glass manufacturer EHLE.

Just thought I would mention it anyway but while I'm here big welcome to the forum, Im sure you will have plenty to contribute, I look forward to hearing more from you.

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Still vaping but since i get some kind of allergic reaction i skipped down to a minimum :)
There are a lot of shops around in germany that do custom work, Ehle, Roor, Badabing, Smurf Glass art, Merlin, Mah Glass..

You can search for them on IG and see what style you prefer, pricewise i think Ehle is the best bet..but only if u stay clear/scientific,
if color or other spec. techniques come into play the price rises quickly aswell :)

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Herborizer has taken control of my vaping station.
I’ve noticed the controller, getting very hot, after a few hours of continuous use.
I like to run Herborizer DigiTi between 666F-707F, 353C-375C.
Is that normal for you guys??
I’m using 110V, and room temperature is probably above 80F-27C.
Thanks in advance.
Stay vaped!!
Mantente de la mente!!

01-B1-F015-0-B83-4-A0-F-84-A9-195-A94-C552-D8.jpg

SUcK@BONG*

I kinda dislike the Digi Ti - mainly, because the first ones became available, not even 2 months after I bought my first generation TI.

The analog dial is it's biggest weak-point, I think.

SUcK@BONG*,

Alexis

I kinda dislike the Digi Ti - mainly, because the first ones became available, not even 2 months after I bought my first generation TI.

The analog dial is it's biggest weak-point, I think.
Are you sure? Maybe I missed the dates of your Youtube videos when I came across them first, I was under the impression that you had owned the ti for quite some time before the DigiTi was even talked about.

Im sure you know better than me though haham hope you are doing good mate.

@Zangano Cruel I did have a little go on my herborizer last night actually. I can't take the higher temps with this one. I was at 300 and still got great clouds and effect. Your temp range is respectable.

Seb sets the alarm to go off at 600 ° C, so I'm presuming he has tested it for extended periods at temperatures way above what you are using.

So I guess I wouldn't worry too much about the heat because the controller can probably handle it. So you're liking the Herbo more with time? With the amazing selection of top-class devices you have it's a real Testament to the herbalizer to make it in there at all. Enjoy dude.

SUcK@BONG*

maybe, it was a tad longer, but the announcement of the follw-up, the DigiTi, it wasn't really that long. not that it mattered much, I am sufficiantly happy with my Ti.
It really changed my life. That digital dial though... i really don#t like not knowing exact temp. too bad, they are not compatible.

SUcK@BONG*,
Reactions: Alexis

daoist

Herborizers can get very hot. I only have herborizer XL edition. The heating bullet get over 200 celsius.
but that is supposed to be like that.

I doubt it that an herborizer can heat the entire room though. A bong with carb hole would be better for easy use. But carb holes can weaken te integrity of the structure.

daoist,

Alexis

Herborizers can get very hot. I only have herborizer XL edition. The heating bullet get over 200 celsius.
but that is supposed to be like that.

I doubt it that an herborizer can heat the entire room though. A bong with carb hole would be better for easy use. But carb holes can weaken te integrity of the structure.
Zangano wasnt referring to the heating element. He was speaking of the actual controller with the digital readout on it.

Of course the heating element itself is built to an expected to get exceptionally hot and can be run at any temperature up to its limit indefinitely.

He was just wanting to check that it was ok or normal for the controller itself to get very hot with extended use and whether others have experienced this at their preferred temperature settings in relation to his own, which is a perfectly fair and valid concern. The XL controller, which I also have and for many years while it does get warm I don't think ever gets particularly hot.

The DigiTi controller is obviously more disposed to reaching higher temperatures during operation but my feeling is that Sebastiaen built it to handle this without an issue and he will have thoroughly tested the controller at higher temperatures than anybody will likely ever use to actually vaporize at.

@Zangano Cruel , just one word of caution bro when you go on holiday to stay in your igloo better leave the Herborizer at home lol! :D

Alexis

Good extraction from what looks like quite a good amount of herb without having the labour too hard and isn't this vape so smooth as well well when taking humongous hits?

In fact that's just made me think possibly the reason you have been digging the Herborizer so much just recently? Is this a factor? I am alwa6s payong attention to your rotation and general impressions as you get to know all these "super vapes" haha, a new category, alongside each other even better every day.

So it was interesting to me to see you championing the DigiTi again just recently. So I was thinking about it subconsciously and just now now it twigged that it might have a lot to do with the amazing smoothness of the herbalizer which can enable heavily medicaters to keep hammering their pot past the point where they might be able to with some other super vapes.

I dunno if that's the case at all, or if it's just something you experience alongside the other factors which are keeping the DigiTi in rotation.

Anyway was only curious man but that looks like a good amount of herb you extracted from then well over .1 I would say and you can see how darkened and uniform it is also the way the vapor drops off.

daoist

that bong in that video has a double percolator. that is why you get smooth hits.
that was not really a big hit though. I get bigger hits and clouds with my extreme q.

daoist,

Alexis

that bong in that video has a double percolator. that is why you get smooth hits.
that was not really a big hit though. I get bigger hits and clouds with my extreme q.
I would beg to differ. Well over 0.1 in that bowl. Is that not a big hit? Hard to take much bigger hits than that.

I take huge hits with my vapes, but never even as much as 0.1 really.

daoist

Maybe i saw it wrong. i just thought not much vape came out.
by the way, i ordered this bong to vape, kinda looks like the bong in the video.

Bio-Hazard-XL-Showerhead-Discus-Perc-Bong7.jpg

Last edited:

Alexis

@Zangano Cruel easy bro hope its a good day so far. So just to satisfy my burning curiosity and settle our debate, how big was that hit? Well over 0.1 surely?

@daoist yes im sure it was a lot more than you thought, the thing is it's illusory because of the speed at which the vapor can flow with this model depending on the water tool.

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Yes, there’s like 2 scoops, each scoop is above .5g
It was a big hit indeed.
That Stereo Matrix is direct inhale mostly.
I probably absorb a bunch of vapor in my lungs inhale.
Tendencies to take big, long hits, with Herborizer.
It works either way, short fast, slow long.
Up to your style, it’s very versatile.
I’ve been playing with screen placement, meaning closer to the heater.
But I don’t go down on temperatures, I like them roasted.
Had some combustion incidents, on 14mm bowl, and even closer to heater, microdosing all glass bowl too.
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!!
0-D3-AC9-FB-0-EC4-496-A-BF0-F-88-E2-C736-DEFB.jpg

Alexis

Yes, there’s like 2 scoops, each scoop is above .5g
It was a big hit indeed.
That Stereo Matrix is direct inhale mostly.
I probably absorb a bunch of vapor in my lungs inhale.
Tendencies to take big, long hits, with Herborizer.
It works either way, short fast, slow long.
Up to your style, it’s very versatile.
I’ve been playing with screen placement, meaning closer to the heater.
But I don’t go down on temperatures, I like them roasted.
Had some combustion incidents, on 14mm bowl, and even closer to heater, microdosing all glass bowl too.
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!!
0-D3-AC9-FB-0-EC4-496-A-BF0-F-88-E2-C736-DEFB.jpg
Evening mate thanks will satisfy my curiosity on the load size. I was sure it was over 0.1.

There was talk way back in this thread where are certain members at least one specifically we really in phatic about how great the Herb Ti becomes when you modify the microdose bowl with a screen to allow more air flow.

I used this bowl a bit. Generally I prefer a larger load size because I don't like maintenance in between hits and loads I love the way you can can put enough in the standard bowl to get properly medicated with only minimal stirring required and not even essential for the most part to keep generating good consecutive hits.

Quite a few owners have been disappointed with the microdosing bowl, on accoint of the draw restriction.

I really don't like draw restriction at all I like free-flowing vapes but to be honest this aspect never bothered me about that bowl but what I really don't like about it is emptying and reloading because the glass plug gets covered in sticky ABV and basically comes out with the herb making a right sticky mess each time.

And yes lots of the hit gets absorbed before exhale with those very long hits.
Zancru I was just thinking of @lazylathe 's big one hit, 0.1 extractions with his analog Ti.

I'm sure you must have seen days videos but I remember the extraction taking place very quickly like 12 to 15 seconds.

But he has that amazing Roor bubbler. So I was just thinking that maybe that particular bubbler facilitates a faster extraction from such loads.

Hope you are well @lazylathe and still enjoying your magnificent Roor vapou tube and fine (hopefully black market) Canadian ganja as much as ever.

Edit, I just did some digging through my bookmarks and i found your 3 Bears. Looks tasty bro, trich city huh? :tup:

Last edited:

SUcK@BONG*

Maybe i saw it wrong. i just thought not much vape came out.
by the way, i ordered this bong to vape, kinda looks like the bong in the video.

I really like this pipe. Can you tell me where you have got it and how much it had been?

SUcK@BONG*,
Reactions: daoist

daoist

It is still in transport. I bought it at an online whole sale company in holland called "de Sjamaan".
i payed 84 euro. maybe tomorrow i get it. I will tell you how it compares to the herborizer when i get it.

daoist

I don't want to post a back-to-back post. But there is no edit button for my previous post so i cannot add stuff to it.

My Bong finally arrived. It is a big beast.

So far what seemed to work nice is fill bottom chamber up to 60% water.
top chamber about 40%.

the hits are smooth. Although can be a bit hot on the throat at temperatures above 200 celsius.

Any one has any tips for right water level? The water does not really hit my mouth, even if i put more water in top chamber. but it is not a problem at 40% to 50% water capacity. I guess i try to find the sweetspot

I think fill both chambers at approximately 50% water will be a good starting point.
Any tips from you guys and gals are welcome. i believe the right air to water ratio will improve percolation.

Last edited:

SUcK@BONG*

I would fill each chamber only until the diffusors are under water, but just a little bit, to ensure maximum bubbling. ;)

SUcK@BONG*,

daoist

I would fill each chamber only until the diffusors are under water, but just a little bit, to ensure maximum bubbling. ;)

thanks for your reply. but i remember some people had comments on a youtube video with a similar bong
and the comments were mainly there should be way more water in the bong.

daoist,

SUcK@BONG*

Then again, aren't "people" mostly dumb animals? I never tried these percs, but more water equals a higher draw resistance, which can make it feel the smoke or vapor more coarse... but, maybe, I am the only one seeing it that way. ;)

SUcK@BONG*,
Top Bottom