Herbalizer in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun3

Good evening everyone!

I've been vaping from my arizer solo for the last 5 months and it's already broken. I would like to invest into a high quality unit like the Herbalizer but it doesn't seem like I can buy it from where I live (Quebec, Canada). I can't find any local store that will sell it and the planetvape.ca website is not working for me (server error upon adding to cart).

My question is: Does anyone know where i could get my hands on the Herbalizer (US store that can ship to canada or something) and if not, do you know of another vaporizer that would do the same job as far as efficiency, potency and durability (i don't mind about the price i just want it to last as long as possible). Some of the vapes i found interesting were: vapexhale cloud evo, verdamper, and a bong with VHW

Thanks alot for your input!! :)

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
I ordered mine from planetvape.ca, they are an official retailer.

edit: my bad I see you mentioned planetvape, they are also giving me problems on the site. I am sure they will be fixed soon. But it seems planetvape is the only official Canadian retailer at this time.

Skeena,
Reactions: Shogun3

biohacker

www.vaporizers.ca

Don't be afraid to ask for a better deal ;)

Herbalizer is a great vape no doubt, but it's expensive and the vapour from my Solo is just as good, and in fact I like it better.

biohacker,
Reactions: CarolKing

Shogun3

www.vaporizers.ca

Don't be afraid to ask for a better deal ;)

Herbalizer is a great vape no doubt, but it's expensive and the vapour from my Solo is just as good, and in fact I like it better.
yea man the solo is very very good especially for a portable but i was only able to get good vape the first 3 months or so! So i thought i might aswell invest into something more expensive that will last 10x longer (if that's even possible)

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
So i thought i might aswell invest into something more expensive that will last 10x longer

Welcome to this site! Though spend enough time around here, and you'll see that price doesn't always correlate to performance/quality/durability. In general yes more money can buy nicer vaporizers, but even my $100 Lotus vape will probably outlive me, as long as you can buy a cigar torch and butane in the future!

Don't be so quick to jump simply because of the price tag - every vaporizer has it's pros and cons

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
yea man the solo is very very good especially for a portable but i was only able to get good vape the first 3 months or so! So i thought i might aswell invest into something more expensive that will last 10x longer (if that's even possible)
The Solo has an awesome warranty. If you bought yours at an authorized vendor you can get yours fixed or replaced. You could get the Herbie too. You need to have more than one vaporizer, it's good to have a backup.

The Solo is a very excellent vaporizer. Sometimes it happens and a vaporizer will go on the blink (break). Most of us have been there a time or two. If you go with Puffitup no worries if you need to send a unit back. They pay for return shipping. They are an authorized vendor that carries the Solo. I see the Ascent and the Indica two other excellent portables on their website. I do like the Solo more.

I am saving up for the Herbie. It's a very expensive vaporizer I hope it's worth the cost?

biohacker

@CarolKing re: the herbie/cost benefit...that's hard to say, for me it was not. The Solo is worth its weight in gold though.

@OP Arizer has wicked customer service and warranty. Many last a really long time without breaking...i've never had a problem, ever. IMO it's the best vaporizer out there for the money, bar none. You get desktop and portability, great taste, conserves, quality.... rachett is right, sometimes you don't get what you pay for, it's not all about how much it costs. Check out user opinions and reviews!

max

Out to lunch
I've been vaping from my arizer solo for the last 5 months and it's already broken. I would like to invest into a high quality unit
It happens. Doesn't mean the Solo isn't high quality (you do have a warranty), and you sure don't have to have to pay a high price to get good quality. I've got inexpensive vapes that are still working fine after 6-8 years. The saying about you get what you pay for isn't really true in the vape market. Quite a few low priced models are extremely reliable.
It's a very expensive vaporizer I hope it's worth the cost?
Only you can determine that. Just don't buy thinking that it has superior extraction ability or will be immune to breakdown. Expensive models get a 'myth' about them. A Toyota can be just as reliable and long lasting as a Lexus.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom