• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herbalizer Fortune Cookie Contest

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
?? ...And the winners are??? :clap::nod:
@Snappo, sorry for the delay, I didn't want to spoil the surprise.... See below for winners....

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:
13666.jpg
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

. (Let the DDave Bashing Begin!!!! )

Herbal Ant

I bet they wish they had put a limit on the entries, some people over did it I think. Most likely they just have way too many to choose from and can't make up their minds. Maybe put all the favorites in a hat and just leave it to random luck. :shrug:

lwien

I'll save them the trouble from reading all the entries.
MINE were the best. I WIN !!!!........:rockon:

Done.....Fini.......Faerdig.......Finito.....Fertig.....Terminado......Terminat.....Hotovy.....Tapos......Acabado....Gotowy.....完成した...........완성.....מוגמר

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
All --

Josh asked me to post the following to this group. There were indeed a *lot* of entries to go through, but it is now all ready. [EDIT to change a few names that weren't quite right.]

===========================================================
Dear Vaporists and VASaholics,

The Herbalizer Fortune Cookie contest has ended and winners chosen. And one lucky grand prize winner will be getting the most badassmuddafuC*in’ vape really soon.

A couple explanations on how the winners were chosen. A list of Best Entries was compiled by the voters, and then that list was circulated and each entry received a grade of 1-5. Entry grades were added up and the top 13 with the highest combined grade won! To be fair, we allowed each person in the top 13 only once (sorry @Been Vapin, you threw off the curve). The names of all top 13 were put into a jar and one grand prize winner was selected the old fashion way.

Before announcing the winners, we would like to express our gratitude to the community. Because it is truly with your feedback that we have been able to discover and correct imperfections so rapidly. It’s really pretty amazing if you think about it – the Herbalizer is about to change how the world sees vaporization and the most significant influence has come from right here.

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”- Margaret Mead

AND ON TO THE WINNERS

Every cloud has an herbal lining @Raskin666

I bring you happy daze @DDave

Where we're going, we don't need roads @lwien

Don't compromise, Herbalize @1_gr8_underdog

Enjoy a balloon ride @northernturtle8

NASA's answer to affordable space travel @Shibby Dank

Remember to breathe, forget to combust @xX Swamp Donkey

Got 99 problems, but smoking ain't one @Been Vapin

Herbie blows, wisdom flows @t-dub

I hope someone brought snacks @Chunkey

Brighten your day, the Herbalizer way @DieHard

Think green if you know what I mean @CG420

Keep calm and herbalize @placetime

And the randomly selected Grand Prize Herbalizer winner is. . . . . . . . @DDave! Congratulations!!!

If you’ve won, you will receive a PM with instructions on how to redeem your prize. Thanks for playing! And we look forward to the next time.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Thank you EVERYONE! There were so many awesome entries!!! I just don't know what to say....

Even before I was able to comprehend being the recipient of the prize for the Herbalizer Fortune Cookie Contest, I was overcome with emotion and am overly shocked at the news. I reread, in disbelief, then I asked the wife to read. Once I partially recovered, the emotions and joy just flowed. Struggling through shock and amazement, I would like to say to all that "I am so honored, and I want to thank all of FC for making me the recipient to which this blessing may flow." I am normally a bit heavy-handed, yes, but in this case I am simply in shock.

Thank you! :bowdown:

Top Bottom