1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

herbalAire

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Hudsonrulez, Nov 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Maybe the reason the cs is not the best or faster is there is so fews issues with HerbalAire vaporizers.... it seems they rarely fail and need to be repaired! I agree they are not fast to answer emails or even to ship packages although they will do it and, at the end, you will be pretty happy (when I ordered from them my first vaporizer ever I waited +2 months to get the package, not totally their fault although, but they included a ton of free accessories!).
    I think HA mainstream is to work with retailers since this vape is avalaible worldwide in every vapor shop!

HA rules! I still love my 2.2!

2. Vapin in the usa

Vapin in the usa Hit em with the hein!

Question: I have a HA ELITE... I've had to return due to not heating 3 times in 3 years, 2016/2017/2018

(now warranty is up)

Had anyone else had this issue with heating up over a years time.

We use it for bags @ 365 & 385.

Same problem over three years (3 times). This past time took them almost 2 months for a warranty return and ENDLESS EMAILS.. To get returned unit fixed

I was very disappointed

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    StormyPinkness likes this.
  3. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I've had my HA2.2 for 6+ years and my HA3 for about a year both with no problems, sorry I can't help.

I feel like I've heard customer service stories from Europe be worse than US/Canada ones. Though I'm not sure if they have multiple offices or customer service departments...

PPN and lazylathe like this.
  4. Vapin in the usa

Vapin in the usa Hit em with the hein!

I almost asked for a h3 or 2.2 to replace the failing elites

StormyPinkness and PPN like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors