Discontinued herbalAire

I really like the FC-187 I have for the HA. I do recommend getting the sidecar bubblers as the base of the HA can sometimes get in the way of your head when it's upside down on the bubb, sidecar makes this not a problem.

Another good option is a PNWT or dhgate equivalents, this makes for a hydratube setup and keeps the HA in default standing position. Though of course the HA works just as well upside down.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I got the D020-H (I think it was H) for $30 on dhgate a couple of years ago and it's been awesome. When it got crazy dirty I almost considered just buying a new one for that price. Someday when my home is a little more glass safe I'll get some big crazy american made piece of art to vape out of.

justcametomind

$12 ceramic screens:
http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/vaporbrothers-whip-screens-ceramic.html

I use them when I'm dumping in all the loose stuff in my jar. Putting that on top helps keep the mp screen clean. Though you could remove that and just always put the ceramic screen on top. Most people use it to keep the material near the jets while the ha is upside down.

Damn, I'm really liking the v3. All the best features of the elite minus the digital part for almost the same price as the 2.2. The pump is different, but I don't do bags anyways. I'm thinking about grabbing this. My favorite part is "Also features a raised top to allow a higher capacity chamber". Was anybody not able to fit enough in there before?
Hope it can be used also with different vapes, would love a fat one for my brand new Plenty. I would love a reducer for the bowl since it's such a hog. Extremelyy medical tough :DDD

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
herbalAire H3 has arrived :)

2YtZBrP.jpg

hQEDFMJ.jpg

Bt9uhdx.jpg

It can't be an Elite unless it has the ability to change the calibration, as a +10 Calibrated Elite is a completely different beast of a vaporizer! :rofl:

Yeah I wonder if there is some way to change calibration on the H3. Of course not all of them will be a completely different beast of a vaporizer :) (if it was already calibrated at +10, hehe).

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It could be nice if HerbalAire will offer a deal without the pump for a bit cheaper!

PPN,
Reactions: 421

biohacker

You think having the ability to hit 213c instead of 200c for max temp becomes "miscalibrated"? You must be a low temp vaporist! Which is fine and dandy, but some of us like the ability to reach hotter temps.

At stock, the Elite is unusable for my needs. Everyone is different! I just love the ability the be able to do so!

biohacker,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Been missing this setup (broke the glass MP) so I ordered a new one from OGB. Pics and mini-review of new MP to come. Also got the carbed adapter to pair with, so I won't have to pull the MP off between hits.

5bEp4oJ.png

I was thinking about trying this out so I was going to just post about it but I did a search and saw you had tried it already. How did/do you like it? I was hoping to just buy a $20 one from vapexhale and use it with the tong. I'm guessing the vapexhale top it fits on is 14mm or 18mm.

Edit: Or anyone else who's tried the tong with the vapexhale mp or something similar.

Last edited:
StormyPinkness,

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I got some new herb recently that was light and fluffy and particularly sticky. It didn't want to grind as finely as I would have liked for use in my vapman or pax . Herbalaire to the rescue. Drop in a few small nugs and presto, great results and perfect ABV.
gotta love this vape...

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I was thinking about trying this out so I was going to just post about it but I did a search and saw you had tried it already. How did/do you like it? I was hoping to just buy a $20 one from vapexhale and use it with the tong. I'm guessing the vapexhale top it fits on is 14mm or 18mm.

Edit: Or anyone else who's tried the tong with the vapexhale mp or something similar.

I like using the vapexhale mp, but I keep wishing for some way to clear it besides taking it off the ha though. Not sure there is enough in there to worry about clearing, it's a reflex though when I see vape still in the glass. That's one advantage over the teflon straw thing, cheap/disposable/easy to clean so who cares about it.

StormyPinkness,

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
sorry to hear that. My herbie is probably the most durable vape I've encountered. I used to bring it out for groups just because i never had to worry about it getting damaged. I still remember some of the videos I watched before I bought mine. people intentionally throwing it across the room or dropping it from ladders just to demo its durability. I hope its fixed soon for you

smokingjoe

All hail the (mighty) vapor
I have not received any kind response from Herbalaire support concerning the broken vape..... Sent two emails.. No answer....

smokingjoe,

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
I have not received any kind response from Herbalaire support concerning the broken vape..... Sent two emails.. No answer....
This page: http://www.herbalaire.com/contact-us.html includes a form to contact them (which you may have already used?). It also has their snail mail address and phone number in Canada:

herbalAire Ltd.
PO Box 746
Bragg Creek, AB
T0L0K0 (lower-case "0"s are actually zeroes)
CANADA
Phone: 403-949-2754

Their representative here is @herbalaire. They haven't posted since last September and I don't know if they get notifications about private messages sent through this site or not but it's worth trying to send one.

Am sure the lack of reply to you must be due to some kind of misunderstanding. They were very helpful when I got my H2.2 almost two years ago and had a rare defective mouthpiece.

I hope the link and their representative's profile here are helpful to you.:)

smokingjoe

All hail the (mighty) vapor
Thank you very much for the reply. I know they respond quick and very customer friendly (had 2 broken herbalaires before / 2.2. and Elite) but this time havent heard of them.
I wrote a PM to @herbalaire. I will then try the contact form but i have used it before and nobody answered. (at the time my first h2.2 broke)

Top Bottom