herbalaire and pnwt

Status
Not open for further replies.

as

Could some one who has a HA and a pnwt or f bomb do me a vid showing HA in use with pnwt

also if you have a LSV as well as a HA how dose it compare

as,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i don't have a pnwt or fbomb but i do have a vxc hydratube which i am guessing is just a little bigger volume wise but functions the in the same way. i also don't have a lsv, but i do have a modded cannavape (which is basically the same thing as an lsv), and i will not post any vids, so my response wont directly answer your questions but i might be able give you some ideas.

the hydratube/ha combo works exactly like the hyrdratube/vxc combo, but you do need to be more careful not to knock the mouthpiece loose with the hydratube on the ha. im not a fan of the hyrdratube in general though because i like a tube with a lot of volume and preferably 2 percs, so my hydratube has only seen minimal experimental use.

the ha will be able to direct draw into almost any small bubbler or tube - as long as there is enough clearance for the ha itself. with adaptors you can even use bubs with male joints. why are you interested in the pnwt or fbomb specifically? there is a thread floating around comparing the two btw.

lsv vs ha? depends on your vaping goals? do you want to be able to vape at high temps, are you after maximum efficiency, do you have a grinder, are you a vape sipper or cloud chaser, are you clumsy? etc...

personally, i prefer high temp vapes through a big tube, so my cannavape could deliver that whereas my ha couldn't due to the 400F temp limit on the ha. the cannavape requires much more attention during a session - grinding, stirring, variables like draw speed and heat settings can be fine tuned, also theres the cleaning of the screens and tubes.

the ha is super simple to use, direct draw, or whip, and it blows bags, it can also extract with extreme efficiency and consistency. its light and extremely durable, reliable and satisfying.

hope that helps!

as

Thank you very much for your post tbh i just like to fuck about with difrent set ups

I was asking about pnwt/fboom as i will be getting one for use with my solo

I like the versatility of the HA

I like all glass of the LSC

ATM I'm thinking of molding my da Buddha to use with a pnwt on top and go from there to see what i like. I can tell you i will end up with a HA tho even if its just for guest so i can fill bags for them Dino what it is with smokers but bags are what vapor is all about to them round my way probs cos all they no is volcano. Plus you cant have to many vapes

as,

lazylathe

Almost there...
I use the Pinnacle WT with my HA all the time!
Just disconnect the whip and place the WT on the Teflon bit.
Seal is not 100% but it gets the job done everytime!
I hit it dry or with hot water as i find it smoothes out the hit a lot, just be careful with the exhale as it is hard to tell how much you took in...
Don't ask me how i know or how i conveniently always forget to take this into account...

lazylathe,
Reactions: MG23

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I use the Pinnacle WT with my HA all the time!
Just disconnect the whip and place the WT on the Teflon bit.
Seal is not 100% but it gets the job done everytime!
I hit it dry or with hot water as i find it smoothes out the hit a lot, just be careful with the exhale as it is hard to tell how much you took in...
Don't ask me how i know or how i conveniently always forget to take this into account...
I finally got the PNWT to work amazingly well.

NANO with a 14mm GonG and a reduced mouth piece.

Can't wait to set up one of my water rigs for the LAZY VAPE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom