HerbalAire 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hey everyone! I bought this for my son in the hopes he would quit combusting. It didn't happen. So I am selling this. It was not used very much. He used it for bags for a while and I used it with glass for a few months. The read-out around the dial is worn, but that's really the only defect. It runs great! I'd like to get $125 for this one. You get all the extras you see in the photos, but I don't have any bags.
img4552v.jpg

The whip has never even been used!
img4559y.jpg

Tstat,

Icosa

Think you could go lower on the price?

EDIT: Sorry about the comments, didn't know you had that kind of rule in place.

mod note: The rules apply to all, when it comes to using Classified.

Icosa,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
140$ new with better motor from Ebay, and tbh yours looks like it's pretty worn out all around. Think you could go lower on the price?

It is incredibly rude to shit up a sales thread with garbage like this, especially as a first post. If you want to wheel and deal then take it to a PM. If you just don't like the price of something then keep it to yourself.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, well like I said, this was my son's vape. He is a young adult and doesn't take care of stuff like I would. I just sold my EQ that was older than this unit, but it was in perfect condition.

This HA runs great and has never had a problem. And if you want to make an offer, please do. I don't see myself using this again, but if it doesn't sell here, I'll put it on Ebay.

mod note: Bidding is not allowed. If you want to negotiate, do it via PM.

Tstat,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom