herbalaire 2.1 vs 2.2: any major differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, this is my first post, i have done a lot of research and decided to get the herbalaire. what are the differences between these twomodels, 2.1 and 2.2? i am having trouble finding a place to buy it (my card was declined at rakuten, aka buy.com), overstock.com has the 2.1... but if the 2.1 is worse i wont get it... my budget is <$200 with shipping
has anyone owned both?

thanks

edit: i think this has the information i needed... http://vaporizer-info.com/en/reviews/review-herbalaire

socialengineer,

MG23

Relaxin'
If eBay works for you, here is a link to the best price I could find on an HA 2.2: Herbalaire Thread
The main difference between the HA 2.2 and 2.1 are the LEDs, which is purely an aesthetic difference.
(I much prefer the new LED scheme) Functionally speaking, the two units are basically the same.

i dont use paypal, but thanks, i got it on overstock the older version.. glad its not too much different. i was actually going to get a portable but i realized portables in general are pretty new and not very good so far... hell the herbalaire 2.1 is older than any portable! maybe when ploom pax makes a much better version ill buy it, without all the stupid lubricating, dafuq is up with that... am i supposed to carry lubricant around with me? ill probably get a mflb when i absolutely need portability, but im just going to use desktop vapes. hopefully ill stick with this one if its good.

and the review on the page in the main post made me decide completely over the EQ. although i can see how someone else would want the EQ more.

socialengineer,

Vapodudule

did you ever look at magic flight box device? new batteries make it really good.

Vapodudule,
i dont want glass pieces, high learning curve, batteries to carry around. i might get one anyways though. thanks

socialengineer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom