• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herb Pen with Electronics-Free path(s)?

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations everyone,

It's still about devices offering "obvious" paths. At first i made an attempt with handhelds:

This time i'm getting curious about pen vaporizers after i got 15 minutes alone with a Snoop Dogg: its electronics and battery DO NOT share any part of the fresh/air path (and much less the vapor one); although its vaporizer function felt quite perfectible (...) this is one herb vaporizer which people can use without having to worry about ventilating electronic hardware through herb. Additionally, everything in the bowl itself has been made visible so it's easy enough to gather what fresh-air is going through before it passes the heater.

No misterious black-box concept here, so if the reader can think of similar cases which will compare in terms of path(s) containment vs potential contaminants, etc., then i'd like to be told about it... Very much.

:peace:

Egzoset,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi Egzo, what happened to you? I'm a little bit disappointed that you feel interested about a crappy pen like that :hmm:, do you change your mind?

I think it was built like many others pen vape, and yes the battery and the air inlets are separated in all pens vape I own, but I heard that it burn the herbs and can only work good with concentrates but perhaps I need to try it.... but I haven't any interest to buy it since it look like an Atmos Raw re-designed!

Look for something else!

PPN,
Reactions: Egzoset

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I was under the impression that most vapes separate the electronics from the vapor path? It appears the Persei has the vapor path totally clean this way...

syrupy,
Reactions: Egzoset

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations PPN,
Salutations Syrupy,

Hi Egzo, what happened to you?

Have no fears, i still experience nearly insurmountable reluctance when it comes to pen vapes. The thing is 2 persons dear to me have acquired some lately, one for e-liquids, the other for dry cannabis! To my own dismay shall i add.

If there had been something available for me as well i'd be trying my new toy as of this writing, but no... my timing just seemed wrong! Lucky me i guess.

46.gif

...do you change your mind?

Oh, should i come to have a change of attitude towards battery-operated devices you can bet it will be because i've been shown what i want to see - but i doubt that's ready to occur anytime soon.

Do not waste your time on a Soop Dogg unless you've got a solution for its absence of control. I tried to inject short burst of energy under my herb trying to avoid combustion as temperature climbs up, but the truth is it was simply too late each time i saw the heating element turning red... On top of this there's the locking function (toggled by 5 successsive button actuations)! Euh... Maybe it might get better next year?

...the battery and the air inlets are separated in all pens vape I own...

Good to know, now i should try to identify a brand/model offering suitable control in a reliable/durable format.

Remember, it's not for me. At least not in a foreseable future i could imagine!

...perhaps I need to try...

It's a good feature to see into the Snoop Dogg this clealy but that's not compensating for direct contact with the heater i'm afraid. I'll pass too. My fellow comrade will pop up about it eventually when the heater dies on him anyway, he won't last until June 24th for sure. I'll let you know...

15.gif

I was under the impression that most vapes separate the electronics from the vapor path?

You'd be surprized how often a product will correspond to the lesser group instead of the select one.

It appears the Persei has the vapor path totally clean this way...

If it regulates power and/or temperature then i may wish to mention it to anyone of those 2 friends from above, since they insist it must be a pen... At least i feel almost relieved to think they're not ventilating hardware components.

:peace:

Egzoset,
Top Bottom