Herb Grinders

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Seems ok bt depends on how fine this grinds..
The is also this:
https://www.420edc.com/mendo-mulcher/microdoser-1-5-3-piece-mendo-mulcher-mini-420edc-custom-design/

But it’s more of a medium grinder so i look for more options.
The MF Nano was perfect.

Their two-piece version of that might fit your needs, and you can grind as fine as you want with a 2-piece.
An inch and a half is pretty damn small, if small is what you're looking for..

With all the excitement about the threadless, magnetic, Brilliant Cut Grinder over in it's thread (and I must admit, I'm very excited about it too), I just came across another all-magnetic, threadless grinder...the Good Life Grinder (seen here).

Anybody ever heard of Good Life Grinders?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramahs

Yeah. I'm not saying I'm interested in getting one.

The teeth/hole patterns remind me of some older novelty grinders.

Though, I think that BC Grinder I mentioned earlier will start at something like $80.
And I'm most likely going to get one of those when they are available. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Ramahs,

rozroz

Yeah. I'm not saying I'm interested in getting one.

The teeth/hole patterns remind me of some older novelty grinders

What’s suppose to be so special about that Brilliant Cut?
I dont think they’ll have a simple 2 piece option.

rozroz,

Summer

Long Island, NY
@rozzoz, read the whole thread for yourself. No need for anyone to have to repeat what's already posted. The thread is small enough.

If the MFLB is what you have heart set on, then buy that, otherwise, you're never be happy with anything else. Look, it's expensive, but you're gonna have it for a few years if not more. Go over to the reddit exchange & see if someone is selling a used one of there.

Summer,

Ramahs

What’s suppose to be so special about that Brilliant Cut?
I dont think they’ll have a simple 2 piece option.

I love that it's magnetic and threadless. I've always wanted a magnetic threadless grinder.
The grind plates and chamber have a lot of attention to detail, and appear to produce a very even grind, and the modular design allows easy swapping of the grind plate.
The pics and videos from the beta testers seem to show a very good grind with the fine grind plate (the only one I'm initially interested in).
I have no interest in any more two-piece grinders. I like my Newvape Fine grinder, but I rarely use it, and don't need another two-piece.
What I want is a magnetic, threadless grinder, that produces a top-quality grind.

rozroz

I love that it's magnetic and threadless. I've always wanted a magnetic threadless grinder.
The grind plates and chamber have a lot of attention to detail, and appear to produce a very even grind, and the modular design allows easy swapping of the grind plate.
The pics and videos from the beta testers seem to show a very good grind with the fine grind plate (the only one I'm initially interested in).
I have no interest in any more two-piece grinders. I like my Newvape Fine grinder, but I rarely use it, and don't need another two-piece.
What I want is a magnetic, threadless grinder, that produces a top-quality grind.

100$ is a lot.. hope it will be cheaper

Last edited:
rozroz,
Reactions: steama

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@rozzoz, read the whole thread for yourself. No need for anyone to have to repeat what's already posted. The thread is small enough.
I gotta say, Summer, that I am often entertained by your attempts to moderate the threads.
Don't take it personally, I am honestly entertained, not annoyed. It may be because I am easy to entertain. :p

I'm sure the cannabis doesn't hurt...

Summer

Long Island, NY
I gotta say, Summer, that I am often entertained by your attempts to moderate the threads.
Don't take it personally, I am honestly entertained, not annoyed. It may be because I am easy to entertain. :p

I'm sure the cannabis doesn't hurt...

I am not moderating nor attempting to cybrguy. When I joined June '17, I & other newbies on the dynavap thread were told point blank & repeatedly, with annoyance I might add, to read the thread for questions that had been asked & answered ad nauseam before. We were advised that is was disrespectful & highly annoying to expect others to answer questions that elder members had previously invested their time to answer. Remember flotntoke & Hogni's posts? You should remember those days as you've been here much longer than I. How many questions get posted that get the dry response that the question they ask have been answered within the last couple of pages. Sometimes I wonder if people even read posts for comprehension as 2 pages later they ask what was just answered; sometimes even a couple of posts above.

I usually no longer answer posts that have been answered numerous times before, especially in the dynavap thread, because I now know why those elder members got annoyed. I leave it to you & others who enjoy replying to every post. I will answer thoughtful questions that I see no one addressed for a couple pages so those newbies don't feel like they're outsiders & as such are not worthy of a reply. And I will redirect new members to the right thread or enlighten them that there is a search feature, especially if the board is quiet over the weekends or if I'm up overnight & figure they're currently on line & they won't have to wait for a reply. At least they will have a resource to investigate.

My mistake above is forgetting to give rozzozz the link to the Brilliant Cut Grinder. I forgot I was in the herb grinder thread & not the BCG thread. The BCG thread is only 12 pages so it's small enough to read & contains comprehensive & super-detailed info. posted by the current beta testers. So there is no reason why anyone should have to reiterate what was already posted since it can't be improved upon.

cybrguy, all said, I'm pleased to hear you find my posts entertaining & I hope you continue to find them so. ;)

Last edited:

Ramahs

100$ is a lot.. hope it will be cheaper

Just to be clear, I was Talking about the Brilliant Cut Grinder. Not that other one.

The BCGrinder is $99 Canadian, But it's only something like $75 or $80 USD (I have no idea where you live).
I plan to pre-order as soon as they are available.
It is what it is. New products can sometimes be a bit pricier.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
cybrguy, all said, I'm pleased to hear you find my posts entertaining & I hope you continue to find them so. ;)
I'm glad and I'm sure I will. I learn things from some of your posts as well as being entertained, and I appreciate not having to always find my own answers. I also like to help people, and for many of our users I think it is asking a lot to make them find their own answers, so yes, I often answer questions that were recently answered. Many folks here, especially those who may be lurking are not computer or technology savvy and may not be as good at finding answers or understanding the results a search may give them or the particular style of someone helping them. This shit is NOT easy for someone completely new to it.

Wrangling a forum like this is a big effort and I don't envy the mods jobs, but highly appreciate a forum on this subject where people are not allowed to be mean to each other. If I can help folks understand our toys/implements, help them post their pictures and help them get the medicine they need (or the buzz) that is how I like to help them. I just gave up trying to herd cats a while back.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Love my 4 piece Santa Cruz Shredder.
I prefer the 3 piece but any Santa Cruz Shredder is the best for vaping IMHO.

The shred is the new grind . . . :peace:

orange_2.jpg

BiPolarBear

The 4 piece is the three piece. You can simply leave out the screen and it becomes a 3 piece. It's both.

BiPolarBear,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I have both and have managed to obtain different results from each, not sure why, but things changed for the better when I got the 3 pc.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
I have both and have managed to obtain different results from each, not sure why, but things changed for the better when I got the 3 pc.

I noticed there has been a slight redesign in the teeth over time. I have a large 4 piece that I've had for 4+ years and noticed the differences when I got my parents a large 4 piece earlier this year. The changes are subtle, but there are definite changes. I don't have them in front of me right now, but want to say it was the actual shape of the teeth themselves.

Don't know if this change was to all of their grinders or not, but possible your 3 and 4 piece are from the different generations.

I'll try and remember to take a picture when I get chance, but that's probably a month away at this point.

Last edited:

steama

There comes a time when you must draw a line in the herb for what you are willing to pay for a grinder. A one hundred dollar grinder is past that line for me. I will never pay $100 for a grinder even if it looks like a brilliant cut diamond. Cool as the grinder may be I think the asking price is ridiculous. Makes it easier to love my rasta SCS.

:mental:

Vitolo

Vaporist
When going motor driven....
The Chewy 2 is a wonderful, slower machine that leaves a fluffier grind.
As for the electric Mills....
I've used the BCG.... and when compared the Krupp has a more resilient motor.
(Krupp Spice Mill Model 203 160 Watts)

I needed an extra grinder for my desk so I pulled out my unused plastic grinder that was included with my Storz and Bickel, Plenty.

Not bad for, what I thought would be a piece of shit plastic grinder. A little too fine for my liking but pretty neat.

Question: How do you clean a plastic grinder when it gets gunky? I don't suppose ISO is a great idea.

Hackerman,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom