Herb Grinders

gonzorelli777

Vape virgin
Haha yep that's the thread I started on GC looking for them! I just now tried searching for the SC rep account here, but it looks like it has disappeared?

@Vitolo Hey bud, just wondering did the Space Case rep leave FC/delete their account?

ETA: Just realised their profile page is still here, they just aren't visible in my search. Glitch in the matrix maybe. Anyway here's the profile link http://fuckcombustion.com/members/space-case.33677/

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Hi all,

Looking for an all wood grinder. I wanted the RYOT 1905 4pc All Wood www.ryot.com/variation-5549-of-ryot-1905-4pc-all-wood-grinder-sifter.html

But seems like its unavailable everywhere so looking for some suggestions, I want a pollen catcher so needs to be more than 2pc. Mainly, I just want a grinder that is healthy I guess, so even open to other options.

Thanks
@PuffItUp has a wooden 4piece but I believe the teeth are pins, not actually teeth. If you like a coarse shred, you should be good to go! I have not tried this grinder.

KidFated.,

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
America's Hat

americas_hat.jpg

America!

phonec.jpg

Fuck Yeah!

merica.jpg

Alexis

ETA: Just realised their profile page is still here, they just aren't visible in my search. Glitch in the matrix maybe. Anyway here's the profile link http://fuckcombustion.com/members/space-case.33677/
There are glitches! ;) Members can at times be moaned at for not doing a search first. IME the search feature can be quite unreliable at times. I can search very specifically for sonething I KNOW is in a thread, word for word...and I get nothing.
You can also search for posts by a particular member, and the results only show posts up to 2 or 3 weeks previous, when I know the member has posted more recently.

So if I then repeat the search- Voila, the missing several weeks of posts are there.
So I haven't got a lot of faith in the search function.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hi all,

Looking for an all wood grinder. I wanted the RYOT 1905 4pc All Wood www.ryot.com/variation-5549-of-ryot-1905-4pc-all-wood-grinder-sifter.html

But seems like its unavailable everywhere so looking for some suggestions, I want a pollen catcher so needs to be more than 2pc. Mainly, I just want a grinder that is healthy I guess, so even open to other options.

Thanks

I can't possibly imagine how a wood grinder like that can provide as even a grind as something with sharp metal blades like most quality grinders.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hi all,

Thanks
Best wooden Grinder I know of is at:
https://www.vaporwarehouse.com/store/p/759-Vaporbrothers-Wood-Grinder.html

Vitolo

Vaporist
A user has to know wooden grinders, and love the wood, so bud should be broken up by hand when using a wooden grinder.... to get rid of the bud's main little twig/stem.The Vapor Brothers Grinder can give me a coarse or medium/fine grind depending on moisture content and time spent twisting.

szai

lazylathe

Almost there...
@lazylathe had an issue when he broke the clear part.

They did not have replacement washers for their Vape GR8TR model...
Long story short...
I bought it New vape Fine Grinder and used it for a while and then bought a brand new Vape GR8TR!
My favorite grinder with the fine plate!
If i use another grinder it is my 2 piece SCS for a coarser grind.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I just received the Kannastor GR8TR V2 as a gift.
I prefer 2 piece grinders, so please take this into consideration when you hear what I have to say.
The design looks nice, but material goes through the holes before you really want them to, when looking for a fine grind.
I was able to procure a 2 piece Kannistor (2.2 inch) that I was able to use and get the consistency I was looking for.
The multi level 4 piece grinders were not what I would look for in a grinder.
The EZ change screen, seemed to catch and collect much kief, bit around the changeable screen edges... I felt this caused waste. (unless one were willing to spend much time with a brush tidying up.
I enjoyed the 2 piece though, however... not as much as I have enjoyed the Santa Cruz Shredder 2 piece.
The 4 piece Kannistor was a no go for me.
The 2 piece Kannistor came in tied with the 2 piece Space Case....
but both for me came in a notch below the 2 piece Santa Cruz Shredder.
Still a good quality grinder.
My most recent grinder of choice is at: https://www.newvape.com/fine-grinder-titanium-gray-2726

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I like my SLX 2.0, a lot.

But I have a 3-piece Kannastor GR8TR with a fine-grind plate, and it's nice for when I want that finer grind.

I have a NewVape fine grinder 2-piece, and it's great, but I can't get behind two-piece for regular home use, as I do not like having to dump the bud out of the grinder into/onto something else to collect it. It is a fantastic grinder though, and it'll always remain in my collection.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I do not like having to dump the bud out of the grinder into/onto something else
I understand.... many people do not like dumping herb out onto another surface.
I do like to dump my herb out and work with it using a business card.
The "dish" used to hold my herb is the lid from a cookie tin.
I acquired this tin in 1969, and have used it for cleaning MJ , way before I ever heard of grinders. It was used to roll the seeds out of "comersh" back in the day.
I still have it and use it every day of my life to handle my MMJ, fresh out of the grinder.
uwMYfCj.jpg

lazylathe

Almost there...
@ataxian

Depending on which vaporizer i am using, I will use 2 or 3 grinders! LOL!!

My favorite is the Kannastor Vape GR8TR with the fine plate. I use it the most and i love the fine, even grind. I will also use my Santa Cruz Shredder 2 piece and occasionally i will use my Magic Flight fine grinder if i have very dry herb.

Looks like they stopped making my version and are now doing Version 2...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian

Depending on which vaporizer i am using, I will use 2 or 3 grinders! LOL!!

My favorite is the Kannastor Vape GR8TR with the fine plate. I use it the most and i love the fine, even grind. I will also use my Santa Cruz Shredder 2 piece and occasionally i will use my Magic Flight fine grinder if i have very dry herb.

Looks like they stopped making my version and are now doing Version 2...
I know your not asking a rookie like me?

Now I'm using the SPACE CASE 2 x 3.5" grinder and a COMPTON 2" 2 x.

I have a bunch more in storage?

I collected at one time?

FINE grind is what I'm looking 4?

Maybe U know?

@Vitolo we used sizzer's mostly? (PRE-GRINDER'S)

lazylathe

Almost there...
I know your not asking a rookie like me?

Now I'm using the SPACE CASE 2 x 3.5" grinder and a COMPTON 2" 2 x.

I have a bunch more in storage?

I collected at one time?

FINE grind is what I'm looking 4?

Maybe U know?

@Vitolo we used sizzer's mostly? (PRE-GRINDER'S)

Favorite fine grind - Kannastor Vape GR8TR
The New Vape Fine Grinder is also amazing but it is only a 2 piece.

How do you like the Space Case? Medium grind?

Top Bottom