Herb Grinders

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Hi guys, I'm using a GR8TER vape with the fine screen but sometimes I would like to get a coarser grind. Is there any consensus about the best coarse grinder on the market? I really like the design of my Kannastor with no kief screen, the internal storage and the ability to use it as a puck but I can't find a coarse plate anywhere for sale plus I would prefer to have a different grinder to avoid switching parts.

The Beagle,

Justpassedu

Hi guys, I'm using a GR8TER vape with the fine screen but sometimes I would like to get a coarser grind. Is there any consensus about the best coarse grinder on the market? I really like the design of my Kannastor with no kief screen, the internal storage and the ability to use it as a puck but I can't find a coarse plate anywhere for sale plus I would prefer to have a different grinder to avoid switching parts.
Magic Flight Finishing Grinder

Justpassedu,

virtualpurple

I really like my Lift Innovations grinder. Their larger grind disks may be exactly what you're after. Your bud will be nice and fluffy because it has blades instead of teeth.

Doktor Dub

After over 10 Years with my standard Kannastor 4 piece, which worked VERY well all the Time i want to buy a second quality Grinder, 3 or 4 piece, probably SCS or SLX.

Does anybody know where i can get one for a reasonable Price in Europe / Germany? I would prefer strongly not to bother with customs etc.
Only place i know in EU is Vapefiend who carries SCS...

Thanks in advance & have a nice day!

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I really like my Lift Innovations grinder. Their larger grind disks may be exactly what you're after. Your bud will be nice and fluffy because it has blades instead of teeth.

Thanks, I totally forgot about the Lift, it could be interested but I believe I would need to order it from overseas.

Does anybody know where i can get one for a reasonable Price in Europe / Germany? I would prefer strongly not to bother with customs etc.
Only place i know in EU is Vapefiend who carries SCS...

Same here, being in the EU I would prefer to order from within the union because of the high shipping costs and the risk of having to deal with customs.
I guess my choice is between the 3 pieces SCS and the SLX 206 (really intrigued by the non stick coating and the non threaded kief filter), I also found them both on Alibongo while Vapefiend only carries the SCS.
Azarius also carries the Cali Crusher Homegrown (but it is a 2 or 4 pieces) and the New Vape Coarse grinder that could be my best choice but again I would prefer a three pieces.
If you have experience with both wich one between the SLX and the SCS gives a coarser grind?
Anyone owns a New Vape Coarse grinder and can chime in?
Any other recommendations?
Thanks a lot guys.

http://www.alibongo.co.uk/search/?q=Grinder

Doktor Dub

thanks for the Alibongo tip, didn t know about them.

As the really cool stuff for our hobby is so often so hard to get in the EU i think i will start a dedicated thread about EU vendors of "cool and not standard" stuff.

@The Beagle : i don t have first hand experience with any of your mentioned grinders, but wanted to ad that vaposhop also carries the Cali Crusher but the consensus here seems to be that this one can t compete with SCS or SLX.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
As the really cool stuff for our hobby is so often so hard to get in the EU i think i will start a dedicated thread about EU vendors of "cool and not standard" stuff.

I was thinking the same thing myself to help us to share good shops, distributors, expos and such.

@The Beaglevaposhop also carries the Cali Crusher but the consensus here seems to be that this one can t compete with SCS or SLX.

Yep, I think I have to choose between those two, I'll wait for some suggestion from more experienced users.

Friend Man

I have a gold SWII waiting at home in the mailbox. It was a choice between this and the SCS as an upgrade to the Kannastor GR8TR (which was a horrible piece of gear for my usage/style. ). The 35% savings solidified my choice.

How is it working out for you mate?

I've found a place I can get a great price for the SLX 2 so I may well get one of those. Has anyone got one, and can you tell me if the logo is embossed or just printed on? Thanks

gonzorelli777

Vape virgin
I guess my choice is between the 3 pieces SCS and the SLX 206

Hey man, just want to let you know you can actually get the SLX 2.0 without ordering from the US if you want. I spotted it along my e-travels at www.vapourtown.com/product-category/vaping-accessories/grinders/. They are a UK seller who ship to Europe for reasonable prices (I think, see disclaimer below), and they also sell legit Space Case, and the Fine Herb grinder by New Vape too afaik, so they should be a safe seller.

DISCLAIMER

I am drunk for the first time in months, got my degree results in today. It went well!

ETA = Feck, I'm such an eejit! @Doktor Dub @Friend Man I guess this might help you out too, I forgot to add you first time around :)

Last edited:

Friend Man

Hey man, just want to let you know you can actually get the SLX 2.0 without ordering from the US if you want. I spotted it along my e-travels at www.vapourtown.com/product-category/vaping-accessories/grinders/. They are a UK seller who ship to Europe for reasonable prices (I think, see disclaimer below), and they also sell legit Space Case, and the Fine Herb grinder by New Vape too afaik, so they should be a safe seller.

DISCLAIMER

I am drunk for the first time in months, got my degree results in today. It went well!

ETA = Feck, I'm such an eejit! @Doktor Dub @Friend Man I guess this might help you out too, I forgot to add you first time around :)

Congratulations! :clap: I hope your hangover is somewhat soothed by the fact that a) You done good and b) I have read and appreciate your post.;) Yeah, VapoUrtown are actually based in London, so they are perfect for people in the UK. They stock the SLX 2, SC (iirc) and even the Newvape. I'm going to get one tomorrow, 'no gunk' is my priority here. I see the SLX 2 on Amazon too, it seems they really branched out in the last year or so.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried the 'Phoenician'? I can't figure out why it's so expensive

Doktor Dub

DISCLAIMER

Thanks for the heads up, right now waiting for an answer about shipping to Germany. :tup:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive

I been searching for a coarse grind and think I put "Lift innovation" in top of my list

Just wanna buy one grinder as good ones goes for +80 bucks so hoping for perfection

I used to only cut weed with scissors back in the day, always said grinders gave bad cuts for joints :D

Kind of like the blade action with the lift innovation and it seams to give nice big fluffy "grind"

How has it been using it and for what vaporizer? ('s)

stonedbob

100% THC
I been searching for a coarse grind and think I put "Lift innovation" in top of my list

Just wanna buy one grinder as good ones goes for +80 bucks so hoping for perfection

I used to only cut weed with scissors back in the day, always said grinders gave bad cuts for joints :D

Kind of like the blade action with the lift innovation and it seams to give nice big fluffy "grind"

How has it been using it and for what vaporizer? ('s)
i can also recommend the SLX, very good also!

Doktor Dub

so now i just have to decide which size of the SLX, later on i will get a SCS 3 piece or the small 4 piece for out and about :hmm:

Doktor Dub,

biohacker

Is anyone going to pick-up the wacky-willy Boomer's Stainless Steel grinder. It has pyramid teeth like the old school plastic grinders. If I remember right the pyramid teeth design were good for a coarse/medium grind but not so much for fine. I am curious what this grinder does and how it works compared the the 'normal aluminum grinder teeth designs' but I am not willing to drop a franklin to find out. Come on, someone out there in FC land has got to be braver than me and buy this puppy for a review FC style.

I think it's still on the list, I want it bad, and would jump if it was a 3 piece in a heart beat! I just don't like 2 piece grinders, but those teeth are like the volcano grinder's, and can produce a very nice grind, even fine if you like. Looks like a beast and has the weight behind it!

Did you see the IMPACT grinder version?? That's novel!

They are also $95CDN I believe, which is about $70USD.

In time i'm sure i'll have one, but there are a few things on this list before it.

Recent GrAS are the medium SCS 4 piece, and large SCS 3 piece!

There are reviews on here, but the Lift produced anything BUT fluffy IME. I love a coarse even grind, and thought that the medium and coarse plates were completely useless for my needs. The fine plate wasn't too bad, but it was even and fluffy. I HATED that grinder!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Did you see the IMPACT grinder version?? That's novel!

Dunno man, seems overkill to me:

Impact Grinder
210-030.jpg
:haw:

biohacker

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Seriously though, for people with wrist issues or whatever grip strength, I think it's pretty dope. Silly in a way, but dope! Vrroom vrrroom! Sticky dank rock hard, whatever.... pulverized in seconds! I can't believe they even designed it TBH!

http://www.wackywillysweb.com/proddetail.php?prod=stainlesssteelherbgrinder

Shame the video is unavailable.

Zoom! Zoom!

I like the fact they exist but personally if I had difficulty grinding due to dexterity I'd use a cheap £15 coffee bean grinder.

At $95, for a 2 piece it's on the pricey side.

Top Bottom