Herb Grinders

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I'm so tempted by the uv flower of life. I wish there was somewhere to donate grinders like I'm able to donate vapes to Vitolo.

Surely Vitolo would accept such generosity? He could give them to some of his stronger patients who would really appreciate & use them.

Those Shape grinders look alright @Pustupillo. Nice images on the top of the grinder at least.

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
Here's one thing I have realized over the last 24 hours: Everything I have with knurling (excluding grinders) has vertical knurling, like Santa Cruz Shredder. Prescription bottles, Nalgene water bottles, pill crusher, etc.

They don't have a bunch of dots; they have vertical knurling. And strangely, they all work.

EDIT: Add pet smell cleaner, vitamin B12, hot sauce, cooking oil. Basically everything with any kind of knurling. Maybe there's a reason for that.

Last edited:
Aimless Ryan,
Reactions: whatitdew

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
MARLEY NATURAL WOOD GRINDER - Large $140
marleynatural_grinder_large_.png

Looks like a nice Grinder but $140 is hard to justify.

Anyone tried one of these?

There is also:

MARLEY NATURAL WOOD GRINDER - Small $96
marleynatural_smallgrinder_product_opened_marley-grinder_1.png

marleynatural_grinder_large_opened_2.png

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
So many pages to read just to figure out what grinder gives the most coarse grind?

Is it the shredder or what gives me the most coarse fluffy grind for convection vapes?

Thank you in advance Mr/Ms grinder nerd

biohacker

Is it the shredder or what gives me the most coarse fluffy grind for convection vapes?

IME and opinion, I have yet to see anything provide a more "fluffy" grind than the SCS, without having to grind upside or do the funky chicken with it. However, much also depends on your herb/cure. I'm still testing, and continue to search for the elusive unicorn. Like vapes, much is trial and error here as per your own personal preferences.

little maggie

UKnQDhS.jpg

I don't know if you guys know Phil Lewis, but he's an artist in Boulder, CO. He's done some laser engravings on some PAXs previously. So we reached out to him and sent him a few SWIIs to see what he could come up with…

Here's the album!
http://imgur.com/a/NL5iy
These are great. I wish I was good at taking pictures to show the interplanetary and the SLX and how they compare. I actually have more "dust" in my SLX and the interplanetary ends up totally clear of anything on the grinder. How do I buy one of those?

InterplanetaryTanner

Interplanetary Development
Manufacturer
These are great. I wish I was good at taking pictures to show the interplanetary and the SLX and how they compare. I actually have more "dust" in my SLX and the interplanetary ends up totally clear of anything on the grinder. How do I buy one of those?
It doesn't look like Phil Lewis has them on his site yet. So you could try emailing him. - http://www.phillewisart.com/contact/

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Right off the bat, their claim that they're "the absolute best herb grinder" rubs me the wrong way. Especially because it seems to me it's a very unexceptional grinder in pretty much every way. And their 'testimonials' are hilarious:

“Honestly the best grinder I’ve ever had, ground up my botanicals perfectly for my vape and ended up having my first foursome and getting arrested/grinder taken the same night, and I think I owe thanks to this grinder for it. 5/5 will buy again.”

Wow, cool story bro... :lol:

“Best grinder on the market, and I have tried them all. Did the job when more spendy ones could not. The magnetized lid is genius and so strong. I volunteer in a medical marijuana dispensary and this is the go to product.”
-Mia

Really? The magnetized lid is "genius"? If you've really tried them all, didn't you notice they all have magnetized lids??

I don't know, personally, I think I'd pass on this one. :2c:

:peace:

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
Right off the bat, their claim that they're "the absolute best herb grinder" rubs me the wrong way. Especially because it seems to me it's a very unexceptional grinder in pretty much every way. And their 'testimonials' are hilarious:

“Honestly the best grinder I’ve ever had, ground up my botanicals perfectly for my vape and ended up having my first foursome and getting arrested/grinder taken the same night, and I think I owe thanks to this grinder for it. 5/5 will buy again.”

“Best grinder on the market, and I have tried them all. Did the job when more spendy ones could not. The magnetized lid is genius and so strong. I volunteer in a medical marijuana dispensary and this is the go to product.”
-Mia

Really? The magnetized lid is "genius"? If you've really tried them all, didn't you notice they all have magnetized lids??

LOL yeah the testimonials are crazy fake :lmao: but i just placed my order with this black tie grinder.
The price is super (i took 2, 1 for me and 1 for my girl) and i spent just 50€ with free shipping.

All the reviews about this grinder are good so i decided to trust. It is also raccomanded for vaping cause it should give you a fine grind.

Ill let you know how this thing work when ill recieve it

Pustupillo,
Reactions: Derrrpp

little maggie

Anyone tried this grinder? https://blacktiegrinders.com/

Looks quite good and the price is not ridicolous... still searching for a good grinder at reasonable price, and this one get shipped in europe for free!!

Give me some review
Have you tried the interplanetary ones in your search for a good grinder? Mine cost less than many of my other grinders and is one of my favorites.

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
i see super weapon grinder is 50$ for 1... i took 2 black tie for the same ammount of money and with free shipping. They looks quite the same also

Pustupillo,

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon

-Mia

The kicker for me was

“The grinding is so smooth. Came with two little scrapers and it’s easy to scrape because the bottoms is rounded. Great product ! Keep it up guys.”

I am trying to reconcile a concave dish being easily scraped with a angled edge scraper? A rounded guitar pick would be far more suitable to scrape a concave kief chamber. I am not buying the bullshit that is being served by Black Tie.

Top Bottom