Hemp Rosin...

natural farmer

Hey all!

I live in Greece and cannabis is still illegal here unfortunately but hemp became legal a year ago and the first farmers already sow their fields. Also the first CBD stores have started opening. It's still uncertain if the CBD oils and tinctures etc will be considered herbal products or if they are gonna fall under the damned pharmaceutical regimen like is happening in UK but for now lots of patients find relief with these products without the need of a doctor's approval.
So, I have met the guy at my nearby small city who decided to open a store like this and he is currently selling Endoca products. A bit expensive for the current Greece economic reality but not that expensive if it's necessary for one's health. Problem so far is that with the raw tinctures many customers find them too acidic to ingest. Me too. One drop of raw 3% tincture is fine but upwards 2 drops it's getting really uncomfortable and you really need to put the drops in some juice first.
So my friend is thinking after hearing me talk about rosin that maybe it would be a good idea to purchase hemp flowers from local growers and make CBD rosin ourselves if possible, suitable for ingestion. He is already making ISO cannabis oil of very good quality but he wants to avoid all solvents if possible...
I have found only one company in the web making CBD rosin (http://organiccbdllc.com/what-is-cbd-rosin/) so I guess it's possible.
What do you guys think?

shredder

Hey all!

I live in Greece and cannabis is still illegal here unfortunately but hemp became legal a year ago and the first farmers already sow their fields. Also the first CBD stores have started opening. It's still uncertain if the CBD oils and tinctures etc will be considered herbal products or if they are gonna fall under the damned pharmaceutical regimen like is happening in UK but for now lots of patients find relief with these products without the need of a doctor's approval.
So, I have met the guy at my nearby small city who decided to open a store like this and he is currently selling Endoca products. A bit expensive for the current Greece economic reality but not that expensive if it's necessary for one's health. Problem so far is that with the raw tinctures many customers find them too acidic to ingest. Me too. One drop of raw 3% tincture is fine but upwards 2 drops it's getting really uncomfortable and you really need to put the drops in some juice first.
So my friend is thinking after hearing me talk about rosin that maybe it would be a good idea to purchase hemp flowers from local growers and make CBD rosin ourselves if possible, suitable for ingestion. He is already making ISO cannabis oil of very good quality but he wants to avoid all solvents if possible...
I have found only one company in the web making CBD rosin (http://organiccbdllc.com/what-is-cbd-rosin/) so I guess it's possible.
What do you guys think?

Hemp oil sold here in the states is pressed from hemp seeds and may have small amounts of cbd. The marketing claims as to cdb's in it are questionable. But it is said to be a healthy oil.

I doubt you would find many buds worth pressing in hemp. They should be heavily seeded.

Higher quality cbd oil comes from high cbd plants, bred for those qualities, not hemp plants bred for fiber and seed oil. I don't know of any way to get around this.

Top Bottom