1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Hemp Flower

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by olivianewtonjohn, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Interested in CBG as well. I've read some user reports that they prefer it to CBD for daytime use. Supposedly low boiling point too at 126°F. The one thing I keep hearing about it is that it doesn't have the best flavor or it's bland. Lot of great user experiences over at Hempflowers for sure. Interested in Hemp Barn's CBG Crumble.

https://www.thehempbarn.com/product/cbg-crumble/

2. Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop Well-Known Member

When you say hempflowers, do you mean the reddit sub? If so, some of the folks who mod hempflowers have another sub specifically for CBG. Only 400ish members right now, but if you're interested r/CBG

abracadaver, invertedisdead and Morty like this.
  3. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Yes. Thnx for the link! Let us know how your liking the CBG flowers after you get aquainted w/ them.

4. Walter Bishop

You are welcome, and will do. Package just shipped today, looking forward to it's arrival. :peace:

Morty and Vape_Or_Die420 like this.
  5. Vape_Or_Die420

Vape_Or_Die420 Cannabinoid Enthusiast

I live in a state that is very not friendly to cannabis. How many of you were like me and were absolutley shitting their pants scared when you first had hemp flower sent to your house? Its like i thought that usps had a weed xray machine or something.

Lol, now its no big deal. I first bought a 1/4 oz, then an oz, then a 1/4 pound, then 1/2 pound. I hope to grow my own someday.

6. Walter Bishop

Same, in an illegal state. And I'm still shitting my pants, lol. My biggest fear is they will come to my home due to thinking it's illegal cannabis. And of course I have THC bud in quantity here too. Already been there done that... not fun.

Thank God we vote on legalizing in my state this Nov. I'm really hoping we push it though.

abracadaver, Morty, C No Ego and 2 others like this.
  7. Walter Bishop

Hate to post right after my own previous post, feeling a bit like a blabber mouth. Heh...

But, with the order of Sour Space Candy I got in from Cascadia Blooms, they included a sample of their Hawaiian Haze

I haven't had an opportunity to sample it until today, and I wanted to drop a quick line that this strain is super legit! Very heady effects. Clear headed, but at the same time, has sativa like visuals, ocular heaviness, bit of tingly head band effect, and a pleasurable endorphin rush with a sense of well being and calm. Reminds me of some actual Sativas I've had in the past, but without the nervous energy that makes me want to clean my garage. :p Crazy the THC is so low in this stuff, because the effects of this hemp feel very familiar.

8. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

yeah, that Hawaiian haze was very good uplift ... wish the sample was larger but it was good no doubt ...

Walter Bishop and invertedisdead like this.
  9. Walter Bishop

So of my recent order from Eight Horses Hemp, I've got to say my favorite strain so far is C5. Apparently it's a cross of Cherry Wine and Sour Space Candy. Powerful stuff. And one of the closest feelings, in my limited hemp experience that is, to THC bud. But that's not a bad thing. It's sedative, relaxing, visual, pain relieving, and gives me nice body vibrations. Wound up going back and ordering an Oz of it. They have a 30% off orders over $40. sale going til Sunday.

C No Ego likes this.
  10. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Do you hemp lovers find its affect to be more helpful or medicating than pot?

I've never found hemp to produce better results than canna.

Walter Bishop and C No Ego like this.
  11. sd401k

sd401k Well-Known Member

Not better but damn near as good. For my inflammatory issues (digestive problems) CBD works great. For orthopedic injury pain, THC is definitely what you need.

C No Ego likes this.
  12. Walter Bishop

Depends on what results you're looking for I guess? Or what you're looking to avoid in my case.

Some of the the best medicating THC bud is powerfully psychoactive. I get tired of regulating how high I get sometimes. Particularly when I have other things to do. Or want to avoid racing thoughts, paranoia, anxiety. I know people who never experience effects like that, and that's cool. But I do from time to time, particularly when the SHTF.

This current Corona crisis is a very good example. I'm living near one of the epicenters. It's stressful. A lot of "what if" scenarios in my life right now. For me this is not the time to be medicating with THC. I do not want my thoughts lost in that sort of thinking. High CBD hemp takes my anxiety away much better than THC does right now.

Of course your mileage may vary. Everyone is different. Our tolerances, as well as our bodies. So I'd never expect you, or anyone else, to get exactly what I get from Hemp.

To sum it up, hard for me to say I get the same medicating effect. But what I do get is pain relief, muscle relaxation, anxiety relief, and a general feeling of well being, without the other baggage that I sometimes experience with THC.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors