Help

RekOne

Question for anyone that can help. So for about a year now I have been on a mission to make vape juice out of clear distillate and Bho / shatters. So far I found that using bho won't work bc there is still plant matter and fats in the oil that will separate and cause a bad cart. I was first using PG PEG and then MCT with terps or flavor... every time it would last for a few days then the fats and plant matter would separate and start tasting worse then it already did. I mean the flavor was not bad but not like the carts from "the clear" or "710kingpen" so I found some raw distillate and thought this would solve my issues with separation and now I would just have to work on getting the flavor right. Well now I get a really clear product with never separation but it taste not so good . I'm assuming maybe the clear base I'm using is not the best? or maybe I'm doing something wrong? I have some of the best terpenes out there but I still taste that odd taste from the raw clear. Is this normal ? or is my clear garbage?..does anyone have any info on making vape pens with raw clear and terps? or is there a way to take my bho and take the plant matter and the fats out and then use that instead of the raw that taste like shit? any help would be great.. thanks

RekOne,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
You can take bho,
dissolve it in ethanol,
freeze the ethanol,
filter the ethanol through a coffee filter or any mesh filter smaller than 5-10 microns, try and maintain 32F, 0C or less environment during filtration.
Evaporate filtered ethanol in whatever manner you decide, re-collect, and purge.
This will remove the lipids causing separation.

The distillate, I am unclear on.
What terpene product do you have, that you are adding in?
How much terpene are you adding and to how much distillate are you adding it into?
What part of your process are you adding terpenes into the equation?

seaofgreens,
Top Bottom