help with vapoizables info

lopijk

Hi there,

I could use some help with things. I'm interested in vaporizing things other than weed for the relaxing effects. Some kinds of herbs have mild relaxing effects, without being as strong as getting high which is perfect for me. I've got nothing against weed, though just interested in gentler things at this point.

Some vaporizers are sold as "for essential oils/extracts", though I have read around quite a bit and it seems like the "essential oils/extracts" are really HBO, CBD oil, budder, wax etc and not your typical essential oils. Other people who talk about vaporizing essential oils mean diffusing and not inhaling them. I've also read than really vaporizing essential isn't exactly safe, and a different thing in the end to vaping the weed oils/extracts. Anyway "extracts" is a pretty generic term, and can be dry or wet with a huge variety of basis.

For example the O-Phos
http://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizers/portable_vaporizers/o-phos-vaporizer/

My questions,

Can you really (and safely?) vape essential oils with this?

Does anyone know about extracts from things other than weed which you could vape with this?
And what base of extracts should I be looking to vape exactly.

It would be a huge help!
Thanks,

Sam

lopijk,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
O-Phos is for shatter, BHO and waxes. There are Essential oils for a scent diffuser.

FC has a section on vaporizing herbs other than cannabis. Also flavoring with essential oils I see.

Flavoring your herbs using essential oils
Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by herbgirl, Jan 11, 2011.

Look through the vaporables section of FC. Folks can vaporize all kinds of things. There really is a wealth of information in this section, you will be reading for days. Folks even vaporize tinctures. Just make sure it's safe.;):leaf::peace:

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: axakal

lopijk

Haha the thing is I have been reading for days.. And rather skip to the trials sooner ;)
But I'm neither in a rush to start inhaling things without proper understanding

Just wondering whats it all about with this kind of thing "This product is for use with concentrates and essential oils only" if not for the commonly called essential oils. Just for marketing?

The vape industry could use some clearer terms I'd say!

If someone started selling "vape oils" for these things they would catch a bunch of people searching for these kind of things..

lopijk,
Top Bottom