• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Help with uploading avatar

CouchKushn

The flying Druid.
Hey guys I’m new here and I tried uploading an avatar by taking a photo but the o.k. button does not light up, what am I doing wrong?

CouchKushn

The flying Druid.
Welcome @CouchKushn. Maybe the photo file you were trying to upload was too big. Try saving your photo to "Web" quality or less. Then again, I may not know of which I speak.
Hello @macbill , thanks for the welcome. I took a pic of the cover of this months High Times for my avatar. But that’s o.k. next week I get my new iPhone and I’ll be able to do more then(I think?) Right now I’ll just go with what’s there now. I hate to admit it, but I’m 58 and not all that tech savvy.

CouchKushn

The flying Druid.
I offer you a welcome to the forum as well! Young and old alike, someone will always help you. As far as age goes....I've got you beat!
Ha! Thanks @Squiby .

I had the exact same thing happen to me, it turns out it was my ancient phone that was the culprit. ;)

Welcome to FC.
Thanks @TheThriftDrifter , ya that’s what I’m thinking too. I’m looking forward to getting my new iPhone, that should do the trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom