Help with oil vaporizer

Gettinbetter

I have a dispensary that makes their own CO2 oil from ACDC. Unfortunately, they no longer sell the tank and I had to dispose of mine on a trip recently. Other than the disposable ones I have little experience and am wondering what kind of tank I should get that will work well and last a long time? I have an adjustable wattage 510 threaded battery from when I used to use ecigs so I figure all I need it=s a tank. The ACDC refill comes in a syringe and the oil is dark and slightly thick?

I appreciate whatever help I can get. I'd like to pick one up ASAP so if it's something I can find locally that would be even better but I'm willing to order online as well.

Gettinbetter,

Izan

I have a dispensary that makes their own CO2 oil from ACDC. Unfortunately, they no longer sell the tank and I had to dispose of mine on a trip recently. Other than the disposable ones I have little experience and am wondering what kind of tank I should get that will work well and last a long time? I have an adjustable wattage 510 threaded battery from when I used to use ecigs so I figure all I need it=s a tank. The ACDC refill comes in a syringe and the oil is dark and slightly thick?

I appreciate whatever help I can get. I'd like to pick one up ASAP so if it's something I can find locally that would be even better but I'm willing to order online as well.

"Unfortunately, they no longer sell the tank and I had to dispose of mine on a trip recently. "

Do you know what the tank was called or do you have a photo you could post?

cheers
I

Gettinbetter

"Unfortunately, they no longer sell the tank and I had to dispose of mine on a trip recently. "

Do you know what the tank was called or do you have a photo you could post?

cheers
I
I think it was an older style Vapen. I don't know if it was intended for refill but I could pull the silicon tab off the top, fill it, and replace it. Honestly, it wasn't the best tank anyways and I was worried about it leaking so I'd rather get something a little more well made.

Gettinbetter,

Izan

Close?

bud_tank.jpg

Have a look at the Aspire K1.

Cheers
I

Gettinbetter

The one you posted looks more like the CLEAR cartridge I just bought but I don't think they are refillable. Like I said, I'm looking for something that works well for cannabis co2 oil and doesn't leak. Hopefully tastes good and is economical since I micro dose typically. I looked at the apsire k1 but it looks like it was designed for ecigs? Will that work well on the super thick co2 oil? My experience with ecigs was that the filters clogged and burned quickly but then again, I was hitting those way more than I would the cannabis.

Gettinbetter,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I use the K1 for a solution of concentrate and solvents/stabilizers, so that I may hit the vaporizer like an ecig. If you just want to use the co2 by itself, consider a KISS (keep it simple, stupid) coil cart available at most head shops. Look under "E-cig Based Portables" under the main heading, "Portable Vaporizers" for suggestions.

Top Bottom