Help! Wheezing caused by Vaping?

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
It happens almost immediately to my bro. A negative and strong reaction to the vapor. I have never seen anything like it. He even smokes cigs with no issues. One drag of herb from a vape and BAM he starts hacking a lung and I mean hard hacking. It is very strange indeed. He must be allergic to something in the vapor.
Tobacco covers the lungs with tar while cannibus tears open things up and the coughing can be caused by that irritation. The smoke from cigs and cannibus are different in nature and how they affect lung tissue. Vapor even further removed, I presume.

Wheezing? read some of the other possibilitys in the thread. Does his lungs feel wet? Does he have any long lasting effects from smoking.

CuckFumbustion,

hinglemccringleberry

So I think I know what happened to me. A few weeks back I caught bronchitis from sleeping in very cold, dry air for a few nights. At that point I should have stopped vaping completely until I returned to normal. Instead I kept vaping twice a day and it eventually turned into a fever w/ major body fatigue 3 days ago. Didnt help that I got a new Vapcap last week which hit my lungs like a train. I'm on day 3 of no vaping now but its too little too late. Im on my way to urgent care because Im coughing up more and more bloody loogies every morning and Ive never had a fever that lasted this long. The wheezing/sore throat/violent coughing fits aint going away either. i need intervention. Theres probably a bacterial infection in my lungs and/or broncial tubes. Hopefully its not pneumonia.
Kids, if you get a chest cold, just do yourself a favor and STOP vaping.

Last edited:

zor

So I think I know what happened to me. A few weeks back I caught bronchitis from sleeping in very cold, dry air for a few nights. At that point I should have stopped vaping completely until I returned to normal. Instead I kept vaping twice a day and it eventually turned into a fever w/ major body fatigue 3 days ago. Didnt help that I got a new Vapcap last week which hit my lungs like a train. I'm on day 3 of no vaping now but its too little too late. Im on my way to urgent care because Im coughing up more and more bloody loogies every morning and Ive never had a fever that lasted this long. The wheezing/sore throat/violent coughing fits aint going away either. i need intervention. Theres probably a bacterial infection in my lungs and/or broncial tubes. Hopefully its not pneumonia.
Kids, if you get a chest cold, just do yourself a favor and STOP vaping.

Holy shit, you're coughing up blood? Hopefully it is bright red and not dull, the former implying upper respiratory tract irritation which is easier to heal from.

Yeah, I too persisted with vaping after having a cough and it did NOT go well for me. Lots of wheezing, irritated coughing. I'm gonna stick to edibles next time, as long as they take to kick in.

zor,
Reactions: Squiby

hinglemccringleberry

So yeah, I was diagnosed with bacterial bronchitis which is worse and more rare than viral bronchitis. I do not have pneumonia thankfully. Why bacteria? Because I kept vaping every day instead of stopping as soon as I got the initial cold. My body fought off the virus but little did I know that I was creating that bacteria by vaping every day after that. I had no idea it was going to fuck me over as bad as it did. Now I'm on a course of antibiotics and I have an inhaler and it's going to be weeks before I can even think about vaping again. My body feels better and the fever is nearly gone (bout damn time, it's been almost a week) but I'm still violently coughing up tons of sputum every day, alot of it still tinged w/ blood. The wheezing hasn't gone away yet either. I've never been sick like this before, lower respiratory bacteria is no fuckin joke kiddos. Take no action and it keeps spreading and could eventually kill you. The more I read about this type of bacterial infection the more I realize I may have to stop vaping for a long time.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Top Bottom