Help please

Ricd

The only thing i smoke is solid hash, like marrocan hash. That one you have to mix with tobacco to smoke, and i want to quit the tobacco shit If was possible. As so, i start looking for portable vaporizers to smoke solid hash, and most of the people i talk about, like on ebay, and another websites from vaporizers, they told me that i can. Vaporizers like, Crafty from Volcano, PAX3, Muad-Dib, V-ONE, FlowerMate Vapormax V5... The thing is, all this vaporizers say i can smoke WAX, but i think WAX is different from Hash, like marrocan hash! Can you guys help me? Its really possible to smoke hash in this devices? If yes, what is the best one? Is there any other vaporizers that can take hash?

Mary thanks,

The only thing i smoke is solid hash, like marrocan hash. That one you have to mix with tobacco to smoke, and i want to quit the tobacco shit If was possible. As so, i start looking for portable vaporizers to smoke solid hash, and most of the people i talk about, like on ebay, and another websites from vaporizers, they told me that i can. Vaporizers like, Crafty from Volcano, PAX3, Muad-Dib, V-ONE, FlowerMate Vapormax V5... The thing is, all this vaporizers say i can smoke WAX, but i think WAX is different from Hash, like marrocan hash! Can you guys help me? Its really possible to smoke hash in this devices? If yes, what is the best one? Is there any other vaporizers that can take hash?

Mary thanks,

I recommend the Xvape Vital ($50ish) or Arizer Solo ($110ish) for this purpose, both work great.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: Ricd

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I was looking to try a new strain that I saw online at my local weed store. It’s not necessarily new to the weed market but new to me. This is a Sativa and it’s called Laughing Buddha. I love a great tasting vapor as well as how it makes me feel. I don’t like a diesel or skunky vapor taste.

Anyone around ever tried Laughing Buddha? I may just buy a gram to see how it works. I don’t like to buy an 1/8 and then not like it.

Well I can help. First don't smoke it. Second, Moroccan hash is good, not shit. I have buds but I just acquired 14 grams of Nepalese hash and 14 grams of Moroccan hash. Even our friends in legal places would be interested in that. However, as it is I can't stand it. Squish it into rosin and you suddenly have something much cleaner and quicker to consume. Rosin is your answer my friend.

BiPolarBear

Well I can help. First don't smoke it. Second, Moroccan hash is good, not shit. I have buds but I just acquired 14 grams of Nepalese hash and 14 grams of Moroccan hash. Even our friends in legal places would be interested in that. However, as it is I can't stand it. Squish it into rosin and you suddenly have something much cleaner and quicker to consume. Rosin is your answer my friend.
I agree with him and think you should try a concentrate.

BiPolarBear,
Top Bottom