Help... New to vaping

Porkncheese

Hi I recently bought an eGo-T e-cig and found it very helpful in quitting cigarettes.
I wanted to buy something smaller. Something that could easily fit in my pocket for me to take a few tokes at work without people noticing, to calm my nicotine cravings.
So I bought this Smok AL85. The problem I find is that it is disgusting. I press the button and it starts crackling and popping so hard its scares me. When I take a toke its just so harsh it chokes me.
I see people on the internet inhaling it like I smoke a ..... Firstly I don't want to smoke it like a ...., especially at work. Its meant to help me quit cigarettes so I want to smoke it like that, draw it into my mouth first, then my lungs. Even if I tried to smoke it like a .... its just way too harsh, popping and crackling way too hard.
What should I do? What's the best kit for smoking like a cigarette and keeping small in the pocket?
The more I look into it the way more confusing it gets with so much technical stuff. Man I just want to quit smokes, that's it. I still use the .... to smoke my weed so I don't see the point in smashing my lungs with this device without even getting high from it.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
You will have better luck asking in an e-cig forum. This place focuses on marijuana vaporization.

Your e-juice is crackling though? Seems like you have the wattage cranked up too high. Check your tank and make sure your mod. box is set to the proper settings for your atomizer.

One thing my brother said about quitting cigs for e-juice was that it was a lot harsher to inhale at first and that it took a couple weeks before his body became accustomed to the feel, and now it is much smoother than smoking in his opinion.

seaofgreens,
Top Bottom