[HELP NEEDED] What is a good Mid-Priced Pipe?

Hello all!

I know that this is a no combustion zone but yes, there are times when one MUST combust!

I love my Flowermate, Pax and MFLB but somtimes a girls gotta burn ;)

If you have any suggestions for a good pipe that is under 50$, let me know!

I'm open to trying different brands and styles, but I am looking for a glass one and have no idea where to start.

Thank you,

Alexis :p

AlexisSmith67,
Reactions: SamWin69

SD_haze

Hello all!

I know that this is a no combustion zone but yes, there are times when one MUST combust!

I love my Flowermate, Pax and MFLB but somtimes a girls gotta burn ;)

If you have any suggestions for a good pipe that is under 50$, let me know!

I'm open to trying different brands and styles, but I am looking for a glass one and have no idea where to start.

Thank you,

Alexis :p
When you want a simple glass pipe, I recommend buying direct from glassblowers. You can go to a head shop but sometimes it's hard to find one that's not a cheap import.

edit:
Glassblowers use etsy to sell their pipes directly.
This link shows glass pipes, @ most $50, from sellers *in Canada* (much cheaper/faster shipping)
https://www.etsy.com/search/handmad...&ship_to=US&min=&max=50&locationQuery=6251999

Only 37 items, though you could always directly contact the seller and make a custom order.
If you want to pay extra for shipping from USA, there's like 7,000 pipes on etsy.

Last edited:
SD_haze,
Reactions: 215z

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Etsy is amazing but I find it hard to navigate sometimes. Where do some of you people find all the glass smoking/vaping paraphernalia and accessories?

Radio,

ou812?

Etsy is amazing but I find it hard to navigate sometimes. Where do some of you people find all the glass smoking/vaping paraphernalia and accessories?

Myself and MANY other FC members cruise DH Gate has all of that stuff. There is a ton of stuff and I have been very satisfied with one particular vendor that ALWAYS go's the extra mile to make one happy.The store is Sunshine Store owned ,operated by a great guy Mike Lee. Very fast shipping (I just got one from him and a total of 6 days from clicking on it ...to the USPS guy dropping it off @ home.) Always packaged BOMBPROOF,will always make good on damaged goods,I just rec'd mine and it had a cracked joint that leaked, I sent a pic, by the end of my day he sent a pic of my parcel address showing and trk# and he apologized and was just a good guy about it, told me on my nxt order he will throw in some freebies, told him not needed,I didnt even have to open a dispute, just messaged him and he went into TAKE CARE OF MY CUSTOMERS MODE and it was done.I cant get that svce. from some here in the states especially w/this type of item and subject.

Cruise on over there and see what you like, must admit theyre getting real good at knocking off some name brand rigs. Have a sweet knock off Mobius Ion paid less than 50 its about 4-5mm thick, perc welded to bottom of can, nice welds and reinforcements, Clean work, maybe a very small blemish like a speck on the base from the lathe. Your not going to get 800 $$ pieces but you will find some sweet stuff like this one for 30 bucks to the door.My LHS sells a similar for 135 I just laugh and say thank you FC HQ cheap bubb thread:cheers:

1.0x0.jpg

I have a huge appreciation for person to person business. I love hearing about people who go the extra mile to just make the customer's day. Great business always speaks for itself. Just passionate people who want to share what they love at a great price. I will deff be checking that out!
:)

I also found a couple of great head shops in down town Toronto where they support local glass blowers so I think I'll check them out too.

This community is so helpful! Thank you so much for all the info guys :love:

AlexisSmith67,
Reactions: Radio

215z

Using the lotus is supposed to evoke the pleasure and ritual of smoking a pipe.

215z,
Top Bottom