Help me turn my dirty space case into a concentrate

So, my wife's Space Case probably hasn't been cleaned a single time in 10+ years of holding herb. I'm assuming that would make it a prime candidate for turning into some kind of concentrate, but I'm clueless about concentrates. What do you guys suggest?

OKcomputer,

weedemon

enthusiast
use ethanol if you can get pure stuff. if not use the highest grade isopropyl you can find. put the grinder in a baggie and pour in the iso. then shake it about.

e-vap the iso/ethanol in a flat glass pie plate or something. scrape up the dried remains once it's all gone with a razor.

weedemon,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Take off the silicone ring (or whatever it's made off) and toss that baby into a seal-able container with ISO or everclear (apparently I'm assuming you're an American for some reason) for a while & shake it up. Then let the alcohol evaporate and collect and voila, you're done.

Damned, WD beat me to it again :lol:

OhTheAgony,
Thanks for the good tips. Can I vaporize the hash in my PD at 12v, or is that not hot enough? When you say filter the alcohol, how would I do that?

OKcomputer,

weedemon

enthusiast
if you are gonna use it in a log, i would say the sandwich method will be needed. (pack between your herbs)

weedemon,
Top Bottom