Help me purchase new glass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lreindl

Pacific NW
Hi guys! I'm in the market for a new piece and I thought I would get advice from people who know a lot more than me.

I would need something that fits the VXL Cloud though. The Stereo Matrix already meets that requirement.

My price range is upwards of $450. What would you recommend?

:peace:

lreindl,

SD_haze

Have you seen the new Sovereignty G-Line perc? There's one left on ALT for 400

SD_haze,

lreindl

Pacific NW
Yeah, wasn't too impressed with them. I think I would rather just go for an upgrid Stem. I wish I could hit a Stem before I purchased one though. :/

farscaper

I know alota people went leviathan crazy for their lattice bub... It is supposed to work with the cloud directly and cloud buddy too...

farscaper,

dannkk

I know alota people went leviathan crazy for their lattice bub... It is supposed to work with the cloud directly and cloud buddy too...

Pretty sure you need to ask them to make it fit the cloud when you order. Mine doesn't fit it, but I've seen a few in the thread with the joint bent outwards enough to fit it.

dannkk,

Hoops

For high end glass, Sovereignty would be my recommendation. As close to flawless as you can get I think.

I love my Lattice and EFS donut though...they see more time on the playing field than my V6 down.

Hoops,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
ireindl...however you go, consider the buddy or the similar alternative offered by planetvape. I was completely satisfied with my Cloud/Ion, but will never use it again without the buddy in the middle!

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom