Help me pick my last vape

little maggie

I'm sorry to be a broken record. I'm glad you found something that you like. I'm still curious though why you're focused on the enano to the exclusion of other logs.

little maggie,
Reactions: steama

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
There're 765 pages of praises for the Enano and a lot of happy customers. Just read through the thread a few pages. There are very few unhappy customers.

I have the Woodscents and I will vouch for that log vape too. It's a little more expensive than the Enano. The Underdog and other log vapes have many of happy customers as well. Sometimes it comes down to personal preference.

Smokinjoe

Not smoking is just so different

I still vape n then take the smallest rip I can get by on from a old school bubblee

Smokinjoe,

Baron23

There're 765 pages of praises for the Enano and a lot of happy customers. Just read through the thread a few pages. There are very few unhappy customers.

I have the Woodscents and I will vouch for that log vape too. It's a little more expensive than the Enano. The Underdog and other log vapes have many of happy customers as well. Sometimes it comes down to personal preference.

What she said ^^. :tup::nod::clap:

Baron23,

little maggie

Ok. I have the enano, underdog, hi, toasty top and woodscent and I think they are all equally good. One thing you'll notice on the underdog thread aside from happy customers is how active the company is in helping anyone out.
Not trying to sell the underdog because as I said I like all of my logs but one advantage of the underdog to me is that several stems come with it and you can choose which ones you want. Unless it's changed you have to pay more for extra stems for the enano. And this is probably only me but I like that the plug works with several other vapes I have but the enano's is limited to the enano. But the underdog only has 590 pages of happy customers.

MykieLikesit

oooo my god .. The ghost looks amazing !! I'm upset its not out. I'm off probation on the 28th and I guess I'll have to grab something cheap to hold me over till this comes out

This is supposed to be the shit if you can wait for a bit.

Introducing the Ghost MV1 Vaporizer - WATCH THIS ONE

If it is a plugin you want go with a FLOWER POT from NewVape > it is wonderful! :nod:

MykieLikesit,
Top Bottom