Help me pick my last vape

Smokinjoe

Hello

I own a v1 pax, flower mate digital adjustable and ooze pen.

I want a vape that hits on the level or harshness of the ooze pen at the 4.8 setting.

The flower n pax are okay, seems certain strains work better in each one. But I just want something that will produce regular clouds n solid hits.

I smoke a double chamber bubbler most of the time because I'm disappointed in the flower vapes.

I can go through a 500mg cartridge in 1.5 days if I'm smoking a lot so I am a frequent user with a higher tolerance

Looking at

Dyna vap M or a woodie with a nice tip

Grasshopper

Davinci iq

Or mighty/ crafty. Really don't have 375 to spend but I guise I will if it will be my last one n it performs

Lmk

Smokinjoe

I'll go the plug in route.

Again, just looking for good clouds n solid hits..........similar to a pipe if possible

But if I give that ooze pen a 20 sec rip I'll start to cough.

That's what I'm looking for with this purchase.

Hi tolerance, .75-1.25g ED vaper

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What about a log vape? I own 3 and really like them. I also have an EVO, a very heavy hitter. I use my log vaporizers more often. The EVO is kinda spendy. They also sell the water tools that mate together with them. The EVO you get a glass nail for concentrates.

Smokinjoe

I want the mighty. I know it's the best hand held

#2, boundless hybrid or cfx or cfv

#3, davinci IQ

#5, milaana or grasshopper. But worried about recent grasshopper issues.

I was not planning on spending 300 for the mighty, but unless one of these others is solid n will give good solid hits..........I guess it's the mighty.

Are any of these others comparable. ??

Smokinjoe,

subway13029

mighty is best portable for big hits but a evo or plugin withh give bigger hits thru a bong than a mighty

subway13029,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
If you are in for a desktop get a Log vape. I have an underdog and am using it for years,the most reliable vape i've tried. Hits like a train.
If you are in for a portable i strongly suggest that you look into the TUBO,it is pure convection and hits as hard as the UD . I have tried a lots of conduction portables ,also the with the crafty and the mighty, and IMO the tubo blows their ass away in terms of performance.
There are few minor glitches in the software (which are going to be handledsoon enough) and battery last 3-4 bowls ,i own three batteries,two are always charging and it is enough for two people for multiple sessions during the day.
Honestly,not wanting to bash a product that is not out yet but the Ghost MV-1 might be the shit when its out ,but it is still going to look like shit to me ,also as i see there are some plastics involved in the design,i wouldn't hold my breath for it,there are plenty of choices available ATM :)
Also i see that many members like the supreme V3 and saying the feeling is just like a flower dab.I own the SV-2 and can say that it hits as hard as the UD,i gave up on it long ago,because dont like the idea of heated aluminium with 1200F torch ,also it gave me headaches if i used it too much,i am very sensitive i guess.. havent seen other complains like mine , i guess the V3 is also a good choice for you. :)

Last edited:

Smokinjoe

You honestly think it's a better route than to ante up for a mighty. ??

I'm a upset vaper, 15/17yr smoker. About 1-1.5g a day, so I am really looking for a legit rip.

I know vapes are long, slow, steady hits. Pack it just semi tight, if that

I hit things strong n solid finishing my hit like smoking a joint. As to clear my device n than hold it in 8-15 seconds

I'm just frustrated, I like flower better but seem to keep picking up my ooze pen. But fuk, I can take down a 500mg cartridge in 2/3 days, a weekend for sure. So I cannot buy 2+ a week.......which puts me at getting a vaping down n pat.

Should I drop a portable all together n go plug in?

Smokinjoe,

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
If you want a bong rip experience, get the Evo. You will not be disappointed in the least bit. It's a desktop, but its unbelievable. My friends/family who swear they'd never vape enjoy the Evo very much.

Smokinjoe

When I look for those online I just find their e cig devices...

I'm sure what your talking about.

The boundless hybrid I found for 100..?? Is that worth my time at all or will I just consider it another POS flowermate.

I know I will need something quality. I do not own anything cheap what so ever.
That's why I'm leaning towards the mighty despite the price.
I do need something portable but can manage with my ooze pen or joints once in a while.

Smokinjoe,

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
I think if you are coming from smoking, you want a device that can go high temp. I found that anything less than 200c had no effect and I needed to go up to 220-230c on most vapes to get a buzz when I was transitioning from smoking.

I don't usually go that high any more (220 maximum now) but feel it is a necessity when transitioning.

I have never used a mighty but I know it's 210c maximum setting could be an issue (I have used the Plenty quite alot and even at maximum temp I don't get great results - although this may be the vapes signature not completely my preference)

Vapcap is good for high temps, but FOR ME is not a hard hitter, although I seem to be in the minority here. I do love the Vapcap though.

I can say the Tubo is awesome. A very hard hitting vape. Very like the nano but even bigger clouds if packing a full chamber.

Milaana is also great for big hits and effects at any temp, but different vape signature.

Vapor genie is also a cheap hard hitter that mimmicks smoking

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I can only comment on what I've tried. It seems like convection would work well for you based on what you've posted.

Grasshopper- fast, portable, powerful, it has a lifetime warranty but is unreliable. If you need stealthy, fast, and portable without sacrificing performance, and if you are prepared to deal with a possibly large number of warranty returns, this is a great unit. When it works it is very consistent. Flavor is better than most conduction vapes but not as good as most convection vapes I've used.

Log vape (I own an E-Nano)- They take a bit to warm up, but then they're always ready. There's a little learning curve to find your sweet spot and then logs are very consistent with no real need for technique. Powerful, as reliable and durable as it gets, but not very portable. They are small and lightweight but not cordless. My nano is what helped me stop smoking cannabis. I haven't tried other logs but my E-Nano is the most pure tasting vaporizer I've tried for flowers and even concentrates too.

Sticky Brick Labs Vapes- These vapes offer instant convection, they are cordless and battery free, and are more powerful than most vapes, even my Evo. They have more of a learning curve and require more technique than the others I've mentioned. The flavor is great but not as pure as my log. These might be my favorite vapes, but logs are up there too. It's hard to say.

Evo- It provides even more consistent hits than the nano with little technique required, and it can hit a little harder than a log. You can't leave it running 24/7 like a log which causes occasional mild frustration for me. They are not as pleasing aesthetically, lots of plastic, but they are a damn good vaporizer, and possibly the best to use when hanging out with people who don't vape often because they are so easy to use.

VapCaps- These perform more on the conduction side than convection, but avoid many shortfalls of typical conduction vapes such as slow heat up times and cooking your load while you're not hitting it. They are fast and on demand but the flavor doesn't last as long as full convection. For a hybrid conduction/convection vape they are very powerful, but less powerful 'hit for hit' than a true convection vape in my opinion. They have more of a learning curve to find your sweet spot than a log, but they are pretty consistent once you do find your sweet spot. The click is a nice feature that helps with consistent performance.

I don't know if your "ooze pen" is the actual name of a vaporizer or just slang. Based on the rest of your posts, it sounds like you're talking about pre-filled cartridges. If that's the case, any of the vaporizers I've mentioned will give more satisfying hits in my experience. You can get a big hit with a cartridge but it won't taste good and will burn up your oil fast. And even a "good" tasting hit from a cartridge is not nearly as tasty as a good flower or concentrate hit in my opinion.

Last edited:

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
A log vape could do both flower and concentrates and give you better vapor production than you're used to, plus you'd also have the possibility of plugging it into a bong and taking even bigger rips.

Also: I'd recommend replacing the ooze pen and not buying prefilled concentrate cartridges. A box mod with an atomizer like the Saionara would hit you way harder than that wimpy chinese eGo rebrand. If you're worried about size/discretion, it's visually indistinguishable from some of the fancier e-juice vape setups.

mandelbrod

pick a nice little omnivap from dynavap. It is Very EDC friendly and has stooped all my other vapes to the shelf since all you need is a couple of grams of titanium and a lighter to get to vaping.

But lets be honest, is there such a thing as a "last" vape? I am super happy with my omni but the flesh is weak. you get used to one way of consuming and variation at that point is important to keep enjoying vaping.

good luck with the search!

Smokinjoe

Can anyone give a good example of a plugin ?

The plenty??

The ooze pen is just a battery. You can go from 3.3v to 4.8v. It's just a rechargeable that accepts cartridges.

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
Try a SSV or for cheaper a Da Buddha for a reliable/kickass desk top vaporizer, these wont ever let you down.

They are whip style vapes and can easily connect to any downstem without the glass mouth piece on. There is a lil learning curve to it tho ,if not careful you can easily burn your herbs without the proper draw techniques/high temps.

Those devices can easily make stronger (denser) vapor than a mighty and is actually smoother than the Vapexhale Cloud EVO due to the fact the vapor cools down a lot in the whip. (My opinion,the EVO is no joke either)

Ive read somewhere on here that the SSV company (7th floor vapes) had a SSV turned on for over 10 years straight at their factory.

Smokinjoe

The cfx is on sale 143/144 with some extras.

I was thinking cfx mobile plus the Da Buddha for a stainoary.

Or just go mighty.

Thoughts...??

I a still waiting to hear back about the tubo tho

I guess that's in the running as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom