Help me pick between Tetrax, Herbalizer, Da Buddha, Apollo 3, and Venus

Which vape?

• Total voters

yogurtsauce

There's a ceramic piece at the bottom, and that jiggles. Your dynavap jiggles too. You can't have it in your bong and have the mod sitting on top of the dynavap unsupported.

yogurtsauce,

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
I ordered mine two weeks ago and it is still in the building stage. That’s what it says when I check the status of my order

LAWTHEONE,

tokenknifeguy

Ok i see you got DNA75 in 60$ HCIGAR from aliexpress , @funkyjunky you ever tried X with DNA? lol ;D
Hey what do you use for your terta? I have the exact same and just got it but using in wattage mode. What do you use? I have the hcigar dna75 and mine doesn't do TCR that I know.

tokenknifeguy,

GoldenBud

Hey what do you use for your terta? I have the exact same and just got it but using in wattage mode. What do you use? I have the hcigar dna75 and mine doesn't do TCR that I know.
the hcigar dna75 does perfectly tcr mode, just find it in the menu. it should work very well with the tetrax but you don't have cuise/autofire mod
i suggest you using TCR 160 , 47W (because of the 1 battery) , Starting from temp 185

GoldenBud,

tokenknifeguy

the hcigar dna75 does perfectly tcr mode, just find it in the menu. it should work very well with the tetrax but you don't have cuise/autofire mod
i suggest you using TCR 160 , 47W (because of the 1 battery) , Starting from temp 185
How? Mine doesn't or at least I can't find out how. It offers wattage, Nickle 200, titanium, ss 316, ss430, NiFethal 30, Nichrome, and Kanthal. Nothing I found under the settings menu shows a TCR mode either.

Also I just saw you have a 1 battery mod. I have the 2 battery mode. I have this:

https://www.elementvape.com/hcigar-vt75d-dna75-color-tc-box-mod?enter=true

Thanks for the help, and so far I'm just using it at 40-45w trying to fine tune it. Getting good results, but feel like it can be much better.

tokenknifeguy,
Top Bottom