Help me pick a Pen Vaporizer? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) Im new here and was hoping you knowledgeable stoners could help me out!

I am in the market for a pen vaporizer. I am new to the vape scene and want something for on the go. Something that can use oils of all types (thick, thin, wax, etc.) preferably. And if possible a vape pen that can also use glycerine nicotine oil. (Im trying to kick the cigarette habit as well as vape some oil :])

BAD:
I've heard the G-PEN is good but tastes like plastic and doesnt burn all your oil. Ive heard ATMOS are cheesy and crappy.

GOOD:
I've heard the "VaporCone Elite" is great because it uses all of the oil.

Im aiming for something around 100 dollars that has everything i need to dab and vape! Oil not included ;)

Can you help me out in choosing a legit vaporizer pen? Much thanks!

AcidTabVocab,

whyblameus

It depends on what your looking for exactly from your device.

If your looking to just dab on the go I would say get a ego-w its the same as a gpen but cheaper.

The vaporcone seems like a slitely modified ego-t if you like that design I can tell you how to mod a ego-t and it will be close to half the price.

If you want something you can load a good half gram in and vape away I would recomend this http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-skillet-and-essential-oiler-both-the-samething.7546/ or a omicron cartridge with a adapter and a ego twist.

I recomend the egos cause if you end up not liking the cartridge you choose many different ones will also fit the battery.
Or you can use one cartridge for dabbin small amounts or throw on a cartridge that holds more at a time. Without having to have different batteries you just need a 5$ adapter to use omicron cartridges.

Just an fyi you posted this in the wrong area it should probably be in "vaporizer discussion".

whyblameus,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Dude... First off, no, they most certainly are not the best vaporizers on the market. Where did you get that idea?

Second, this thread is about pen vapes for oil, which neither of those are.

Back on topic, I've been very impressed with the Sticky Wax Burner pen, very cheap and massive hits without being crappie quality.

CentiZen,

alluringsumo

Unapproved commercial account.
I don't recommend buying a 'pen'. Buy a good battery and then buy some good compatible tanks for the substance you want to vaporize. Some tanks will require special batteries (i.e. some tanks need sub-ohm capable batteries). I buy from these guys cause they have great service and explain a lot of that stuff.

Battery
Personally I bought the ZNA50 battery. Its very flexible and works with a lot of tanks. There are many cheaper ones that will get the job done though.

Tank
For tanks for herbal vaping I think the Seego VHIT Reload II is the hands down winner. Its easy to clean and give great vape. It also has a big enough tank that you aren't always refilling it.

For wax I am partial to this ceramic coil tank that the company carries. It doesn't have a 'brand' but they seem to work great. They light up like the sun and the ceramic coil doesn't seem to get the burnt taste that some of the other wax tanks develop.

Last edited by a moderator:
alluringsumo,

max

Out to lunch
I don't recommend buying a 'pen'.
I don't recommend responding to a member who hasn't been on the forum in over 2 years. ;)

When responding to an Ask FC thread, if it's not on the 1st page of the section, and it's a 'what should I buy?' thread, you can bet that the OP has already made a purchase.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom