help me get that perfect new vape

drgreen

So, I'll start with a Thank-you, to everyone, who helped me in the past. Always loved the atmosphere here.

owned :
air bag whip,
ssv
arizer solo

my arizer solo is amazing, I love it, but ,only problem I have that makes me want a different vape is... I load up the arizer and u have to lung hard to get it working or use water attachment.
I recently bought an e-juice alien 220v, tfv baby, and I know it's e-juice only, but, i'm loving the joint like experience, ease of free air breathing as you lung it, no restrictions. And I know if the arizer was as easy to draw on I would use it a lot more. And steer further away from my joints.

At the moment tobacco is reduced with e-liquid, and vaping from time to time, I find the arizer a slight chore to use and not my goto all day smoking tool so I end up rolling joints...

I've tried some shatter e-juice in my pen its good, but not practical due to the availability of shatter n the UK,
I have bud all the time, but not in enough quantities to shatter it myself,

I'm a medical and rec user, I love to be high, It's my way of life hehe, but I mostly use it for muscle spasm and pains and anxiety etc,

I've looked at a few, like the grasshopper etc, and I'm wondering if this or some other has what I want??

needs
portability for use out and about discreetly,
easy to draw,
efficient use of bud without combustion,

(possibly not needed but nice extra if it has ability to do concentrates as well as bud, great! bud is the priority in preference)

Thanks for reading XD

Alexis

So, I'll start with a Thank-you, to everyone, who helped me in the past. Always loved the atmosphere here.

owned :
air bag whip,
ssv
arizer solo

my arizer solo is amazing, I love it, but ,only problem I have that makes me want a different vape is... I load up the arizer and u have to lung hard to get it working or use water attachment.
I recently bought an e-juice alien 220v, tfv baby, and I know it's e-juice only, but, i'm loving the joint like experience, ease of free air breathing as you lung it, no restrictions. And I know if the arizer was as easy to draw on I would use it a lot more. And steer further away from my joints.

At the moment tobacco is reduced with e-liquid, and vaping from time to time, I find the arizer a slight chore to use and not my goto all day smoking tool so I end up rolling joints...

I've tried some shatter e-juice in my pen its good, but not practical due to the availability of shatter n the UK,
I have bud all the time, but not in enough quantities to shatter it myself,

I'm a medical and rec user, I love to be high, It's my way of life hehe, but I mostly use it for muscle spasm and pains and anxiety etc,

I've looked at a few, like the grasshopper etc, and I'm wondering if this or some other has what I want??

needs
easy to draw,

(possibly not needed but nice extra if it has ability to do concentrates as well as bud, great! bud is the priority in preference)

Thanks for reading XD
Have you seen the vapcap range? They are a little draw restrictive, but vey potent, very efficient and also essy to use. Fairly discreet, as long as you can find a little space somewhere out of plain sight to hold a torch to the vapcap. They are very fast to use and extract very quickly from small loads, with great hits.

I believe they are actually the fastest selling vaporizer on the planet right now,,and exploding in popularity. There is a brand new model as well, called the "vapcap M" made of stainless steel.

Dynavap will have a sale on 4:20 day, 20th April I believe. The M might be $40 that day, curremtly $50. And shipping from US is only $13, there will also be no customs charge.

So it will only cost about £40 total. You will also need a torch lighter. They are withoutndoubt the best priced vaporizer out there for what you get. Effect wise, they can compete with desktops. Good luck buddy:tup:

Last edited:

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Easy to draw on with full clouds accompanying said open draw? Sticky Brick and Milaana/Zion fit that ticket in the portables category better than all the rest, and not by a small margin. These are manual vapes, so combustion is possible. I have combusted my Daisy/Sticky Brick exactly one time in about a couple years fwiw, so not something that just happens without warning. You smoke joints already though, so I don't see any problem with skirting the edge?

Vapcap though for instance, real restrictive draw by comparison. Probably like your arizer.

guyonthecouch

I'd recommend the Grasshopper for your needs and a vapcap M as a sidekick ;)

Both are small, light, extract material thoroughly/evenly and have lifetime warranty!

On demand heating for Med users needs, eliminating waiting times.

You'd have a battery powered option and an external heat source option.

Hopper - Convection / Vapcap - Conduction

You've got the best in the game for $250!!

..should keep the VAS at bay for a min or two

Mr. Me2

I love my hopper and I'm not at all surprised by the vapcap recommendations, but since you want to use concentrates too, you may want to add pax3 to your list to consider. But read that thread 1st... I think I just read a post about the concentrate leaking. If so, I'm SURE pax will resolve. They're a great company (but so is dynavap).

little maggie

I have a problem with draw restriction as well which is why I don't use the solo anymore. The vapcap is great and as long as there is a carb hole in the stem you won't have a problem with restriction. Not all stems have a carb hole so you need to check that.
The milaana also has no draw restriction issue. There is some controversy about the vivante but I've had no problems with it and also it has no draw restriction. Stay away from the boundless vapes because they do have restriction. There is a new vapcap out that is only $50 and works as well as the more expensive ones. It's called the M and arrives within a few days. For that amount it's worth trying a vapcap.
I don't have a grasshopper so don't know the draw on that.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Concentrates are way more discreet for portable on the go use. You could squish some buds and have rosin any time to use. It's really hard for me to recommend anything dry for portable use anymore as extracts work so much better for that purpose. I bring my divine tribe v3 everywhere. Super discrete, mega compact. Vaporizer choice is only one aspect of portability, consider refilling: I can keep a little slab of wax in my wallet on parchment. With flower you might need to carry a few grams on you depending on tolerance!

I've said this before but "portability" is incredibly subjective, what you can hit on your back porch, or in the car, is a lot different than what you can hit in a bar, or a bathroom! The BEST part of a wax pen though, is it looks just like an ecig, I love being able to medicate ANYWHERE and look/feel like a normal person just vaping. It's a whole different level of discrete. I think the grasshopper is a good suggestion if you can get a reliable one, but sucking on a pen doesn't look anywhere near as discrete as just vaping off an ecig. I love my Vapcap, and it's very portable, but more like something to use in the car or on a hike, or camping; I wouldn't wanna rip it in a movie theater or a restaurant patio or something ;)

ginolicious

I am like you. Didn't like the air for the draw restriction. One of the most free flowing vapes I have had in a portable would be the Haze V3.

ginolicious,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

I second the haze v3... open air draw for sure.... and you can do concentrates in it too on heat setting # four

C No Ego,

Vaporhead99

needs
easy to draw,

Two of the vapes that have been mentioned and meet all of your needs I own, the Haze V3 and the Pax 3.

Honestly, just reading your full post everything screams at me to tell you to get the Pax 3, the Haze would suit your needs too but the Pax to me is more efficient, has better tasting vapour and vapour production too, it's a breeze to clean whilst it is so discreet it is barely noticeable even more so with all the e-cig users walking about and it is probably the easiest to draw from vape that I own.

The only downsides to the Pax for me is that it is conduction, I prefer convection but you don't seem to have a preference whilst the pax does tend to smell a little bit even when not in use so I keep mine in a ratpackz smell proof bag.

Oh yeah, as you love to be high too, the Pax is the only vape I own that will genuinely knock me out, it's a hard hitter for sure...

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
First off the perfect vaporizer doesn't exists, whatever you buy you want reliability. I really love using the Grasshopper but you will likely have to use the warranty. It has a lifetime warranty but you would need to pay for shipping back for repairs. Then waiting to get your unit back. You might want to buy 2.

I would suggest the Arizer Air but there is a slight draw restriction. I use the older style PVHES specialty stems from @PlanetVape. They open up airflow. I haven't bought the special stems lately but have bought from @Ed's TnT glass which opens up airflow. Just bought one for the Solo. I've heard the newer stems from the PVHES has smaller holes.

I have the Haze V3 and its a nice vaporizer with no draw restrictiction. A bit large for portable and stealth.

I've been watching a unit called the Mico Vape Flora it has glass on glass air-path. It's also stealth. It's only around a $100.

Vaped Flora | FC Vaporizer Review Forum - Fuck Combustion
Fuck Combustion › threads › vaped-flora
Mar 17, 2015 - 25 posts - ‎11 authors
See more at: http://thevapelifestore.com/products/vaped-flora-portable-vaporizer#sthash. UttoEMJQ. ..... The Micro Vaped Flora uses an innovative vapor delivery system which features an internal glass ...

The Milaana is a hard hitter it isn't stealth.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I just bought a Woodscents it's a great log vape. I've been just using it at home since I got it, I have the nano too but haven't been using it lately. I have the Grasshopper I've been using lately. Just got it a couple weeks ago and haven't had any problems yet. It works awesome through my Pinnacle water tube. I used the Arizer Air for stealth before I received the GH.

I still use the Solo.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

I'd get a Pax 2 or 3 if I was you. And that's why...

I laughed my ass off when he made the point about the Grasshopper.

I would recommend to the OP either a Pax 2/3, Alfa, or the Airvape XS, 3 very discrete portables for dry herb.
Out of the those I only have experience w/ the Alfa, but the fact that it gives you great cloud production from a 3 second draw gives it uber points for discreteness - you don't have to hold it to your mouth for a year unlike Bud up there acting a fool with his Mighty out on the golf course. Just like he said, long draw duration kills stealthiness. The Pax 2/3 is also good at short sips.
Vapcap is wonderful too, but you may not like the tight resistance when the carb hole is plugged by your finger. I also find that with my Ti Woody I have to take long-ish draws. Much longer than my Alfa. And it's debatable how 'stealthy' having to use a torch lighter really is. However the OG Vapcap is so cheap and efficient you might as well buy one anyway to see how you like it.

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Elevape smart (2.0) ;)

Last edited:
vapen00b,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
To get a joint feeling some conductions vape are better designed, the Focus/Focus Pro line pull out some serious clouds (adjustable airflow and replacable batteries as well), Inhalaters are great too as well the Pax3. For cheap there is the Torch from Top-bond.

PPN,

drgreen

wow thanks for the replies all!!
ive been lookin at the pax3 defo seems an option....
also looking at the hazev3

i dont mind some combustion just wana ditch the bakky lol,
the vapcap looks liek a crackpipe lol not sure im keen on that

but someone up said pax is conduction and if i want a joint liek i need convection??

i was about to buy a pax 3 til i read this replies xD now i am stuck :p but closer
also seen on bay no bluetooth pax3s?? 1/2 price??

drgreen,
Top Bottom