Help me finalize my decision? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
If you use the adjustable screen version of the nano stems, you never get any particulate pass through.
While it does not work well with my hydratube, it does pair well with my other bubblers. Having said that, I am not saying I prefer the Nano......nor the Evo.....I love them both. I'd hate to have to choose between them, and hope I never do.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Thanks for the answers. I hope I didn't come across as too negative on the evo. It sounds like a wonderful vape and I've always wanted one. It's just that for my situation right now the nano is better.

I'm sure one day I will have one. It really is in its own class from what I understand.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
If you use the adjustable screen version of the nano stems, you never get any particulate pass through.
While it does not work well with my hydratube, it does pair well with my other bubblers. Having said that, I am not saying I prefer the Nano......nor the Evo.....I love them both. I'd hate to have to choose between them, and hope I never do.

I've never had anything other than the glass screen stems that came with mine, so I can't talk on that, but I do believe it as I know that other people do not have my issue.

Thanks for the answers. I hope I didn't come across as too negative on the evo. It sounds like a wonderful vape and I've always wanted one. It's just that for my situation right now the nano is better.

I'm sure one day I will have one. It really is in its own class from what I understand.

Absolutely not at all :-). No worries

-----

As everyone is saying they are both great vapes and they are both worthy to be in anyone's collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom