Help me choose a portable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokit

well-worn member
So the MFLB is detectable by dogs and not humans? Neat trick!

I would have thought that the porous nature of the wood would hold odor.

grokit,

ehakim

I heard that the MFLB produces whispy clouds but they must be even whispier than I thought if you can use it in a packed movie theater without anyone noticing. This is all more evidence to go with a Solo if you want a good heavy-hitting, reliable portable. You won't be able to hit a Solo in a packed movie theater without people noticing but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The clouds are huge and tasty.

I've used both in the theater and both are fairly easy to get away with using, i tend to throw both vapes in the gfs purse and then decide which one to use depending where I get seats/ how busy it is, the solo defiantly is the more conspicuous but after using it around half a dozen times no one has ever said anything to me. Most recently went thought 3 solo sessions in pacific rim. The trick is to sit in the back corner and exhale into the wall.

As far as which vapes "reek the most" I would have to say the pax takes the cake for that one

grokit

well-worn member
Well I guess that settles it, Pax looks the most stealth but looks can be deceiving :tup:

grokit,

grokit

well-worn member
I didn't really even like using it, the draw issue was too annoying for me.

I just thought of it as I really cool, tiny gadget that happened to vape :)

grokit,

Meghan

I can definitely attest to the fact that the Pax smells more strongly than any other vape I tried. At the highest setting, it doesn't even reek in an "ooh, yummy bud" kind of way...it's actually a powerfully bad smell. (At least mine was.)

Meghan,

satyrday

I disagree. My MFLB's do not "reek" at all.
I haven't used the MFLB, but I know from other vapes that it comes down to "vape hygiene" mainly (although some are relatively more smelly than others). A clean vape like your MFLB would probably just blend into the popcorn smell if there was an odor to detect at all. Especially if you're not taking big hits or vaping super skunky bud.

satyrday,
Reactions: Vicki

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
thanks for all of the info/opinions, gang

i went with a firewood. it just arrived today, and is getting it's first charge. looking forward to trying it out tonight after the kiddies go to bed

thanks again!
Let us know how you like it.

MileHighLife,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Darn to late again . I was gonna say to check out the DaVinci or the TVape but now I won't do that .

RUDE BOY,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
the LB is just simple and does the task at hand.
I started with the MFLB and I appreciate the stealthy size however the smell was a dead give away.

I bought 20 batteries because after a trench a battery would be lifeless.
The first 2 hits were not bad however by the 3rd hit I did not enjoy the flavor at all.

I know many people that are veterans with vaping love the MFLB.

Maybe it's just me not operating it correctly?

My teeth were cut on the MFLB and it definitely served it's purpose of not com-busting.
However it caused me to be a flavor chaser so it was a good device to begin the journey of VAPORIZATION!

Also I do all my vaping in private.

ataxian,

RedEyCeo

I love my mflb. You could get 4 launch boxes for the price of the pax but you wouldn't need to cause they've got a lifetime warranty no matter where you buy it.

It's perfect for what you are describing... you just push the battery in, draw, let the battery out and it shuts off. Perfect for quick one man sessions.

Here's my little kit. I bought a little camera case for everything.
IMG_20130724_220354_zpsc2b1bd01.jpg

Oh and I dab ... a lot. People who say you can't get hits off a lb don't know how to hit a lb. I get ripped off a trench and can pull clouds if I want.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.
what about a smell?

RedEyCeo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom