• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Help! I'm a newbie but I'm already contracting V.A.S.!

Seriously guys, this is crazy. I've owned a SSV and DBV in the past, thought I was done with it, sold everything, just got back into it, and got myself an Arizer Solo that I've been quite satisfied with. However, in the process of acquiring the Solo, I discovered you guys and now the tally I'm accruing in my head for everything I want is ridiculous!

I want:
Sublimator as my one-hitter
Evo as my daily hitter
Arizer Solo as portable (although a
PNP as my stealth portable sounds nice, too)
Underdog, also, for when I want to conserve the herb a bit more (actually, this is just speculation on my part. Any VXC users with logs that can give comparisons of efficiency?).

Then, of course, there are the glasses:
HT for portable
Devastator looks sick as my main (am I being swayed by simply being on the VXL site as to this being a top-notch glass for the Evo or are there better ones out there?)

Damn, but this is an expensive hobby. The amount of time I'm spending on this forum is too damn high! Or maybe I'm just too high...

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I own a Cloud and three log vapes. The Cloud can conserve the same as log vapes but you get all the vapor in one big hit. That being said, I usually use my logs on a daily basis, not The Cloud. I use The Cloud when I have people who are new to vaping since it has zero learning curve.

Is that because you'd rather have a steady high rather than spikes? Plus, get to puff on it more frequently, feels like more portions haha

ENTicedByDaHerb,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I have a Devastator and really like it. Having said that, they have been sold out for a long time and I'm not sure if they are ever going to run another batch. A little bird told me the artist was Illadelph . . . I need some custom downstems . . .

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
It started with my Vaporgenie. Then my Purple Days got me hooked in 2011. But now that I have a new job that pays decent, it has really kicked in. I have acquired my Cloud, Nano, Underdog, and Firewood all in the past month or so. My Pax I got earlier this year. I have a HI on the way too. :lol:

Well, come on, now, I want to hear all your guys' stories of developing Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome! I see tons of people with multitudes of pieces both vape and glass. Let's hear your stories!

By the way, I think my next purchase is going to be the Evo. Change my opinion?

Last edited:
ENTicedByDaHerb,
Reactions: Maine420
be careful it's a slippery slope :D

and not to pour oil into the fire, but have you had a look at the lotus and enano already? :D

(not to mention the herbalizer)

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
Reactions: Madcap79

weedemon

enthusiast
I think once you have a cloud evo you will not need a log vape anymore. the opposite of what Madcap said.

I agree that the loud can do tiny conservative hits and extract everything in one go as well. (10-20% full and temp on the 2-3 o clock setting.) but for flavour i fill it up more, and use the noon setting.

My vas started with a MFLB. the flavour of it had me change my opinion of vapor almost instantly. begore that howeer I had already owned 3 vapes. (BC vape - Garbage. Vaporbrothers - good vape, but i sold it for money for school. and then my volcano. a great vape but not as tasty as my mflb) once I had the mflb though my life changed!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Actually, when my EVO was home, I found the ENano (log) was great for those middle of the night get me back to sleep hits, where I'm not interested in filling an ELB, dealing with a water tool, etc. Just grab my stem, hit, shuffle back to bed.

I'm thinking of moving the ENano to the bedroom, actually. Won't have to get out of bed for it.

Okay, my own VAS story (so far)... started with a MFLB wannabe (knock off), really, really hated that (passed it on to someone else), got a Vapir NO2, which is a great entry level "portable" (no stealth factor). That was okay, but I was quickly looking for a more convection vs conduction experience, so I moved to a log vape (E-Nano). That was an amazing improvement in vaping experience.

Now, I've moved up another notch (more like a quantum leap) to the VXL Cloud EVO. Yes, great extraction.

Does not actually mean I don't really want a Herbie, too. I think Herbie (the Herbalizer) would be great for those middle of the night hits, plus sitting in the livingroom watching movies... just grab the whip, hit, repeat as desired. It's not happening this year, however.

Next, after VAS, comes GAS... watch out!

Top Bottom