Help identifying mystery herb

Archaicrevival

WuL5DYs.jpg

Archaicrevival,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
What sort of game is this.....

I doubt anyone is gonna know what strain this is, just from looking at it...

Especially without any extra info like smell, taste, effects....

One thing I can say from the pic, is that it doesn't appear to have been grown very well..or manicured....looks underdeveloped to me...

But hey, that could be the most potant cannabis in the world for all I know...

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Looks similar to a Grassomatic auto I growed for the 2nd time this year.... good for extraction but not really interesting for vaping...imo!

PPN,

throwawaytre3s

Smells like herb and taste like herb... what can I say I've got the golden ticket, I feel like Willy wonka....

pOGHqDX.jpg

YPfyxFg.jpg

ozMsZIi.jpg

7vIeD8q.jpg

I can't think of a better use for a book like the great controversy than using it as a rolling tray. Also that looks like some interesting bud you have there. There's no way you can find out the strain? I've never need one so white looking. it makes me wonder why it's so lacking in chlorophyll.

Last edited:

Archaicrevival

I can't think of a better use for a book like the great controversy than using it as a rolling tray. Also that looks like some interesting bud you have there. There's no way you can find out the strain? I've never need one so white looking. it makes me wonder why it's so lacking in chlorophyll.
I have no idea what strain this is it has remained a mystery... I've extracted the pollen from it and pressed it I'm about out, it was a great friend to me bless the mystery strain. Jah Bless. One love.

This is how I roll...

Kcmyj41.jpg

Archaicrevival,
Reactions: ShovelHead

Skyscraper

Like posted above, doubt anyone can help with strain. It looks like outdoor grown weed.

The real questions.. Did you get a good deal on it, and does it get you high?

EDIT: Too vaked.. Didn't mean to resurrect an old thread :doh:

AVENTUS

Was gonna say, I've seen nugs that are white like this from colas that were way overexposed to light in an indoor grow. Mystery solved!
Exactly, these white/yellow buds are likely top colas which got too much intense light exposure and got bleached into hash tips. Or FLUSHED and overcured. Or all of the above. beautiful to look at though.

AVENTUS,
Top Bottom