*Help* Broken Vapor King

rosconation

Hello everyone I'm new here. I recently purchased a vaporizer, yesterday actually, and used it a few times and enjoyed it, but I didnt stay at home last night and my roomates used it and left it plugged in till I arrived home today at 1pm. So it was probably plugged in for almost twelve hours. Well when I first saw it I thought they figured a way to turn it off while it was plugged in but nope it just isnt working anymore and the digital screen on the front doesnt come on at all. I was wondering if anybody has experienced anything like this before and if they fixed it. I was wondering if it was just a part i can replace or some wires i can take pics to if anyone is interested.

Well thanks for everyones help in advance

rosconation,

Konrad_Zuse

Welcome to the forums. I have never heard of the vapor king before, but it's probably another box vape type, correct? Since you purchased it yesterday, I would return it and I bet you will get your money back or a replacement. If not I would charge your roommate or whoever for a new one, but I don't see why getting a replacement wouldn't work.

Happy vaping.

Konrad_Zuse,

rosconation

yeah he said he would replace it just seeing if anyone knew anything about how they work and such. but yeah its a box convection style vaporizer.

rosconation,

toxicc

E11001420
If nothing works and you need to pay for a new one, i'd recommend getting a higher quality vape. I never heard of the vapor king so i don't know of it's quality, but i never had any problem with my Da Buddha vaporizer, it's still working as new and it been left on for over 24 hours a few times.

toxicc,

Konrad_Zuse

Honestly the only box vape that is worth it would be the vaporbros vape. All of these other vapes seem like cheap knock offs. I would go with a higher quality one too, personally.

Konrad_Zuse,

rosconation

toxicc said:
If nothing works and you need to pay for a new one, i'd recommend getting a higher quality vape. I never heard of the vapor king so i don't know of it's quality, but i never had any problem with my Da Buddha vaporizer, it's still working as new and it been left on for over 24 hours a few times.
yeah i was wondering if it should burn out like thatespecially since it turns off right once it reaches temp. maybe i will buy another brand. the guy at the shop said it was good and i have seen good reviews but usually most people do name other brands as their choice. it was only 125 thats kind of why i bought it.

rosconation,

Konrad_Zuse

rosconation said:
toxicc said:
yeah i was wondering if it should burn out like thatespecially since it turns off right once it reaches temp. maybe i will buy another brand. the guy at the shop said it was good and i have seen good reviews but usually most people do name other brands as their choice. it was only 125 thats kind of why i bought it.
Yeah cheap vapes tend to break and such. for like 150 you can get a vaporbros vape, or even a little more for a SSV, Da Buddah, or even The Extreme. Extremes are going for like 200 on Ebay, and less than 300 on some sites, I got mine at vapeworld for 300 with a case, grinder, and more screens :). Let us know what you're looking for in a vape, but I would return it asap and get a refund.

Konrad_Zuse,

rosconation

so here is an update the guy at the store wouldnt take back the vaporizer and refund me or give me another one. they do have signs posted in their store stating no refunds or store credit. so i ended up taking my vaporizer apart cause my friends said they wouldnt have the money for a bit to replace it. so i found the problem. it is digitial so it has a little motherboard where the digital temperature numbers are and something exploded on it i can take pics once again if anyone needs them. but i was wondering if anyone knew any sites where they sell parts like these. or if anyone is really electronics savvy and could tell me what to do. it seems real easy there are really only a few wires that are saudered (sp?) to the mother board thing well once again thanks for the help.
but to answer your question i dont really know what i want in a vape. i do like the whip models better than the ones that use bags. and id like it to be fairly easy to use and reliable.

rosconation,
Top Bottom