Help! Best portable vaporizer?

Best portable vaporizer of maximun $450?

• Pax 2

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Crafty

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

consirium

Hi! I'm looking to get another portable vaporizer, i used to have the No2 and I loved it but fate drove us to different paths like 2 years ago </3 so i am looking to get another portable vaporizer but this time I have like $450 to spend :3 and i'm looking for the best i can get with that money, i was looking for the pax 2 or the crafty and i heard that crafty is much better but it dosen't hold out much time (i really do smoke a lot and in different times of the day, if i am out i dont want to get a dead battery) so please help me out! If you know another vap. that is around that price write it down! Thanks! (By the way the money is canadian dollars but if really needed i could use $500 xD)

Philreal187

Have u checked out the haze v3? Its $250 with a 10 year warranty. With the extra spending cash u can join the pay it forward program for $99 and get life time upgrades. Get extra batteries and herb cans. U would be set for life with all that. Just my opinion, best of luck finding the right portable!!

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Indeed, the Haze is now my next vaporizer.

@scottg402 is a great guy, stands by his product and doesn't want anyone that uses The Haze to be disappointed.
A 10 year warranty on a portable is damn near unheard of.

Functionality of the product paramount, however customer service stands at a close second, and from what I've read about the Haze family... These guys are top notch.

I'm disabled and NEED a portable Vape for those occasions when pain levels are too high to sit through a session...

If I miss anything about combustion.. It would be the ability to medicate in bed via a glass spoon pipe.

Finances are always an issue being out of work awaiting for a disability case.
But, the moment I have the spare funds....

I'm coming at ya @scottg402 .
Thanks for being here for all your faithful customers... World class Customer support.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
There is no "best vaporizer". We know you have money burning a hole in your pocket, and you want good battery life, but we don't know what else you want aside from that

The Pax2 is a stealth vaporizer, it's main intentions are to be small and discrete. The Crafty is meant to be a small portable vape to take big puffs when you're not near one of their desktop vapes.

I have over 15 vapes in my collection right now, and I can't tell you which one is the "best". Because there isn't one. Different ones work good for different situations.

So.... What are you trying to do with this vape? Prepack in the morning and carry it around all day in your pocket? Or are you tossing it in a case/backpack with every accessory you need to use it for a whole weekend without charging? Vaping in public? At home? How stealth do you need?

consirium

There is no "best vaporizer". We know you have money burning a hole in your pocket, and you want good battery life, but we don't know what else you want aside from that

The Pax2 is a stealth vaporizer, it's main intentions are to be small and discrete. The Crafty is meant to be a small portable vape to take big puffs when you're not near one of their desktop vapes.

I have over 15 vapes in my collection right now, and I can't tell you which one is the "best". Because there isn't one. Different ones work good for different situations.

So.... What are you trying to do with this vape? Prepack in the morning and carry it around all day in your pocket? Or are you tossing it in a case/backpack with every accessory you need to use it for a whole weekend without charging? Vaping in public? At home? How stealth do you need?

Mmm I would go to tossing it in a backpack with everything I need, vaping in public and back home, I love big puffs and you can always find the way to make it discreet if you have a vaporizer (at least that's what I think), but what I like about the crafty is that I can recharge almost everywhere since it has the same battery input as my phone, so I don't think that would be a problem, i know there are millions of vaporizerw out there and that there is not "the best" but from your experience and considering you have lime 15 which one do you like more for what i have wrote? :3 thanks!

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Mmm I would go to tossing it in a backpack with everything I need, vaping in public and back home, I love big puffs and you can always find the way to make it discreet if you have a vaporizer (at least that's what I think), but what I like about the crafty is that I can recharge almost everywhere since it has the same battery input as my phone, so I don't think that would be a problem, i know there are millions of vaporizerw out there and that there is not "the best" but from your experience and considering you have lime 15 which one do you like more for what i have wrote? :3 thanks!

Just be warned the Crafty can take a while to charge and isn't suited to use as a daily driver. imo.

If you vape more that 3 or 4 times a day then you should check out the Mighty.

But as Ratchett has said it's a 'horses for courses' situation and no one vaporizer is the 'best'.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Mmm I would go to tossing it in a backpack with everything I need, vaping in public and back home, I love big puffs and you can always find the way to make it discreet if you have a vaporizer (at least that's what I think), but what I like about the crafty is that I can recharge almost everywhere since it has the same battery input as my phone, so I don't think that would be a problem,

That helps! Sounds like the Crafty would probably satisfy your needs. Just know that battery life is an issue and you will need to keep the charge topped off.

Also note be careful with the Crafty after you've finished your session - seems people tend to break plastic when emptying/refilling while the vape is still hot. I highly recommend you buy from an authorized vendor to ensure you have a warranty. Also keep in mind that the battery is not user replaceable so once it dies, you will need to spend more money having it replaced by S&B

i know there are millions of vaporizerw out there and that there is not "the best" but from your experience and considering you have lime 15 which one do you like more for what i have wrote? :3 thanks!
Depends on the situation..... For home use, I usually play with my E-Nano. Unless I'm having a party, then I pull out my LSV or Cloud. For road trips/weekend excursions I like my Arizer Air with a PNWT.

For my pocket vape, I've been LOVING the Grasshopper (although if you order one now, you won't see it until 2016), and when I give my Grasshopper back to it's owner, I'll be switching back to the Indica Noir as my pocket vape.

If I had to choose the 'best' portable (and pocketable) vaporizer. I personally would probably say the Grasshopper has been a clear winner in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:

consirium

Just be warned the Crafty can take a while to charge and isn't suited to use as a daily driver. imo.

If you vape more that 3 or 4 times a day then you should check out the Mighty.

But as Ratchett has said it's a 'horses for courses' situation and no one vaporizer is the 'best'.

Hey! You say it not suit as a daily driver because of it's battery or why? 0.0

consirium,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Hey! You say it not suit as a daily driver because of it's battery or why? 0.0

Because of long charge times and inability to perform back to back sessions without over heating.

I tried to use my Crafty as a DD but like many here I encountered the above issues.

The Mighty can go 10+ sessions and is more suited to the task. Imo.

I love my Crafty, it's a brilliant stealthy, powerful, portable device and paired with my butane powered Daisy as my DD for me is the perfect partnership.

CalyxSmokr

Any one have an opinion of Haze v3 vs. arizer air?
Seem very similar but one thing I want is the ability to take just a couple hits. Review of the haze said it is more of a session vape...and I wonder if the arizer air functions differently.
Or do I have to go the pen route to have the ability to take a few hits and put it down?
It is my first real vape and mostly interested in concentrates but will also use flower. Any tips appreciated

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Personal preference is the key. What one person thinks is their fav somebody else has a different choice. If you use a portable as a daily driver you need to have 2 units.

The Haze V3 is also my next vaporizer but I would suggest another portable too, think about the Arizer Air and the Solo. The Solo is on the big side far as a portable is concerned, but it is a tank and will run when nothing else will. The Air is stealth, it has good flavor and is easy to use, it's well made too. The Air came to the market almost a year ago, this Black Friday it turns 1 year old.

Buying a vaporizer is a hard decision when you can't try it out a head of time. I like a glass air path, but that's me.

The best vaporizer hasn't been invented yet. We keep searching.:lol:

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Any one have an opinion of Haze v3 vs. arizer air?
Seem very similar but one thing I want is the ability to take just a couple hits. Review of the haze said it is more of a session vape...and I wonder if the arizer air functions differently.
Or do I have to go the pen route to have the ability to take a few hits and put it down?
It is my first real vape and mostly interested in concentrates but will also use flower. Any tips appreciated

Pretty much every vaporizer is more of a session vape. Very few vapes let you pack, puff, and put away within a minute. Usually the time required to get things heated up in vapes like the Air and Haze means I commit to at least several minutes of puffing away.

If you're looking for a vaporizer to click, puff, put away in a minute. You should either look into a concentrate pen, a butane powered vape, or one of a very select few electronic vapes which do that (that list includes the Firefly, ESV and Grasshopper. I'm sure there's a few I'm missing but those are the most popular "instant vapes" on the market for dry herbs)

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: consirium

consirium

Thank you so much guys, today I found another official smoke shop and saw the crafty like 40 bucks cheaper than other i had checked out I and couldn't resist (Also your responses help a LOT) >.< First use was great, I filled up a complete chamber and suddenly it was 2 hours later and I was still at same caffeteria xD The only thing I did notice is that I couldn't create large clouds :( Any advise on that?

consirium,

consirium

Personal preference is the key. What one person thinks is their fav somebody else has a different choice. If you use a portable as a daily driver you need to have 2 units.

The Haze V3 is also my next vaporizer but I would suggest another portable too, think about the Arizer Air and the Solo. The Solo is on the big side far as a portable is concerned, but it is a tank and will run when nothing else will. The Air is stealth, it has good flavor and is easy to use, it's well made too. The Air came to the market almost a year ago, this Black Friday it turns 1 year old.

Buying a vaporizer is a hard decision when you can't try it out a head of time. I like a glass air path, but that's me.

The best vaporizer hasn't been invented yet. We keep searching.:lol:

Why 2 units? Taking into considaration that I have no issues with the battery life is there another reason?

consirium,

CalyxSmokr

Pretty much every vaporizer is more of a session vape. Very few vapes let you pack, puff, and put away within a minute. Usually the time required to get things heated up in vapes like the Air and Haze means I commit to at least several minutes of puffing away.

If you're looking for a vaporizer to click, puff, put away in a minute. You should either look into a concentrate pen, a butane powered vape, or one of a very select few electronic vapes which do that (that list includes the Firefly, ESV and Grasshopper. I'm sure there's a few I'm missing but those are the most popular "instant vapes" on the market for dry herbs)
much thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom