Help a brotha find (a) piece... tall tube wanted!

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Hey, all!
I have a dozen or so great glass pieces I've bought over the years, and I've been doubly lucky in that I've loved every piece I've bought, and enjoy rotating them regularly.

Thirsting for something new, though... so maybe y'all can help me find my perfect floor model! :)

What I Want:

1 - U.S. Supplied and shipped. I only order glass from China when I'm in the mood to wait a month or three (no kidding! over 100 days wait on one piece! :()

2 - Tall, tall, TALL... I'm thing VERY MINIMUM 20", but 24" or 30" would be better. 32" maximum.

3 - Clear glass... I'm not a fan of opaque pipes for the most part. I don't mind colored percs and bases, mouthpieces, etc. but I just want the main body to be clear only.

4 - Under $200, $150 or less would be ideal.

5 - Diffusion? I don't know. This pipe will mainly be for FP or Nano vaped flowers, and I NEVER combust with my glassware... so I guess I don't need huge diffusion like combusters need. I'm thinking maybe 1-3 percs, though I guess more would be OK if I run some of them without water.

6 - Style - Straight tube, stemless. No beaker suggestions please, and I don't care for stems unless the rest of the pipe is SUPER cool.

Other than that, I'm completely clueless in a vast sea of choices!

Please help me with my first-world problem! :D

Last edited:
Chicken #420,

Chicken #420

Google your : "What I want" choices you listed above ("Clear US straight tube bong" brings up a shitload of results). This seems rather lazy way to have other people do legwork for you.

Gee... do an internet search while I'm on the internet. What an amazing and novel thought! I would have NEVER thought of that! ;)

Dude... why the agro? I'm asking people what they like here, exactly BECAUSE I did an internet search, and got tired of wading through literally hundreds of pipe pages and not knowing which is better and why. How can anyone sort it all out and make a decision? Hey... maybe I'll ask people who have actually bought and used this stuff!

Wow. I guess I should have taken your .sig advice :rolleyes:

Chicken #420,
Reactions: DenverNugs

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Gee... do an internet search while I'm on the internet. What an amazing and novel thought! I would have NEVER thought of that! ;)

Dude... why the agro? I'm asking people what they like here, exactly BECAUSE I did an internet search, and got tired of wading through literally hundreds of pipe pages and not knowing which is better and why. How can anyone sort it all out and make a decision? Hey... maybe I'll ask people who have actually bought and used this stuff!

Wow. I guess I should have taken your .sig advice :rolleyes:

I stand by my opinion. You could of at least thrown a few links to AquaLabs of pieces that caught your eye to give a closer idea. Plus there are already a million suggestions for glass on here in the myriad of threads...with pictures, links and people's opinions who own them. Not to mention there are also suggestion/links/opinions in the specific threads of the vapes you mentioned you'd use this piece for.
You've bought over a dozen online glass pieces already...but this time you are "completely clueless"(your words NOT mine). So, while not "agro" by any means, my choice of lazy seemed appropriate considering the vast array of information that is already been posted in comparison to what you were asking.
Agro, def not, maybe a little annoyed to see another post get asked and the answer(s) is/are, already here. You could of posted a question in the flowerpot, StckyBrk, New Glass, or many other threads, as opposed to creating yet another "Help Me decide" thread.
As I am not a mod, I haven't said "close this thread", or acted like a mod to you, or anyhting of the like. But I surely can voice my agree/disagree or my opinion, on a forum with out being alluded to as a Fool. Which I believe your last sentence did.
I should of said your "post" was lazy, rather than my wording. I am not the greatest linguist. I apologize to you for that, sir or madam.

Hindsight is always 20/20.:cheers:

Chicken #420

Hey, man... whatever.
I've never gone shopping for a tall pipe before, it's all new to me.
Lazy? I at least took the time to think about and post what I'm trying to find... to try and narrow it down.
What, exactly, are you adding to this thread and this forum by being "Mr. pedantic proper forum etiquette guy" and making these posts of yours? So I didn't do it the way that you would, or post a bunch of photos of stuff I've seen (which I thought about doing, but I didn't want to "skew" suggestions). Are you saying I just shouldn't bother to post until I've searched and read every thread here and made sure this topic has never come up? Wouldn't be much of a forum if everyone here did that... would it.

Last edited:
Chicken #420,
Top Bottom