Heavy Hitters for Flower

Morty

The ability to do both flower & concentrates together separately seems really kick ass. I just ordered some Herbalizer SS pads to try the concept w/ my Supreme using my Vapocane adapter.

Double deckers vs just throwing some concentrates in w/ your bud. Seems like one of the advantages would be better/more intense flavor w/ the double decker ?
Yes...
Cleaner as well maybe ?
…and yes. But...
just throwing some concentrates in w/ your bud
:brow:

Guess it all just depends on the mood, your preferences & weapon of choice

Tommy10

Interest too jumped back into fc second hand sv3 come up grabbed it as my last fc updated lead me to believe it was the be all and end all of Vapor production. Now it seems some plug ins may out perform it. Personally really interested in the FP

Tommy10,
Reactions: Joaon

Flow

I'm still a beginer in vape world but i'm a flower lover ^^

For me right now, SSV ROCKS with DDave mod's ! Micro-dosing one-hit is very efficient with a water filtration device. 18mm stem, two basket (rimless and rimmed basket) and under 0.1g per hit.

And i'm about to get a omnivap Ti XL and a "M"…

Flow,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hey @Morty here is my :2c:

Heaviest hitter for flower has to be the Sublimator but it falls seriously short for flavor and taste.
It did not last long in my rotation...

My current top 3 heavy hitters are:
1- Glass Symphony
2- Herborizer Ti
3- Flowerpot

Somehow the Glass Symphony extracts everything in one breath and hits you like a bullet train!
There is no need to heat soak the bowl as it will never happen as the heater is above the bowl.
With the Herborizer you need a long heat soak and a super hot bowl to get those massive clouds.
With the GS, give it 10 minutes to heat soak the injector and you are good to go for hours with a nice cool to touch bowl!

The FP is a great all rounder! Hits hard, tastes great and easy to use herb and oil at the same time!
For my use it definitely requires the LolliCap to carb the bowl.

I also need to mention my Grasshopper again! It has performed flawlessly for many months and continues to do so! It produces massive clouds and hits hard. Extremely fast heat up!
This little guy milks my big RooR bubbler with ease as well!

Keep up with your Supreme 3 and you will find you sweet spot for your usage needs!
It's a heavy hitter for sure especially with some of the mods!

virtualpurple

I dunno about you guys but I find myself getting pretty hammered from my Evic Tubo. I may not get clouds as thick as say my underdog, but it is ridiculously potent and with the open airflow I find I can kill a bowl pretty quick if I have a mind to!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Curious to read your impressions about FP

I am struggling to not buy it

it is actually quite cheap for what it seems to deliver and only thinking this it is not good sign when fighting VAS
I totally agree $105 isn't bad at all. $65 flower pot and a $40 base. More if you don't already have a barrel coil, but otherwise you're all set.

I will be more than happy to give my impressions of it in this thread. I don't think I've seen a negative post on it so far so I'm pretty optimistic. There's a whole lot of "wow" posts, I'm hoping to be one of them.

Tommy10

Still don't understand the FP entirely. Anyone wanna give a basic run down of what a person with nothing related would have to buy to be up and running? Really struggling between GS and FP at the moment.
Supreme is amazing but I want a capable plug in.
FP I see the pros and cons as
Pro- tough
Huge hits
Easy operation
Cons- apparently less flavour and slightly smaller clouds than GS

Gs
Pros - Jojomonkeys a genius
HUGE BONG RIPS!
Cons not yet 220v power
My friends break shit.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I'm really interested in the D-Nail Lotus since the form factor seems very compact (for a desktop) and easily interfaces with glass water tools; there's almost zero information on it though.

I emailed them about the Lotus and requested more info, videos or anything since the one online review was so bad it did not show anything.
They replied that they did not want and more testers and were waiting for the reviews to roll in.
I replied with saying i wanted to buy one but needed more info before purchasing a setup.
I never heard back from them...

It still interests me though...

lazylathe

Almost there...
Still don't understand the FP entirely. Anyone wanna give a basic run down of what a person with nothing related would have to buy to be up and running? Really struggling between GS and FP at the moment.
Supreme is amazing but I want a capable plug in.
FP I see the pros and cons as
Pro- tough
Huge hits
Easy operation
Cons- apparently less flavour and slightly smaller clouds than GS

Gs
Pros - Jojomonkeys a genius
HUGE BONG RIPS!
Cons not yet 220v power
My friends break shit.

They have an awesome guide on their website to guide you through all the options!
Makes it easy to see what you need and what works together.

https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-twax-vaporizer/flowerpot-faq

Tommy10

So from what I gather, getting everything from them excluding the cheaper Amazon holder

Body-$40
Dish-$65
Nail-$120 (with coil)
Stand - $10 Amazon
Carb cap- $25

So $250 usd for the set up?

assume body dish and cap you wanna get from twax... Can a man cheap it on the nail and coil ala China?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I emailed them about the Lotus and requested more info, videos or anything since the one online review was so bad it did not show anything.
They replied that they did not want and more testers and were waiting for the reviews to roll in.
I replied with saying i wanted to buy one but needed more info before purchasing a setup.
I never heard back from them...

It still interests me though...

They told me they couldn't supply a review unit because too many people have flaked on them over the years. I've been reviewing products online for over a decade and certainly have heard that before, so it's completely understandable; but at the same time when you own a company like this it seems like such a missed opportunity to not just get a buddy to take a 30 second usage video with his phone. To go through the whole process of conceptual design, research and development, sourcing, prototyping, and then complete the whole project, which could be the best on the market, but not show anybody... makes you wonder WHAT IF :D

The only thing I could find was one first impression video on Youtube and a post on Reddit from 2015 right after it was announced.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm really interested in the D-Nail Lotus since the form factor seems very compact (for a desktop) and easily interfaces with glass water tools; there's almost zero information on it though.
I love my d-nail stuff so I looked into the Lotus also. To me their design looked like the flower could easily touch the heater and get burned. I figured I must be wrong so I watched a youtube video of it and that was exactly what happened. To be fair the guy said he overloaded it, but it made me rethink it. Also I only watched 1 video, I don't think I saw any others. I'm curious to see some user reviews on fc.

So from what I gather, getting everything from them excluding the cheaper Amazon holder

Body-$40
Dish-$65
Nail-$120 (with coil)
Stand - $10 Amazon
Carb cap- $25

So $250 usd for the set up?

assume body dish and cap you wanna get from twax... Can a man cheap it on the nail and coil ala China?
I have an auber on the way, but I've been using an enail/controller from china for a couple of months very happily. My only complaint was with the nail, it leaked a little air through the threads. I got it on dhgate for $85. Though I haven't tried it with the fp, mine is supposed to come tomorrow.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/wholesale-price-smart-enail-dab-kit-d-electric/388560366.html

This one should probably be added to the list as well

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaporsnake.134/
Ha ha what the fuck? I would love to try that thing. Ride the snake.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I've been posting in the flower pot thread a bit, short story flower pot is the real deal. I like to hand tear and I kill a huge bowl in about 4 hits. I tend to do 1 or 2 more, but I never need to. My dish temp doesn't quite get up to dab level so I've only done flower, I'm working on that though. For flower it's great and that's 100% why I bought it, very happy.

Morty

Very cool to hear that @StormyPinkness. Sounds like another satisfied customer. How's the flavor compare to your Apollo & Bricks ? Can't wait to hear what you think after you try the double deckers. :razz:

You get your Tubo yet ? I'm hearing it compares quite well with the Zion.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Very cool to hear that @StormyPinkness. Sounds like another satisfied customer. How's the flavor compare to your Apollo & Bricks ? Can't wait to hear what you think after you try the double deckers. :razz:

You get your Tubo yet ? I'm hearing it compares quite well with the Zion.
If I've got a big bowl loaded and I've got my flame and technique right I think the bricks can hit just as hard as the flower pot. If I'm being honest though I love my bricks so I'm sure there's some bias in my opinion. Also the flower pot doesn't need technique, just put it on top and go. Flavor for both is great, 100% happy. I don't really use my bricks through water often so that makes it harder to compare which is the *best*, something I'll be happy to try more though. Plus it's tough to say when I like them both so much. They're so different from each other too.

Edit: Also going to try the fp dry through glass. Just saw a post about that, I hadn't thought of trying it that way.

Yes, I got my tubo and I LOVE it. Another example of performs like some other vapes I love minus needing any technique. Just load the stem, turn on cruise mode, done. Tasty convection vapor and there are a ton of good 18mm stem/adapter options for it. The only negative I have is that it eats batteries, I get 2 stems per battery or 4 2 minute cruise modes with a little left over. Mine are kind of old though, I think other people get better performance. I've never used a Zion.

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
I've seen a d-nail lotus and an errlectric herb nail mentioned here and elsewhere - are there threads for these? Anyone know how they compare to the FP and TI? Or are they not out yet?

Glass Symphony looks intriguing as will an electronic Supreme....

Still in love with the Herborizer TI and Flowerpot. A man should settle down but my head gets turned easily :D

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
There is almost no info on all of the world wide web regarding the D-Nail Lotus. It has been out for a couple years. I tried to get them to send me a video of it in action at least since they didn't want to send a review unit and never heard back. I don't think they are very interested in selling them. Shame cause it looks pretty sweet and compact for a desktop unit.

Top Bottom