Heavy-Hitter Vape Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
This Device is AMAZING if you can attain the cartiomizers (cartridges) that are nearly impossible to find in California,

~If anyone has any light to shed on this topic please do ~

Much Thanks,
VapoRoor

VapoRoor,

turtles

There is a collective in the east bay area that carries these and the refills, I've actually been meaning. To pick one up

turtles,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
I saw these being sold like a new form of gold about a year ago in LA. My device worked with wonders, and had me questioning (did i just smoke this?!) For Months.
anyone know if this same company (Vape-Pen) is still up and running?

VapoRoor,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Threads feelin lonely @ the bottom.
maybe i should revise this thread?

Did anybody buy any of these "Heavy-Hitters" from a Medical MJ shop?

VapoRoor,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
so its been about 2 weeks since I emailed Vape-Pen co.

nothing in return and their website, every products "price" is $0.00. Which collective carries this product Turtles?

VapoRoor,

turtles

"EBC Meds" it was located in Pitsburg CA, I can't find them on WeedMaps any longer. I know their retail operation closed down, however they may still exist in some capacity as a delivery service.
edit*
the website they used to run doesn't work anymore... presumable closed permanently

turtles,

StickyShisha2

a friend shows up at my pad last night with a brand new heavy hitter and jar of Strawberry Cough asking my help in making it work. lol

i've been following the Omicron Vape for Oils thread (i'm ordering one soon 11-15) but this was my first look at anything beyond the basic e-cig.

so we made BHO (almost 2 grams)
filled a cart (not too bad, but i foresee making a mess at this) save the rest for oil dabs
up and running.

hits well. Not nearly as strong as dab on an oil rig, but about the feel of a vape bag.
Tastes very good, but will that last or will the cart loose the flavour long before it is used up?

how many times can you fill a cart? can they be cleaned? will he be able to get more?

StickyShisha2,

StickyShisha2

after about 60 hits it seems to be done but when we look inside it, there is a clump of oil in there.
added some more oil but that didn't go very far.

i think he should iso wash the cart to see how much oil was left in it.

i'm ready to fill his other (new) cart with a runnier oil that i think may work better.

edited to add, hits continued to taste very good the whole time. I had expected to flavourful turps to boil off in the first dozen hits but that was not the case.

the thinner oil was messier to put in the cart but doesn't seem to leak out. this thing is mine for a few days.
this stuff doesn't taste as good as the fruity stuff in the first cart. doesn't have much taste at all but very potent.

StickyShisha2,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom