Heavy-hitter efficient vape?

dll

Hey guys is there a unit which is efficient but hits like a train? There are no other criterias at all.
My CFX is getting old and I want a new vaporizer but now I live in my flat and I'm thinking of getting a desktop vaporizer (I guess plug-in vaporizers are better than the portable ones).
So is there any unit that fits the description?
I live in Europe so I can order only from the UK or Germany.
The price should be under 250£ but for the perfect unit I would pay a little more.

Thanks ;)

dll,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Update: while I go on to recommend the Fierce, there's no way it keeps up with a Flowerpot or Supreme so if you're thinking desktop or torch then by all means skip the Fierce for now.

As of this week I'm the resident shill for the new Fierce from Healthy Rips. One or two preorder people have had defective units and the initial packing foam was guilty of stinking for a few days.

Otherwise it compares very favorably to my Tubo X and my Splinter, both 510 threaded convection vapes. The heater seems less punchy than those two but I prefer that because it gives me a controlled extraction. I tend to hit both mod vapes too hard and do a fair amount of scorching and stirring.

That said, the performance of the Fierce has been impressive all around and it's eclipsed my Solo II, Fury 2 and Omnivong at max temp with water.

Last edited:

Alexis

Hey guys is there a unit which is efficient but hits like a train? There are no other criterias at all.
My CFX is getting old and I want a new vaporizer but now I live in my flat and I'm thinking of getting a desktop vaporizer (I guess plug-in vaporizers are better than the portable ones).
So is there any unit that fits the description?
I live in Europe so I can order only from the UK or Germany.
The price should be under 250£ but for the perfect unit I would pay a little more.

Thanks ;)
Look into the Herborizer Ti. It is as powerful as the Flowerpot, maybe a little more so. It has slightly better flavour than the Flowerpot and better than most vapes, extracts fast and thoroughly from any size load with right temp/draw.

If you have a glass rig, you only need the analog Ti system. Slightly over budget, but a truly excellent dedktop vaporizer for a terrific price still. I can virtually guarantee satisfaction if I hard hitting fun and easy to use device is what you are looking for.
It is all about vapor quality and effects with this one.
https://herborizer.com/en/system-ti/14-system-ti-188.html

A smart little video:

It is in Europe. I think if you could stretch for it it would be a much better use of your money and Investment 4 time to come you simply won't need a better device.

Please do let us know what you decide in the end and good luck.

dll

Thanks for all the replies.
Well the flowerpot and supreme aren't available in Europe atm so I have to skip on these.

The Herborizer Ti looks good I will definitely read through the Herborizer section here in FC.
I have tried my friend's Mighty once, it was 'heavy'. Are these plug-in vapes more powerful than the Mighty?

Vaporware

I haven’t used a Mighty and I know a lot of people love it, but I’d second the FlowerPot or Herborizer recommendation.

Vape Fiend in the UK at least did have FlowerPots, so if they’re not in stock right now you can ask them*. The Herborizer may be cheaper for you though since it’s made in the EU. The one thing it seems to be missing that the FlowerPot can do well for concentrate users though (depending on the temps you like for dabbing) is simulations flower and concentrate use.

If that doesn’t interest you, I’m sure either would be a great choice although I only have personal experience with the FlowerPot.

*NewVape also ships to customers in the EU directly, but it does have to get through customs and in some countries that is apparently difficult and/or expensive.

dll

Yeah sorry I forgot to say that I vape dry herb only.
There really is Flowerpot at vapefiend store but it's out of stock and yeah a little bit expensive so I'm gonna stick to the Herborizer but thanks anyway:)

But still if anyone could compare that thing to the Mighty that would be great.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Mighty - Herborizer

I visualized it for you. ;)
Remark: I do not own any of them, but used both in the past.
But it's not a fair comparison with one being perfectly mobile and battery driven and the other being a desktop solution with wall socket perma power.

Last edited:

dll

Mighty - Herborizer

I visualized it for you. ;)
Remark: I do not own any of them, but used both in the past.
But it's not a fair comparison with one being perfectly mobile and battery driven and the other being a desktop solution with wall socket perma power.

Well thanks for the info I don't have more questions I will order the thing next week. :D

Alexis

Well thanks for the info I don't have more questions I will order the thing next week. :D
I have not used the mighty personally. It has a solid reputation with high high regard. NOBODY disses the Mighty.
It is regarded as a hard hitting desktop with portability. It hits hard. But I can be pretty dead certain the Herbo Ti is superior in terms of effects, flavour and vapor quality.

It truly is hard to beat. The Vapecritic has just received one- the new digital version, DigiTi.

He tested it out last night on his live Youtube stream. He has used just about all the vapes and modern super hitters to compare it to like Flowerpot, Glass Symphony, EVO, Sublimator etc.

He was seriously, seriously impressed. He really rates it, instantly top 3 he said in less than 2 minutes. He was visibly blown away by how much he likes it. I would say he rates it as better than the Flowerpot for herb. He said it tastes better than pretty much anything.

I forgot to say also- the Ti is surprisingly efficient in that it gives so much vapor from your load. So many equally tasty, smooth and satisfying draws before vapor diminishes and it never tastes bad.

But you can crank temps up and drain a whole load in 1 or 2 draws if you like.
Hope this helps with your decision.:)

dll

That definitely helped me thanks for recommending it, this thing is perfect for me.

dll,
Reactions: Alexis

Vaporware

The flowerpot seems to be the current heavy-hitter.

https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot

The Herborizer is a similar design (with some significant differences) and from what I’ve heard it’s also a great choice, especially for people in Europe since the Herborizer is European and the FP is a more expensive import there.

Alexis has used both and currently puts the Herborizer on top. I don’t think he’d get universal agreement on that, but the Herborizer is certainly a respectable choice too.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The Herborizer is a similar design (with some significant differences) and from what I’ve heard it’s also a great choice, especially for people in Europe since the Herborizer is European and the FP is a more expensive import there.

Alexis has used both and currently puts the Herborizer on top. I don’t think he’d get universal agreement on that, but the Herborizer is certainly a respectable choice too.

I'd have figured the Herborizer is more comparable to the Glass Symphony.

Ramahs,

Vaporware

I'd have figured the Herborizer is more comparable to the Glass Symphony.

All three have some similarities, but I believe the Herborizer has a titanium heater more similar to the FlowerPot, and I’ve seen more people compare those two to each other than to the GS.

If you’ve seen something different though, I’d be happy to check it out! We’re always learning here. :)

Alexis

Vapecritic has officially concluded- the Herbo Ti is a little better than the Flowerpot, and is basically more like the Sublimator with the flavour and effects/vapor production.

I love the FP Showerhead to death, but I honestly feel the Herbo hits a bit harder and is so easy to use still, with perfect airflow very open and free flowing like the Showerhead but so easy and effortless at the same time.

It is still very underrated and unknown across the globe I am seeing this more clearly now. Just such an excellent desktop which too many people don't know exist hence I am making a little effort to raise some awareness because I know that very few people would be at all disappointed with this model.

I can't wait to get mine fixed now.

Ramahs

Vapecritic has officially concluded

Oh, well...in that case. Who are we, mere peasants, to question the great Vapecritic's perfect opinions? What gives us such a right?!?!

Oh yeah, the Ghost exists, and he still says it's the best portable. lol :mental:
(I watched him still saying it on a live stream a few days ago)

Anyway...all jokes aside, are we talking about the XL, the Ti, or both?
I assume the Ti would be the only comparable option to the VROD.

Ramahs,
Reactions: P.A.M.

Alexis

Oh, well...in that case. Who are we, mere peasants, to question the great Vapecritic's perfect opinions? What gives us such a right?!?!

Oh yeah, the Ghost exists, and he still says it's the best portable. lol :mental:

We speak of the Ti. And there is no need or justification to immediately discount his thoughts and opinions. He has no reason to be biased towards the Herbo, Sub, FP etc.

Regardless of how his activities are perceived related to Ghost, he still has a ton of experience with far more different vapes than most people. All Im saying is there is no reason to assume he is not valid or genuine in any particular circumstance, unless you have specific reason to feel so.

In this case, I have the model in question and I know he isnt talking shit. Its really top class, genuinely a little better for flower than the FP.
The enail attachment actually works surprisingly well too. But not sure of the double decker capabilities but it may be doable, not as well as Vrod though I am sure even if it would work.

So just be open to the possible truth that the Ti really is one of the very best desktop vaporizers in the worlld and a hard one to beat in most categories, especially vapor quality, smoothness, flavour and for me above all, you guessed it- EFFECTS! :leaf:

Ramahs

We speak of the Ti. And there is no need or justification to immediately discount his thoughts and opinions. He has no reason to be biased towards the Herbo, Sub, FP etc.

Regardless of how his activities are perceived related to Ghost, he still has a ton of experience with far more different vapes than most people. All Im saying is there is no reason to assume he is not valid or genuine in any particular circumstance, unless you have specific reason to feel so.

In this case, I have the model in question and I know he isnt talking shit. Its really top class, genuinely a little better for flower than the FP.
The enail attachment actually works surprisingly well too. But not sure of the double decker capabilities but it may be doable, not as well as Vrod though I am sure even if it would work.

So just be open to the possible truth that the Ti really is one of the very best desktop vaporizers in the worlld and a hard one to beat in most categories, especially vapor quality, smoothness, flavour and for me above all, you guessed it- EFFECTS! :leaf:

I wasn't discounting his opinion. I was half-serious, and half-joking. I even indicated I was joking in my comment. I wasn't discounting his opinion completely in any way. I agree with him about some devices, and disagree with him about others. I guess I just felt a bit like appealing to a youtube critic's opinion is not a very strong argument to make, for previously stated reasons. We all disagree with even the best critics sometimes.

Do you have a glass-symphony? That was one I thought had a strong chance of coming out on top with vapor quality and heavy-hitting (along with the herborizer)...but I haven't had the chance to use one yet.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising

Hahah , good one! you should've seen him last night drunk as a skunk during a stream, burning himself on rosin presses and (i think) the Ti heater in question , whining like a .... lol

@Alexis makes a great point though of opening up to the possibility it's better . Also it's more locally/regionally accessible to OP.

@dll , aware of portable on-demand convection vapes? They are hard hitting vapes . Check out the Lil' Bud by Vapwood ! So far people have declared it more powerful then the vapcap , the Milaana, the Grasshopper. All hard hitting portable vapes. A Sticky Bricks Butane powered vape probably kicks a vapcap's ass any day too .

Ramahs

@Alexis makes a great point though of opening up to the possibility it's better .

I don't think that I ever insinuated that I was not open to it being better. I have no doubt that it may be, for flower only at least.
I'm not convinced of it yet either...being yet unconvinced is not the same as being closed minded to the possibility.

I'm not sure what I said that would cause you to conclude that I was.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
:peace:
I don't think that I ever insinuated that I was not open to it being better. I have no doubt that it may be, for flower only at least.
I'm not convinced of it yet either...being yet unconvinced is not the same as being closed minded to the possibility.

:tup: True, you didn't insinuate
any of that , my apologies . I just liked Alexis point of view in general ( that some folks need to open up ) and not necessarily between the dialogue you two were having . sorry mate I should have reread and been clearer, knew it didn't sound right posting it. Thanks for keeping me on square! :peace:

Alexis

Well I didnt actually mean to imply that you did make such an insinuation so sorry for not being clearer on that. I wasnt actually challenging you or questioning you personally, moreso just playfully and tiredly addressing the assumption many others typically usually make when in many cases if not most Vapecritic's reviews can be perfectly sincere and of useful merit.

So please dont read anything I wrote as being targeted at yourself just general points. I just wish to put the Herbo on the map more. Then we can see how it reallly fares up against the other big guns.
I did buy the Glass Symphony but again I just couldnt tolerate that one, cant use it at all. Same as Evo and FP.
The Herbo Ti I can actually use although with some difficulty. The higher my level of respiratory infection the more adversely I react to specific vaporizers in a strange manner. The Herbo Ti I have tolerated fairly well at some points and not at all as others depending on my infections and allergies.

I would not even think about using those others even once. The Ti I could happily use occasionally if not a DD so there is a strange phenomenon going on for sure.
I didnt rate the GS nearly as much as the Showerhead. I do feel the Ti and SH are more like each other in performance and function and effects than they are close to the GS.

People liken the Ti to the GS largely due to the glass factor I think but the titanium heating element is probably more relevant when comparing them.
Sorry if I took you a bit literally regarding Bud's reputation/credibility, and also for it seeming like a retaliation to that, but it was honestly posted in broadness.

Ramahs

Well I didnt actually mean to imply that you did make such an insinuation so sorry for not being clearer on that. I wasnt actually challenging you or questioning you personally, moreso just playfully and tiredly addressing the assumption many others typically usually make when in many cases if not most Vapecritic's reviews can be perfectly sincere and of useful merit.

So please dont read anything I wrote as being targeted at yourself just general points. I just wish to put the Herbo on the map more. Then we can see how it reallly fares up against the other big guns.
I did buy the Glass Symphony but again I just couldnt tolerate that one, cant use it at all. Same as Evo and FP.
The Herbo Ti I can actually use although with some difficulty. The higher my level of respiratory infection the more adversely I react to specific vaporizers in a strange manner. The Herbo Ti I have tolerated fairly well at some points and not at all as others depending on my infections and allergies.

I would not even think about using those others even once. The Ti I could happily use occasionally if not a DD so there is a strange phenomenon going on for sure.
I didnt rate the GS nearly as much as the Showerhead. I do feel the Ti and SH are more like each other in performance and function and effects than they are close to the GS.

People liken the Ti to the GS largely due to the glass factor I think but the titanium heating element is probably more relevant when comparing them.
Sorry if I took you a bit literally regarding Bud's reputation/credibility, and also for it seeming like a retaliation to that, but it was honestly posted in broadness.

I can see I came off a bit to standoffish, and I apologize for that.

For the record, I'd have been inclined to respond the same way to the statement "(insert critic/reviewer's name here) said it's better" without including any actual reasons as to why (only appealing to their opinion of "better") from anyone who said it. If someone's going to appeal to a critic's opinion of what's "better", they should include why they agree with the critic.

Either way, enough beating of this horse. I apologize for my passive aggressive attitude above. You definitely have more experience than me, and I value your opinions here.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Alexis
Top Bottom