Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Clip, no magnets.:tup:

I have wanted a GH for a while, but I will not buy any vape that has lots of troubles, even with a lifetime warranty (who wants to fuck with Australian Customs, apart from Johnny Depp?):lol:
The Fury2 will serve you well, it is jusr about my favourite vape, hopefully the Fierce will challenge that.:\

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Clip, no magnets.:tup:

I have wanted a GH for a while, but I will not buy any vape that has lots of troubles, even with a lifetime warranty (who wants to fuck with Australian Customs, apart from Johnny Depp?):lol:
The Fury2 will serve you well, it is jusr about my favourite vape, hopefully the Fierce will challenge that.:\

Dam i was hoping for magnets, makes it much easier making a custom mouth piece, not huge fan of the plastic.

Hjalmark,

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Me neither (sounds like we are a couple of flavour snobs :)), that is why I always use the WPA, except for when out and about (the Fury2 has surprisingly very little plastic smell with the standard mouthpiece) . :tup:

Plan on using it pretty much just outside but was thinking about carving out a wooden mouth piece but not sure how I am going to attach it now ... maybe Fury3 will have magnets :p

Hjalmark,
Reactions: OF

OF

Plan on using it pretty much just outside but was thinking about carving out a wooden mouth piece but not sure how I am going to attach it now ...

How about skeltonizing the factory base? Trim off the top, front and as much of the sides as not needed for strength (leave the back with the latch and bottom with the tab and gasket intact. Then glue your new MP in place, mating up with the gasket. You'll need a gasket unless you switch styles and use say the bottom of the bent glass stem inside the bowl? Which, of course, means no capsules.

OF

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
How about skeltonizing the factory base? Trim off the top, front and as much of the sides as not needed for strength (leave the back with the latch and bottom with the tab and gasket intact. Then glue your new MP in place, mating up with the gasket. You'll need a gasket unless you switch styles and use say the bottom of the bent glass stem inside the bowl? Which, of course, means no capsules.

OF

Was hoping to do something that would not void my warranty, could also just cut out the pieces I need from the mouthpiece or maybe just make some brass tabs into my wooden one

not sure yet but price and peoples praises of this vape makes it sound like an ideal investment

OF

Was hoping to do something that would not void my warranty, could also just cut out the pieces I need from the mouthpiece or maybe just make some brass tabs into my wooden one

Yes, that's what I'm suggesting. "Just cut out the pieces I need from the mouthpiece", or in this case the ones you need (tab, latch and gasket). No need to worry about warranty I think, you aren't tinkering with the unit and you can always buy a spare MP?

Gluing to that sort of plastic can be a problem, I recommend Devcon 'Plastic Welder':
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003NUGL9S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It does a bang up job sticking easy stuff like wood to 'strange plastics' that fight the glue.

OF

btka

I am also interested in the fury... would like to use it as a portable... Had some convection portables like grasshopper, milana which I like(d) but the vapor was to harsh for me also I did not like the learning curve of milana... after hearing so much good things about fury 2...

I have to questions is the vapor of the fury harsh and is it able to put out large clouds of vapor (hitting it native) and do you recommend the glass mouthpiece... also if someone could make comparison to other portable vapes (like crafty, milana, grasshopper, splinta) and how the vapor production (native is comparable to this vapes)...
If it is not pulling out big clouds it will maybe not satisfies my needs...

As mentioned above I am planning to use it solely as an portable... do not want to buy it and not be satisfied and have to sell it...

OF

Gentle Friends,

The updated version of my loading idea, for your amusement and speculation:
eebRl7N.jpg

Two changes from the previous one. The first is the 'handle' on the loader is now a hollow plastic tube (3/8 OD, 1/4 ID) with a 1/4 dowel longer than the tube as a pusher. This makes getting the loaded capsules out much easier. No longer are you likely to pull the cap off again if you're not paying attention.

Secondly is a loading block to put the body in the loader. There are flat top pegs a bit longer than the cups are deep, so they are supported by the bottom, not the rim as you easily slip the vinyl cap of the loader over them. Much faster and easier.

Using this scheme I was just able to load five in just under a minute after two tries with a bit of fumbling. The forth run included emptying the capsules adding less than a minute. Under two minutes to empty and reload five caps? I'm thinking 'not too bad'. And now am thinking of a second block with shallow wells to hold the caps upright to avoid fumbling there?

Even though this means you can load and cap them 'without touching the cups' it can still be troublesome getting the cap started.

For folks like the caregivers @Vitolo talks about I think this would be most welcome. It can't be a lot of fun loading a pile of these little guys for someone else.......

So now you know as much as me.

Regards to all.

OF

Baked-not-fried

riding the Cannabreak train...
I can't believe it took so long to try out my WPA. Absolutely love it! My new go to glass atm. I do charge this little fella A LOT, though. I'm curious how long this little batt is going to hold up. I know my RC LiPo batts only last about 300 cycles. I'm hoping these go further. A fun and super handy vape for sure!

OyVape

@btka, I have both the Fury2 and the Milaana. Milaana takes some getting used to and can hit super hard and feel harsh I think because of the wide open 18mm stems. Personally I prefer it with a 14mm adapter to sort of slow down the quantity of vapor. and you can always pop in a fresh battery, very convenient when away from an electric outlet. That also means keeping track of and charging your batteries on an external charger.

The Fury with the native mouthpiece is self- contained with no exposed or separate glass pieces so to my mind it is much more portable. it is also a good deal smaller to pocket. the glass stems and capsules give you more options for both at home and on the go. Operation is a no-brainer, just load and turn it on. and yes it provides very potent hits consistently, though with the native mouthpiece the flavor drops off quicker than with the glass stems. i find that the battery is usually ready to quit long before I am. You might want to carry a power brick with it.

Taste is undeniably better with the Milaana. But it takes a little more effort to get started with it as well as keeping it protected. I find myself reaching for the Fury more often lately just because it is so convenient. And stealthy.

Another thing to consider is ease of repairs or warranty issues. RBT as a creator is perpetually coming up with new ideas and projects, which is great, but can also cause delays in supporting existing products. HR as a company appears to be much more accessible and responsive to customer issues.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I have found that if you take the dosing capsule before a session and wedge it into the rubber screen gasket on the mouthpiece it will fit perfectly and will hold it in place (if you are careful) and you will have considerably better vapor production as there is no bypassed air

Just tried this for the first time myself and you couldn't be more right. Great idea, gotta thank you again.

You guys gotta try @seannery82's cap hack; it's the business. I love that the Fury 2 can get this kinda vapor quality with a smaller load now. Extraction and vapor production are way better than with the caps inserted normally.

Last edited:

natural farmer

I am also interested in the fury... would like to use it as a portable... Had some convection portables like grasshopper, milana which I like(d) but the vapor was to harsh for me also I did not like the learning curve of milana... after hearing so much good things about fury 2...

I have to questions is the vapor of the fury harsh and is it able to put out large clouds of vapor (hitting it native) and do you recommend the glass mouthpiece... also if someone could make comparison to other portable vapes (like crafty, milana, grasshopper, splinta) and how the vapor production (native is comparable to this vapes)...
If it is not pulling out big clouds it will maybe not satisfies my needs...

As mentioned above I am planning to use it solely as an portable... do not want to buy it and not be satisfied and have to sell it...

The vapor of the Fury for me is much less harsher than Milaana's and Hopper's. I had to hit Milaana's quite slow so it doesn't hurt my throat and I couldn't handle a second session back- to-back.
The Hopper also feels like nails in the throat trying to get a big hit.
With the Fury I can draw at full temp as long as I want and the it barely scratches the throat. Depends on the strain as well of course but in general that's how I have felt and I have a sensitive throat as well. Great thing with the Fury is that you can also do mouthpulls which are even more comfortable!
As for clouds it doesn't give the thickness of vapor the Grasshopper can or the Milaana and Crafty in less extent, but the hits are still big, potent and satisfying. Just not lung busters as with the others which for me it can be a plus depending on your style.
Now you ain't gonna know for sure if it will suit you if you don't try it no matter what everyone says. Millage WILL vary! :nod: I had to buy more than dozen vapes and try another dozen in the last 8 years before I find what really suits my tastes, I hope you won't have to go though so many... :p:lol:

Edit: Didn't find much difference with the glass bent stem. Equally comfortable to the OG but more cumbersome to handle of course. I would use it only for microdosing.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Ok I spent the last 12 hours with the fury2. I am about to charge it again for the third time. This is a fun little vape. I can see this is a nice stealth vape if you have the need to be in that mode.

I tried the mouth piece, bubbler, and bent glass tube. They are all fine and workable. The device gets warm to very warm but not hot. I prefer the glass pieces over the plastic but I'm that way about everything. The plastic mouthpiece was fine. I take long drags so it does get warm but not uncomfortably so. I would use glass if I had this at home. I would use the plastic out and about because its fun to be sneaky.

Its nice to sit at my desk and have something that heats up quick. I like my dynavaps but I wouldn't sit at my desk next to all my computer equipment and do the torch thing.

I do think the Mighty has better vapor and I would expect that for the price difference. However it is not monumentally better it is better by a small amount. This really seems like a great bang for the buck device. When I loaded the little dude up he did the job he came to do. I got ripped, my flower had a nice taste, and I enjoyed the size and convenience.

The battery depletes too fast for me to use this all day. The convenience of the Fury does make it something I would make part of my daily group of devices I would use.

btka

Ok I spent the last 12 hours with the fury2. I am about to charge it again for the third time. This is a fun little vape. I can see this is a nice stealth vape if you have the need to be in that mode.

I tried the mouth piece, bubbler, and bent glass tube. They are all fine and workable. The device gets warm to very warm but not hot. I prefer the glass pieces over the plastic but I'm that way about everything. The plastic mouthpiece was fine. I take long drags so it does get warm but not uncomfortably so. I would use glass if I had this at home. I would use the plastic out and about because its fun to be sneaky.

Its nice to sit at my desk and have something that heats up quick. I like my dynavaps but I wouldn't sit at my desk next to all my computer equipment and do the torch thing.

I do think the Mighty has better vapor and I would expect that for the price difference. However it is not monumentally better it is better by a small amount. This really seems like a great bang for the buck device. When I loaded the little dude up he did the job he came to do. I got ripped, my flower had a nice taste, and I enjoyed the size and convenience.

The battery depletes too fast for me to use this all day. The convenience of the Fury does make it something I would make part of my daily group of devices I would use.
how much difference is in the cloud size (visible clouds, density and so on...) between mighty and fury2...

b0

Cloudy...
After 5 days in holidays with my fury 2 as only vape 5 capsules and 2 5ml containers, I can say this unit is perfect for out and around.

Every morning I prepare one container with 4 capsules, one capsule inside the unit and the other container to keep used capsules. I've been using all around Edinburgh, full of tourist around and no one even looked twice. Even 2 of my friends from when I use to live here asked where to buy one, they falled in love after trying it.

Also using the capsules keep the unit so clean that I'm not even worried about flying back without cleaning.

Loving my fury everyday more and more.

OF

Fury is denser but Mighty is cooler.
I actually feel the mighty is denser but makes me cough a lot more. The fury is smoother but less full bodied. Just my opinion

Isn't that what 'happens all the time' when such subjective questions are asked? I'm sure both posters are sincere in their experience based opinions, and used identical (for practical purposes) vapes and probably similar strains/quality herb. You could probably blindfold them and give them the exact same vape in A/B testing and still get the same, hard to resolve, results.

That is both guys are right.........

Even increasing the survey to a larger number of responders is likely to have this disagreement?

IMO, once past the basic details like bowl size, vapor path, vape size, features and so on 'which works best is a can of worms. And probably not really dependable.

It's a highly personal thing, I think. Like buying eye glasses, not something someone can really do for you. There is no substitute at some point for the individual actually loading their stash in and experimenting. And remember that, experimenting, is another HUGE factor not accounted for. Experience really counts. Lots of vapes 'grow on you' and opinions change.

As Mae West famously said, "Ya pays your money and makes your choice".

OyVape

I actually feel the mighty is denser but makes me cough a lot more. The fury is smoother but less full bodied. Just my opinion

Yeah, this is also true! I think this is probably a function of the sheer greater amount of material in the Mighty and maybe the wider bowl? The Mighty vapor does have a satisfying fullness—which can actually be too much for me vaping alone!

I wonder how the upcoming Fierce will compare.

hinglemccringleberry

YGqhbRh.jpg

Loving this stem cap recommended by OF, this is going to save me alot of bud.
Now I conveniently stretch 0.04-0.05 into 2 short sessions instead of 1 longer session but I feel like the effects are mostly the same. Now microdosing is much more like actual microdosing. The 1st session is a nice lower temp flavor sesh (but still with lots of vapor ), the 2nd session is the 'crank it up and finish it off' session.
I chopped the cap to make it much shorter than it was out of the box so its a breeze to pop on and off the glass. Such a clutch mod for anyone who uses the WPA or bent stem on the go.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I would use the plastic out and about because its fun to be sneaky.

You got that right Mr. Huge Undys

Just tried this for the first time myself and you couldn't be more right. Great idea, gotta thank you again.

You guys gotta try @seannery82's cap hack; it's the business. I love that the Fury 2 can get this kinda vapor quality with a smaller load now. Extraction and vapor production are way better than with the caps inserted normally.

So now the question would be: Cap right-side up or upside-side down in the gasket?

It's going to blind me with science. :science:

Bdubbdiblets

Been loving my Fury 2 so far. This thing will roast a seriously small amount of herb and give a few really nice clouds. I don't microdose at all but only had a few crumbs left in my Jyarz classic (green) so I sprinkled it into the oven and hoped for the best....

Poof a few clouds and a really nice buzz..:razz:

It even seems to give bigger clouds with less in the chamber, they really mean it when they say don't pack it...

Maybe I should try this microdosing thing....I prob waste a lotta herb! Lol

:rockon:

Feralfarmer

Has any one heard when dosing caps will be available again? I just got a new unit after my charging port or possibly battery? failed. HR took good care of me and even paid the extra shipping when there was a mistake and it got sent to my brothers house in MA. (I just got him one for his big 40 birthday) will be keeping the new one immaculate and away from whomever jammed in the wpa cold and made it super loose in the last one. Thanks to this great community for helping me wade through the sea of vapes and terminology and pick the best one. Love all the mods and tips. Hugs

OF

Has any one heard when dosing caps will be available again?

No official word yet, least ways I've 'heard'. I suspect that this maker isn't going to guess but it waiting until he's sure it will be available. I like that, personally. Too many make optimistic predictions, even take your money, and fail to deliver as advertised as I see it.

HR, as 'an outfit', is top drawer I think.

That said, it's a repeat order so I'd guess it takes a week or so longer for production but will take the usual 2 to 3 weeks for shipment and Customs? I'd expect them around the end of the month? That's when I hope to order some more anyway.

Congrats on the BD. No offense, but 40 ain't sh**, wait until 50 sneaks up on you..... I hope your 'protected Fury' serves you well. IMO you've every reason to expect it to

Regards to all.

OF

Top Bottom