Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Damn I apparently just missed the coupon by 2 hours :cry:.
I love dosing capsules way more than loading it into the device directly.

Too bad you missed it. Still, you can order your caps for the regular price. Still worth it.

I'm with you. Ever since I discovered caps, all of my vapes have remained flower/kief virgins. Caps eliminate the need to stir, which is dirty and drives me crazy sometimes. Caps are so much cleaner--I've used 'em in my Crafty for eight months now and my oven still looks new and no loose abv to make a mess during dumping. Caps are so much more convenient when on the go: I ski/bike/alpine hike/etc. Caps are infinitely easier in the wind, snow, cold, mist, etc. And its so much fun to make kief sandwiches in advance of a big eve, like a proper hostess!

Those of us who followed HR's directions should all be getting 15 caps, even though it says 1 order of 5 caps on the slip. We should all find out on Monday or Tuesday, I hope. And soon thereafter, once they are in hand, we will discover the best means of carrying a couple.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Too bad you missed it. Still, you can order your caps for the regular price. Still worth it.

I'm with you. Ever since I discovered caps, all of my vapes have remained flower/kief virgins. Caps eliminate the need to stir, which is dirty and drives me crazy sometimes. Caps are so much cleaner--I've used 'em in my Crafty for eight months now and my oven still looks new and no loose abv to make a mess during dumping. Caps are so much more convenient when on the go: I ski/bike/alpine hike/etc. Caps are infinitely easier in the wind, snow, cold, mist, etc. And its so much fun to make kief sandwiches in advance of a big eve, like a proper hostess!

Those of us who followed HR's directions should all be getting 15 caps, even though it says 1 order of 5 caps on the slip. We should all find out on Monday or Tuesday, I hope. And soon thereafter, once they are in hand, we will discover the best means of carrying a couple.

I have always found stirring to help break up herb and expose most cannabis to extraction usually helps regardless of the vape method. Even with the F2, after about 5-7 hits I'll tap the load out, mash it a bit with my finger and reload. I do find that the next hit is bigger from doing this. I am wondering how the caps would eliminate the need for this. Is it because you plan on a fine grind in the caps from the beginning?

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: AtomicPB

OF

So this should fit all the glass pieces for the Fury? I have the bent glass mouthpiece and the first thing I thought when I got it was "This thing needs a cap". If they fit, I am getting them as well.

I'm not sure, let me check. I'm not really using anything but the MP right now. I just grabbed the WPA, measured it and looked them up. I'll dig the pieces out and try it, it should work but easy enough to confirm. Sometime later today?

OF

daves_not_here_mann

I'm not sure, let me check. I'm not really using anything but the MP right now. I just grabbed the WPA, measured it and looked them up. I'll dig the pieces out and try it, it should work but easy enough to confirm. Sometime later today?

OF
Hey man, no rush.

Thanks for that!

daves_not_here_mann,
Reactions: OF

hinglemccringleberry

Just so I have this straight, the capsules can only be used with the stock MP, and would be too big for the bowl of the WPA's and bent stem, correct?

The bowl of the glass pieces is already functioning as a capsule, minus one end. Ive used my F2 every day for a week now with nothing but the glass, and havent even had to brush out the chamber. Its awesome.

Also, does anyone know the length difference between the regular WPA and the XL WPA? They look identical in the photos.

This vape hits like a dream, I cant get over it. My Vapcap needs a bubbler hooked up to it just to equal the smoothness of the F2 right out of the box.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just so I have this straight, the capsules can only be used with the stock MP, and would be too big for the bowl of the WPA's and bent stem, correct?

Correct

does anyone know the length difference between the regular WPA and the XL WPA? They look identical in the photos.

They are the same length, only the bowl is deeper on the XL.
Just about the smoothest vape I have through water.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder

OF

So I just followed my own advice and got a bag of these to check out, they fit like the proverbial glove...... Just the ticket.

Now you know where to get caps for F2 stems. And cheap, too.
So this should fit all the glass pieces for the Fury?
I'm not sure, let me check. I'm not really using anything but the MP right now. I just grabbed the WPA, measured it and looked them up.
Hey man, no rush.

Thanks for that!

Good thing you asked, even better I checked.......this is very embarrassing, really, I checked the wrong stem! I grabbed the very similar but slightly larger WPA for the ArGo (also unused as yet). So I bought a bunch of caps to fit the wrong stem.......

The good news is I had caps that fit left over from another project. 3/8 inch ID fits these stems correctly. I suspect 10mm (sightly larger) would also work with even less stretching (Amazon has a 'hole' in their caps, 9mm being the next step down from 12mm, which would be even smaller than 3/8). I bought these from 'Dangoodbuy' on EBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/24-3-8-Pus...613132?hash=item3cddc3798c:g:UPEAAOxy87tSD02m

I bought 3/4 inch long ones for that project, which fit as is but are easier to get on and off if you cut them shorter (easy to do with scissors), or you could order shorter ones......

Sorry for the rookie foul up grabbing the wrong stem out of the box. I hope nobody bought the same 12mm caps I first recommended.....if you did now you have an excuse to buy an ArGo?

It occurred to me that the capsules must be the same size as the end of the stem (duh.....) so I can say the capsules won't fit in the 2ml centrifuge tubes I'd hoped, but it looks like we can get 3 in the five ml version like these:
https://www.amazon.com/Eowpower-Pla...526772450&sr=8-4&keywords=5ml+centrifuge+tube

I should have my capsules Monday, wise Members might want to wait until I confirm they really do fit.....given the demonstration of my prowess in such things?

Weekend regards to all.

OF

daves_not_here_mann

Good thing you asked, even better I checked.......this is very embarrassing, really, I checked the wrong stem! I grabbed the very similar but slightly larger WPA for the ArGo (also unused as yet). So I bought a bunch of caps to fit the wrong stem.......

The good news is I had caps that fit left over from another project. 3/8 inch ID fits these stems correctly. I suspect 10mm (sightly larger) would also work with even less stretching (Amazon has a 'hole' in their caps, 9mm being the next step down from 12mm, which would be even smaller than 3/8). I bought these from 'Dangoodbuy' on EBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/24-3-8-Pus...613132?hash=item3cddc3798c:g:UPEAAOxy87tSD02m

I bought 3/4 inch long ones for that project, which fit as is but are easier to get on and off if you cut them shorter (easy to do with scissors), or you could order shorter ones......

Sorry for the rookie foul up grabbing the wrong stem out of the box. I hope nobody bought the same 12mm caps I first recommended.....if you did now you have an excuse to buy an ArGo?

It occurred to me that the capsules must be the same size as the end of the stem (duh.....) so I can say the capsules won't fit in the 2ml centrifuge tubes I'd hoped, but it looks like we can get 3 in the five ml version like these:
https://www.amazon.com/Eowpower-Pla...526772450&sr=8-4&keywords=5ml+centrifuge+tube

I should have my capsules Monday, wise Members might want to wait until I confirm they really do fit.....given the demonstration of my prowess in such things?

Weekend regards to all.

OF

No worries, mate. Thanks for going into the trouble of checking anyway.

I am in the UK so I a am just adding this stuff to watch lists on ebay and amazon and once I make a decision to buy I will try and find them in here. I never managed to find those caps for my PAX, though. It seems like you can only go through wholesalers and ask them for samples which you might or might not receive from them. I never did.
I will wait until you get your stuff and post some details of them once you know they fit.

I love the glass mouthpiece but on the go the regular MP is still the best option. A cap for the bent MP would be great but that also means I can only pack one bowl with the glass PM when out and about. Dosing capsules will be a breath of fresh air and make excursions a great experience.

Again, thanks for checking and have a sunny Sunday!

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
If i recall correct the inner chamber diameter is ~10,8mm - so cheap 12x75mm glass test tubes might be a tight fit for 5 caps...
A silicone cover with storage for a few caps eg above the display would be even better, less parts in the pocket :nod:
edit - just another thought, maybe a bottom cover would be even better for pocket-transport users, so the air inlet can't collet the usual 'pocket dust' like eg smartphones do over time...

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

No worries, mate. Thanks for going into the trouble of checking anyway.

I am in the UK so I a am just adding this stuff to watch lists on ebay and amazon and once I make a decision to buy I will try and find them in here. I never managed to find those caps for my PAX, though. It seems like you can only go through wholesalers and ask them for samples which you might or might not receive from them. I never did.
I will wait until you get your stuff and post some details of them once you know they fit.

I love the glass mouthpiece but on the go the regular MP is still the best option. A cap for the bent MP would be great but that also means I can only pack one bowl with the glass PM when out and about. Dosing capsules will be a breath of fresh air and make excursions a great experience.

Again, thanks for checking and have a sunny Sunday!
It may not help you in the UK, but I know you can get caps for your pax from @Ratchett

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Just checked my tracking. My caps are between the regional facility and my town. Which means that they will be here tomorrow! That's really quick. Thanks to HR for such quick shipping.

Yesterday was raining here, so, having been very busy with the beautiful weather we've been having, I took time for vape and flower cleaning and prep. My 28 S-B dosing caps were all cooked(It just happened, I don't remember how!), and so as I typically do, I planned on re-filling them all at the same time. Then it dawned on me that with my new HR caps coming soon, I may not be using my Crafty with caps every day. So I only filled half-a-dozen.[I really like the little plunger device for putting the little covers on the caps. That and the caddies and magazines made me realize that S-B has a whole ecosystem for their dosing caps.] Got my fingers crossed that I'm gonna love the HR caps and that my F2 is going to take the place of my Crafty for my near daily field excursions. I'm psyched.

OF

If i recall correct the inner chamber diameter is ~10,8mm - so cheap 12x75mm glass test tubes might be a tight fit for 5 caps...

I'm not sure glass is a smart material for storage here. If a fall or other accident happened with one in your pants pocket (sure to happen eventually) a cut to the femoral artery (through the groin and down each leg) is possible/likely. You could bleed to death in very short order..... A few minutes, long before any ambulance could get there. Very, very, very serious injury, even if you're not stoned.

For sure it'll 'harsh your mellow' in record time. Best avoided IMO.

I prefer something stouter, with better protection, if possible. Another option might be 'doob tubes':
http://www.planetvape.ca/doob-tubes.html
https://www.amazon.com/Doob-Tubes-Airtight-Packaging-Doobtube/dp/B006WCSP8Y

These guys are very tough and very vapor tight (dual seals). There's a very slight 'draft' (taper) to the inside (so the mold can be pulled out), but you can still fit the cap even if you cut them off very short. A utility knife does this easily as the plastic is fairly soft so you can have any (shorter length) you want.

They also do a great job of storing prepared herb......

I prefer centrifuge tubes over these guys for the convenience of single hand opening and closing (and not losing the cap.....) but used to use doob tubes a lot.

Weekend regards to all.

OF

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm not sure glass is a smart material for storage here. If a fall or other accident happened with one in your pants pocket (sure to happen eventually) a cut to the femoral artery (through the groin and down each leg) is possible/likely. You could bleed to death in very short order..... A few minutes, long before any ambulance could get there. Very, very, very serious injury, even if you're not stoned.

For sure it'll 'harsh your mellow' in record time. Best avoided IMO.

I prefer something stouter, with better protection, if possible. Another option might be 'doob tubes':
http://www.planetvape.ca/doob-tubes.html
https://www.amazon.com/Doob-Tubes-Airtight-Packaging-Doobtube/dp/B006WCSP8Y

These guys are very tough and very vapor tight (dual seals). There's a very slight 'draft' (taper) to the inside (so the mold can be pulled out), but you can still fit the cap even if you cut them off very short. A utility knife does this easily as the plastic is fairly soft so you can have any (shorter length) you want.

They also do a great job of storing prepared herb......

I prefer centrifuge tubes over these guys for the convenience of single hand opening and closing (and not losing the cap.....) but used to use doob tubes a lot.

Weekend regards to all.

OF

I'm thinking centrifuge tubes for a day trip with your F2 in your pocket. Doob tubes to store loose herb and/or your supply of caps in a carry case for a weekend trip. But as you mentioned, I'll wait till you get them first and give us the high sign ;) if they fit.

hinglemccringleberry

I use the F2 on the go and I only use the glass stem. I have a little carbon pouch for the unit, a tin of ground herb, and the stem.

Last edited:

OF

But as you mentioned, I'll wait till you get them first and give us the high sign ;) if they fit.

I'm OK with that, I have the containers and should have capsules tomorrow?

I mean someone has to risk making a fool of himself (no need for all of us....) and who has more experience at that than I do?

I'll be happy to post the results, it proven I can't keep a secret.......

So, it’s waaaa-ay too late to get the 3x deal, I thought it was good to go till
Monday?

Of course I did write a PM to Healthy Rips about them prior to Friday.....

I'm not sure you missed it. My 'take' is the key is contacting them so they have your email for a one time discount. That is, if you get the same response the rest of us did to that email (rather than a 'sorry, too late') you could still be in business. It's nice to get them for a bit under a dollar each for sure, but a bit over two each isn't bad either..... Provided they do a good job, of course. If they don't it doesn't matter?

But what do I know? I could end up with only 5 for my twelve bucks (the shipping notice/invoice offers no clue), which would still be fine by me. I ordered (and just got) one for the Brother in Law (a good guy, obviously) to celebrate his retirement. He gets some of what's coming (provided they do the job of course), I'll happily order more if needed.

Fingers crossed, soon we'll all know what comes next.

Best weekend wishes to all.

OF

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
@OF yes, definitive a bad idea to carry those glass tubes loose in the pocket, but they fit perfect in the vaponic marker case for safe^2 transport, inconspicousity is added safety where i live...
Anyways i bet the caps will be just a hair to wide at the opening rim

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I'm OK with that, I have the containers and should have capsules tomorrow?

I mean someone has to risk making a fool of himself (no need for all of us....) and who has more experience at that than I do?

I'll be happy to post the results, it proven I can't keep a secret.......

I'm not sure you missed it. My 'take' is the key is contacting them so they have your email for a one time discount. That is, if you get the same response the rest of us did to that email (rather than a 'sorry, too late') you could still be in business. It's nice to get them for a bit under a dollar each for sure, but a bit over two each isn't bad either..... Provided they do a good job, of course. If they don't it doesn't matter?

But what do I know? I could end up with only 5 for my twelve bucks (the shipping notice/invoice offers no clue), which would still be fine by me. I ordered (and just got) one for the Brother in Law (a good guy, obviously) to celebrate his retirement. He gets some of what's coming (provided they do the job of course), I'll happily order more if needed.

Fingers crossed, soon we'll all know what comes next.

Best weekend wishes to all.

OF

HR said leave a note with my order, but there is no space offered to leave a note....

@OF glad to see you in this forum, as always you are a great resource, even if you are
A bit prissy, at times. :lol:

Hey gang, I have a question.

How many of you are going to clean your caps before using them?

In the VapCap thread when a bunch of dirty VC's were shipped most people said they would never use a vape without cleaning it first, anyway because many have machine oil or whatever on them.

I have never clean a vape before using it.

Just wondering how many of you plan to clean your caps before using them and if anyone thinks it's really necessary.

shredder

Hey gang, I have a question.

How many of you are going to clean your caps before using them?

In the VapCap thread when a bunch of dirty VC's were shipped most people said they would never use a vape without cleaning it first, anyway because many have machine oil or whatever on them.

I have never clean a vape before using it.

Just wondering how many of you plan to clean your caps before using them and if anyone thinks it's really necessary.

I'll probably rinse mine off in iso, maybe more depending on how they look. I ussually do clean off vapes before using, but rarely find anything. It's just a good practice IMHO. I think most posters here do since to use a vape they're already health minded.

Top Bottom