Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
In unrelated news, I'm loving the Fury 2 paired with a cheap D020 from dhgate.com.

Mine arrived from China in two or three weeks in a bubble wrapped padded envelope labeled "glass puppy ornament" so now we call it the glass puppy at home whenever we use it.

OF

Thanks @Jill NYC

Things get buried so fast in these threads. I don't understand why each manufacturer doesn't have their own sub forum instead of a single thread. Having only one thread per product seems insane. I saw a new user come in and ask if he had to read the entire 2000 page VapCap thread before asking a question. LOL

Just doesn't seem very efficient.

Thanks again, Jill

This (discussion of Forum structure/rules) is taboo as I understand it. In the rules? For sure way off topic here?

At the least I suggest checking the rules and reposting on the Lounge?

OF

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
dosing capsules on order!

:rockon:
If that's you in your avatar, I hope the dosing caps help!

PS: Other than on the day or two around its arrival, I've never used the mouthpiece, not once. Always the bent stem or the wpa, the bent stem being outstanding. Always at home. Originally I got the Fury2 to take with me on my nearly daily outdoor adventures. Again, I haven't used it once for that purpose...because I've been waiting for the dosing caps(dcs or caps). My Crafty with the dcs is just too convenient for skiing, biking, and all season high mountaineering.

These new Healthy Rips dosing capsules are meant to be used with the mouthpiece. They look quite nice. The body of the F2, after using it regularly but lightly for several months, appears to be very very good, exceptional. We shall see how the mouthpiece holds up to near daily use, which is where its headed. I pray that its easy to clean. Actually, if someone who uses the mouthpiece all the time could tell us how best to clean it, that would be great! Because if the dosing caps are good, we all will be using the mouthpiece a lot. God Bless Legalization!

Last edited:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Placed my order and while I was reviewing the order confirmation, I got the email saying it had shipped. Fastest shipped product ever! I think it was maybe 2 minutes before I got the notification. That has to be some sort of record

Skywalker_OG

Patiently waiting to try the capsules, gonna fill a few with mesh or cotton whenever I can get some wire mesh and see how they handle concentrates for some smell stealth. Awesome 3 for 1 deal and already shipped out, super excited.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I had gotten off the FC just minutes before the first announcement yesterday and was away all day so I just got my order in for the 15 caps after receiving their email. What can I say? A day late and a dollar short. :disgust:

I wonder who will be the first to get them and post the first review? :hmm:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Getting the mouthpiece apart the first time was a bit of a struggle but it's easier after that and no trouble to clean. True that it's no competition to the glass accessories.

lockie

I haven't personally tried it but I think the regular mouthpiece's initial black plastic part to take apart is glued so either heat or a dip in iso is needed to remove it. Might want to wait for someone more experienced in taking it apart to chime in with instructions. I'd like to know the entire process of taking apart the entire regular mouthpiece though since it would probably be the main reason the unit will smell after extended use with the capsules. I'm pretty sure the glass piece in the regular mouthpiece will eventually get coated in and around it if it isn't taken apart for cleaning. The q-tip wash and dry works but I'd like to give it a full iso bath to make it nice and fresh.

MonkeyTime

I haven't personally tried it but I think the regular mouthpiece's initial black plastic part to take apart is glued so either heat or a dip in iso is needed to remove it. Might want to wait for someone more experienced in taking it apart to chime in with instructions. I'd like to know the entire process of taking apart the entire regular mouthpiece though since it would probably be the main reason the unit will smell after extended use with the capsules. I'm pretty sure the glass piece in the regular mouthpiece will eventually get coated in and around it if it isn't taken apart for cleaning. The q-tip wash and dry works but I'd like to give it a full iso bath to make it nice and fresh.
For quick cleanings I don't disassemble, but every other or third I do. The silicone pieces in the top and bottom that seat the glass need it occasionally to keep the flavor at its best.

There were directions early on in the thread and I followed those, it was a little nerve racking until I did it once, just have to pry in the right direction and spot.

If you can't find it in the thread or @paytonpenn 's video, I can shoot some pictures tomorrow or this weekend.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Sorry for quoting myself, but here is an old post that might help with disassembling the mp.
There is no glue on it, just tricky the first go around.

@blackwater Congrats on your new purchase!

The trick to getting the mouthpiece apart is getting it apart the first time! Take off the screen and on same part of mouthpiece is a layer of plastic that needs to be lifted (pried/pulled off) to get inside.

Below is picture of it separated from rest of mouthpiece:

wFcn3kb.jpg

Once you remove the screen, you can get a better grasp on the top layer. On the opposite side of the mouthpiece seen in above picture, is a little tab. Try to push the tab with one hand and with other hand, pinch with thumb and index finger (one inside, one outside) and pull up.
(Do you know how hard it is to write that without sounding dirty???)

Again, once you get it done the first time it becomes very easy. You won’t need to use the tab anymore.

Hope this helps!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All, We have an update on the dosing capsules:
We believe that everyone who was patiently waiting on the dosing capsules has already placed their orders today - and there were a ton! Please understand that we need to end the 3X special offer tomorrow (Friday) at midnight - otherwise we will run out of stock. Also, this special offer is intended for FURY & FURY 2 owners and it applies to a single order of one set per owner. Simply email us in advance of placing your order and we will give you instructions on how to take advantage of this special offer: healthyrips@gmail.com. We sincerely hope that you consider this a fair advanced notice :).

Thank you all again for your support and enjoy those capsules!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

lockie

a few pics to dismantle the mouthpiece with the dab tool
first the white seal
vxom4w.jpg

then gentle leverage for plastic piece

mjqzpg.jpg

that will go easier after the first time and removing that glue i don't like there
10r7ryp.jpg

and btw don't put black plastic in iso - that was maybe 1 min of soaking
sn027q.jpg

looks like a heat flow 'footprint' on the surface etched by iso? (i always feel the bottom part being hotter than the top, so i change every few draws...)

Yes, glass MP may be nice - but for me the little guy is primary for going out bc it's small, for water there are better vape solutions imo, no need to burn out batteries for that

Found the post, cheers!

El Peligroso

Hi All, We have an update on the dosing capsules:
We believe that everyone who was patiently waiting on the dosing capsules has already placed their orders today - and there were a ton! Please understand that we need to end the 3X special offer tomorrow (Friday) at midnight - otherwise we will run out of stock. Also, this special offer is intended for FURY & FURY 2 owners and it applies to a single order of one set per owner. Simply email us in advance of placing your order and we will give you instructions on how to take advantage of this special offer: healthyrips@gmail.com. We sincerely hope that you consider this a fair advanced notice :).

Thank you all again for your support and enjoy those capsules!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com
Does tomorrow mean 12 am Friday Pacific or 11:59 pm Friday Pacific? I just emailed you guys this past hour for the code so I'm hoping I get it. If I don't oh well.

El Peligroso,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Does tomorrow mean 12 am Friday Pacific or 11:59 pm Friday Pacific? I just emailed you guys this past hour for the code so I'm hoping I get it. If I don't oh well.
Hi, Thank you for your question. Tomorrow (Friday) at midnight Pacific time - so you have all day tomorrow. No worries - we will answer your email tomorrow morning.

Have a great night!
Healthy Rips Team

AMiA

Well i'm in Thailand and i just sent HR a e-mail,dunno if i can get the "code"or not.I'm not even 110% sure i will buy them,code or no code..BUT i have once again say this:

HR,from an old fart like me just using this Vape before bed,together with the watertool i bought,it's THE best thing i've used for my Insomnina/Backpain/Spasm..and the i read so much good things here on FC.The Fury 2 is just perfect,atleast the way i use it.Thanks alot HR.

Greetings from Thailand :-)

blackwater

Hello all! Been a bit but back and oh so excited. I saw a reference to the caps in the hopper thread and jumped right over. Was so very excited to order I spaced contacting @Healthy Rips before placing my order for the special. I emailed them late last night letting them know (6:00pm PST) and received a “no worries we got you” email within minutes! So pumped for the capsules, but still just overwhelmed with the service these guys provide.

So many companies could learn this! While appreciated, it isn’t the accommodations/ discounts/ extras they offer, although I do love me some freebies. The real value in their customer service is speed and truthfulness. They have been so honest and open in this thread about their wins and setbacks it provides a comfort of just KNOWING they have your back.

Ok, enough fanboy. Someone please report the caps’ performance when they land. This is gonna be a long weekend for my spring Christmas present.

One thought and I may just PM @Healthy Rips , but what do you guys think of a keychain type holder? I have a bunch of old Haze 2 accessories and loved the way they all traveled and fit together. I have a semi rigid Haze leather case with tool holder partition in the middle of the case, mesh net on one side for cable/dube tube/ glass mouthpiece, and strap on the other side for the main attraction. The fury has taken over the case; I’d buy the shit out of a Fury made version. Maybe they could make a generic one that fits all their vapes.

Anyway, so excited! Keep calm and Fury on!!!

OF

daves_not_here_mann

So I just followed my own advice and got a bag of these to check out, they fit like the proverbial glove...... Just the ticket.

Now you know where to get caps for F2 stems. And cheap, too.

Regards to all.

OF

So this should fit all the glass pieces for the Fury? I have the bent glass mouthpiece and the first thing I thought when I got it was "This thing needs a cap". If they fit, I am getting them as well.

Did the order confirmation for the Capsules say:

ITEM DESC QUANTITY
FURY 2: Set of 5 Dosing Capsules 1

Even though you asked for the 3x5 promo guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
daves_not_here_mann,
Reactions: OF

Likun

Damn I apparently just missed the coupon by 2 hours :cry:.
I love dosing capsules way more than loading it into the device directly.

Top Bottom