1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by reeefermadness, May 9, 2017.

1. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

VERY helpful, thank you! I knew there was something out there, Ive just been so high lately from this vape that I havent gotten around to measuring the diameter and pursuing it yet:) Yeah, regular or hi-temp is what ive been debating. Either way is cool because I dont really need them, its just a convenience that makes an already convenient vape even better :thumbsup:

2. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

I'm in for 10 as a trial. Not as cost effective as the S&B aluminum caps, but if they work as well or better, the quick heat up time and pocketability of the F2 should offset it just fine for me.

I'm also interested is seeing their size, physical dimensions and volume. I'm thinking of milling double ended aluminum tubes so I can drop them in hot.

BabyFacedFinster likes this.
  3. marduk

marduk daydreamer

@HealthyRips.com you mentioned back in March that there would be a 3x coupon code provided to us. Are you still planning to do that or has the plan changed?

4. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

Yes - for those of you who have been patiently waiting - please contact us tomorrow at: healthyrips@gmail.com and we will provide you with a coupon code that will be good through Monday and will be good for one order per person.
    (We would create the code tonight - but it is way after hours) :)

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team
    https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  5. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

It will cost me $15 for postage, I will wait until the Fierce is released and will buy them then, unless the code is really good.

AtomicPB likes this.
  6. Good as 3x...:).

7. Etsu

Etsu Active Member

Great news, thanks @HealthyRips.com ! I was waiting for those caps to order my F2!

BabyFacedFinster and LesPlenty like this.
  8. LesPlenty

The S&B caps are supposedly single use, that is why they sell 400 packs, the HR stainless steel caps are made to last for quite a while, so cost effectiveness is dependant how you use. :)

AtomicPB, mixchu69, OF and 1 other person like this.
  9. b0

b0 Cloudy...

Well with that 3x code I'm definitely buying some even from overseas!

BabyFacedFinster and AtomicPB like this.
  10. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

I've read somewhere that they were intended to be single use, I've used mine countless times. I only toss them if I mangle one opening it, they hold up fine. Also never seen a 400 pack, just 40.

I'm hoping these hold up as well, interested in seeing how firm/flimsy they are being all screen with just the solid rim. They've taken their time, and made changes, I'm guessing just fine.

11. Polarbearboy

Polarbearboy Tokin' Away Since 1968

Yeah! Hoozah! Yes!

As I've said before ad nauseam, I'm a S-B cap addict--love 'em for outdoor, on the go use and for the cleanliness. Been waiting and waiting for the HR caps. Love my quick little F2, but only been using my bent glass stem and wpa. Now the time has come to let the F2 rip! :clap:

BabyFacedFinster and AtomicPB like this.
  12. LesPlenty

I did not realize how poor a quality my bulk chinese screens were until I got some S&B good quality ones. I would say these will be great value and well priced compared to the Vapexhale ELBs, they run at AU$30 for 4 I believe :)

AtomicPB likes this.
  13. khelek41girl

khelek41girl Nerd girl

Anyone heard from HR yet on that coupon code? I emailed them and am still waiting. Thanks!

14. Polarbearboy

Polarbearboy Tokin' Away Since 1968

I did too. They're out West I think, and their day has just begun. I don't think we should be impatient until manana.

AtomicPB and OF like this.
  15. khelek41girl

khelek41girl Nerd girl

That's true. I was more just curious. Just crossing fingers they don't sell out before they get the coupon out.

elykpeace likes this.
  16. HealthyRips.com

Hi FC Friends! Yes - we are in California and our day is just starting. We have received all of your orders and emails. Please understand that this offer of 3x5 dosing capsules are for a single order of 5 dosing capsules per person only and does not apply to multiple orders. We will be taking care of those who have contacted us directly via email for this special offer.

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team
    https://www.healthyrips.com

17. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

I must have missed something along the thread somewhere... What does 3 x 5 mean in this context please? @HealthyRips.com??

:wave::wave::wave:

elykpeace and Polarbearboy like this.
  18. HealthyRips.com

Hi, this means that for this special offer (for your patience) - you will receive 3x5 = 15 dosing capsules on a single order per person. We hope this answers your question :)

Healthy Rips Team
    https://www.healthyrips.com/

19. elykpeace

elykpeace exVASted

BabyFacedFinster likes this.
  20. b0

b0 Cloudy...

Order done here! Can't wait to test them :)

21. Newfdog

Newfdog New Member

Cant wait for the email... these are gonna be awesome

22. priestsmiler

priestsmiler Well-Known Member

I'm in on the capsules. I didnt even know about the offer and i ordered myself 3 sets and a spare fury 2 too along with 2 spare wpa's and a bent stem to try. @HealthyRips.com any chance I would be considered for the offer on the capsules? I'm not expecting it, but you never know... if you don't ask you don't get. :p

StonerSloth likes this.
  23. HealthyRips.com

Hi, No worries - please contact us via email to receive the special dosing capsule offer: healthyrips@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Healthy Rips Team

24. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

@HealthyRips.com Do we have to enter a special discount code on your web site to get the deal? I am on the web site getting ready to order.

Thanks

25. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors